What's new

Propaganda War Against Pakistan by BBC Urdu and VOA

At least we can ban the internet the area which these traitors are using for silly purposes

On facebook & twitter, there is troll army of neighboring countries posing as Pashtuns, Balochs, Sindhis etc. as well. How you will ban their internet? Easiest way is to keep the population away from these website to avoid manipulation by enemies.

On facebook & twitter, there is troll army of neighboring countries posing as Pashtuns, Balochs, Sindhis etc. as well. How you will ban their internet? Easiest way is to keep the population away from these website to avoid manipulation by enemies.
But now they arw getting attention from the international media .. And its not good for us in future

So you guys want radio pakistan and ptv which say all is well till 16 december 1971 ?.

No But we also don't want Nationals from Afghanistan start a Propaganda Campaign in Pakistan and get Sympathy from India and BBC. We must Highlight the Racist stance and hatred stance taken by PTM so that BBC should stop giving them coverage

No But we also don't want Nationals from Afghanistan start a Propaganda Campaign in Pakistan and get Sympathy from India and BBC. We must Highlight the Racist stance and hatred stance taken by PTM so that BBC should stop giving them coverage
THEN we have to control and punish rao anwars

That is why we need an RT like media house. But what we get is 3rd grade media channels. Hope IK's gov do something about countering this propaganda and create something like RT/BBC and properly fund it too.

Facebook, Twitter are biggest propaganda tools - should be banned immediately and permanently to save Public from venom being spread throw these platform. These sites are waste of time, resources and unnecessary tension anyway.
Banning access to them will do nothing, people will always find a way to access them. The best way to address this is with a counter narrative and highlighting the Pakistani position - use the tools and platforms to push our own narrative.

You shot yourself in the foot by allowing a political party based on ethnic lines to compete in elections. The moment they came out in the public you should have wiped them out including their families. No space for ethnic politics in a volatile country like Pakistan.
Under what law should they have been prevented from participating in the elections?

This is ridiculous - the electoral process is the way to mainstream people. Banning them from the electoral process only serves to promote their 'victim' narrative.

Banning access to them will do nothing, people will always find a way to access them. The best way to address this is with a counter narrative and highlighting the Pakistani position - use the tools and platforms to push our own narrative.

I have said almost exactly that for years here on PDF. :D

Facebook, Twitter are biggest propaganda tools - should be banned immediately and permanently to save Public from venom being spread throw these platform. These sites are waste of time, resources and unnecessary tension anyway.
No dude, banning them won't solve anything. We should build a counter-narrative and fight back in this information war.

Under what law should they have been prevented from participating in the elections?

This is ridiculous - the electoral process is the way to mainstream people. Banning them from the electoral process only serves to promote their 'victim' narrative.
I agree with you, we should build a counter-narrative in the information department to counter the propaganda used against us.

Ban free VPN and Proxies as well, Yes, there's no way of complete ban but exposure can be limited. Facebook and Twitter isn't something for which people will die. Other than that we must legislate strong liability laws to curb fake news and misreporting, any media outlets (digital/web/print) who are ready to conform these laws should be banned as well. They can keep barking outside borders of Pakistan, I don't give damn about it.

Ban free VPN and Proxies as well, Yes, there's no way of complete ban but exposure can be limited. Facebook and Twitter isn't something for which people will die. Other than that we must legislate strong liability laws to curb fake news and misreporting, any media outlets (digital/web/print) who are ready to conform these laws should be banned as well. They can keep barking outside borders of Pakistan, I don't give damn about it.
I think the Pakistani government should have a "countering propaganda against Pakistan" department to counter the misconceptions and misunderstandings of our peoples.

What do u expect every country's media looks for its national interest and because of us USA and West's interest in Afghanistan couldn't be fulfilled
So obviously this is parts of propaganda warfare
They wont change it due to out complaints
Only thing we can do is have our own global network Qatar attempted at it in form of aljazera

Why not promote the Pakistani narrative on the same platforms instead? I think the Pakistani media needs to become more professional - do we have answers to basic questions like, "did the PTM have the relevant permissions to hold a protest? Did they abide by the rules and restrictions imposed while protesting?

The media (on any protest) just jumps on the police (and I agree that they have a history of acting harshly without provocation), but in many cases the protesters themselves can't follow the rules and laws in place while protesting. Highlight both sides of the issue.

Most Pakistanis do not watch BBC Urdu or VOA.

Most Pakistanis including my family watch ARY or Geo or Dawn news.

Who watch news in the first place ?
I only watch news if i have to go far from my home in Karachi if there is a protest or some other shit is happening , that's it .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom