What's new

Possible Solution to Kashmir Issue

Demilitirization in Kashmir isn't as easy for india as people make it out to be. The main reason nowadays why Indian kashmir has such a large military presence is to protect against terrorist elements, which even Pakistan is fighting in their own country. Till this terrorism issue has been effectively resolved it would be very unwise for the Indian Army to withdraw.

Demilitirization in Kashmir isn't as easy for india as people make it out to be. The main reason nowadays why Indian kashmir has such a large military presence is to protect against terrorist elements, which even Pakistan is fighting in their own country. Till this terrorism issue has been effectively resolved it would be very unwise for the Indian Army to withdraw.
Lolx..... Joke of the century......Its like A cate saying that she is looking after chicken when she is around her

i think India should do nothing,the main reason for Kashmir dispute and even Pakistan dispute is religion.most Kashmirs want a separate Islamic state where law and order is controlled by Islamic ideologies they dont want to be under a nation ruled by infidels .my personal view is wait for another 50 or 100year during that time people will become less religious due to advancement in thinking of people so therefore there is no solution to kashmir dispute just wait time will pass..

Lolx..... Joke of the century......Its like A cate saying that she is looking after chicken when she is around her

Are you calling Kashmiris chicken ?? Teri taan aisi ki taisi... @Armstrong

I think Kashmiris should get to decide their own fate. Period.
Do you apply the same thinking for People in your country who are looking for independence ?

WOW !!

Such a detailed and balanced analysis from a R&D guy.. . .:sarcastic:

Yes we are greedy. . just like everyone else in this world. . . .yes Kashmir is an important Strategic location for us. . . and i bet its for Pakistan as well ( matter of ego too ) .

But thread is about the possible solution for this problem and not some blame game.

Thank you :tup:

Kashmir is no doubt important to both India and Pakistan. I would say, it is the gateway between China, Russia and South East Asia.

Pakistan also wants its hold on Kashmir reasons given by their water sources are there. And it is a link for them with Central Asian Republics. Also, it gives them a land link with China. With whom they want a strategic partnership.

Kashmir is equally important for India for its links with Russian Republics and China. Defense point of view, it is highest checkpost, losing it would result lot of damage to its defense.

Both countries could also make it a piece of reconciliation for both of the countries. This area could generate lots of revenue in the form of tourism. Both countries can develop trade links throughout Kansmir. I think if we take it positively Kashmir could be the start of friendship for both of the countries.

People of both countries should avoid the propaganda from the establishment. Should stand for the human rights in that region.
:smitten:

you must be proud of that pic. Isn't it?

This is what Kashmir separatist and their beloved Pakistan has given to this kid and you can well imagine what will be his/her future?.....

Kashmir is no doubt important to both India and Pakistan. I would say, it is the gateway between China, Russia and South East Asia.

Pakistan also wants its hold on Kashmir reasons given by their water sources are there. And it is a link for them with Central Asian Republics. Also, it gives them a land link with China. With whom they want a strategic partnership.

Kashmir is equally important for India for its links with Russian Republics and China. Defense point of view, it is highest checkpost, losing it would result lot of damage to its defense.

Both countries could also make it a piece of reconciliation for both of the countries. This area could generate lots of revenue in the form of tourism. Both countries can develop trade links throughout Kansmir. I think if we take it positively Kashmir could be the start of friendship for both of the countries.

People of both countries should avoid the propaganda from the establishment. Should stand for the human rights in that region.
:smitten:

Strange thing...the people of Kashmir are hell bent on killing Hindu people for their sake, then why do you expect Indian people will see any humanitarian aspect for these people? If Kashmir people expect any humanity, then should treat other religion people of Kashmir as a human being first..Is it not a minimum expectation from the Kashmir people?

This is what Kashmir separatist and their beloved Pakistan has given to this kid and you can well imagine what will be his/her future?.....

Strange thing...the people of Kashmir are hell bent on killing Hindu people for their sake, then why do you expect Indian people will see any humanitarian aspect for these people? If Kashmir people expect any humanity, then should treat other religion people of Kashmir as a human being first..Is it not a minimum expectation from the Kashmir people?

This game is all set by the ammunition industry. One of the biggest money making industry in the world.
The blame game is not the solution of the problem.
The solution is in the hands of people and that is to stand against any sort of violence in the valley.

I think Kashmiris should get to decide their own fate. Period.
I agree, kashmirs are allowed to decide where they want to live. They should be given free passage from both side.
:sick:

I agree, kashmirs are allowed to decide where they want to live. They should be given free passage from both side.
:sick:

You took my words. I think they should be given the choice to decide where they want to live. That could be decided by plebiscite.
Killing human beings is not bravery.
Bravery is to accept them, they are human beings like us.

Back
Top Bottom