What's new

Featured Qatar Diplomat: Both Countries working on JVs defence production, JF-17 aircraft project, defence training!

RIP Pak LAW

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

KARACHI: Qatar Consul General Mishal M Al-Ansari on Monday said that Doha has plans to increase employment opportunities for Pakistanis to over 300,000 in the coming years from the current 150,000.

Addressing members of the Korangi Association of Trade and Industry (KATI), he said that the number of companies with 100 per cent ownership of Pakistanis have increased significantly.

He said that LNG agreement between Pakistan and Qatar was a great milestone while both the countries are already working on many joint ventures in defence production, JF-17 aircraft project, defence training, food, agriculture and other industries.

Mr Al-Ansari said that despite terrible conditions due to coronavirus “we are fully prepared for FIFA World Cup 2022 and many mega infrastructure projects have been completed.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is Qatar interested in block 3 ? any info on it ?

Above words are directly coming from Qatar Consul General Mishal M Al-Ansari

KARACHI: Qatar Consul General Mishal M Al-Ansari on Monday said that Doha has plans to increase employment opportunities for Pakistanis to over 300,000 in the coming years from the current 150,000.

Addressing members of the Korangi Association of Trade and Industry (KATI), he said that the number of companies with 100 per cent ownership of Pakistanis have increased significantly.

He said that LNG agreement between Pakistan and Qatar was a great milestone while both the countries are already working on many joint ventures in defence production, JF-17 aircraft project, defence training, food, agriculture and other industries.

Mr Al-Ansari said that despite terrible conditions due to coronavirus “we are fully prepared for FIFA World Cup 2022 and many mega infrastructure projects have been completed.”

Qatar should buy JF-17 for bulk purposes but inviting them into Project Azm would be much better. Qatar currently operates Euro-fighters, Rafales and F-15E's but Project Azm should be the project Qatar puts all it's eggs on

Last edited:
What does JV means in JF17 by Qatar? can they get PAC some tech ? Would they buy?

Guess this hints why PAF cheif was in Qatar around Jan 2021.

It would be both interesting and suprising if Qatar does buy into the JF17 Block III programme. They have all the choices in the world.

If they do get the JF17 Block III, then both PAF and Qatar can spend alot of time flying the JF17 Block III against the Rafale on exercises ....

I do have my doubts.

It would be both interesting and suprising if Qatar does buy into the JF17 Block III programme. They have all the choices in the world.

If they do get the JF17 Block III, then both PAF and Qatar can spend alot of time flying the JF17 Block III against the Rafale on exercises ....

I do have my doubts.
What about block 3 B as a LIFT programme? I wonder whether there is some utility there for block 3b.
A

so is Qatar planning on participating to develop future blocks of JF17? maybe they want a fighter jet from a friendly country that they know wont refuse to give them weapons and supplies in the event Qatar have to go to war or under another blockade.

interesting, if this materializes it will add more burn to our neighbor

What does JV means in JF17 by Qatar? can they get PAC some tech ? Would they buy?

A westernized version of JFT is possible for GCC customers of they want and pay for it.

JF-17 block 4 development with Qatar?

JF-17 will be a perfect for low-high combination and force multiplier for Qatar air forces.

Last edited:
Qatar should get the jf17 for force multiplier and invest in azm so they can have a cost effective 5th gen platform
I doubt. Why would you do that when you are a small nation with no interest in developing fighter jet and have all the money in the world to buy whatever you want. I think this is nothing more then a statement.

Back
Top Bottom