What's new

Featured Qatar Diplomat: Both Countries working on JVs defence production, JF-17 aircraft project, defence training!

I always knew Paks are dumb but never realized how dumb till I came here, this forum is a gold mine!

That's rich coming from Saudi's.
Even as far as High Lo combo for QEAF is concerned they have the worlds best Low Cost High End single engined fighters available on table as we speak. Fighters which will be much better integrated with their other fighter programs in fight as well as in flight. JF-17 B3...There’s something more which meets the eye.
When you show case your NGFA on the table besides your visiting dignitary, there is definitely something happening behind the iron curtain.

I remember reading here about a possibility of JF-17B potential EW suite, not sure if that might be the case that they are looking into it, but it can also be just lift, or something other than that, but whatever it is they sure are very interested in it, they are visiting the JF-17 production facilities for so long like they are keeping an eye on every step in which JF progress.

hey, that model on the table looks interesting, Possible first a non-official design of AZM?

I think Qatar is trying to get Pakistan to firmly stand against KSA if KSA engineers another sanctions episode against Qatar. Qatar would have to do serious work to make Pakistan more economically independent from Saudi Arabia. However, if it can achieve that through various means, then having the only nuclear-powered Muslim country (with a large military, a naval presence in the Arabian Sea, etc) stand with you is big.

Qatar and Saudi Arabia have mended their relationship. They are restoring ties, so it wouldn’t make sense for Qatar to ask Pakistan to downgrade its relationship with Saudi Arabia.

Qatar and Saudi Arabia have mended their relationship. They are restoring ties, so it wouldn’t make sense for Qatar to ask Pakistan to downgrade its relationship with Saudi Arabia.
The other side of that argument is that it might be the kind of mending that we see between USA and Pakistan. Yes, Pakistan and USA are past the Pressler Amendment days and USA isn't stopping sales to Pakistan but Pakistan has little trust in the US and wants all its future military capability to be ITAR free. So Qatar may have realized that it can't rely on the friendship of the Saudis for its future foreign policy goals.

IMO as long as MBS is in the picture, Qatar won't feel at ease with KSA. It might not ask Pakistan to downgrade its ties with KSA right now, but if the Saudis pull another episode, the Qataris want us to show up.

It would be both interesting and suprising if Qatar does buy into the JF17 Block III programme. They have all the choices in the world.

If they do get the JF17 Block III, then both PAF and Qatar can spend alot of time flying the JF17 Block III against the Rafale on exercises ....

I do have my doubts.
France doesn’t want PAF guys anywhere near Rafales of Qatar due to Indian pressure.

If we sell Block 3 to Qatar, We can or China can make a similar push to keep IAF guys away from Doha bases due to Block 3.

CHECKMATE

France doesn’t want PAF guys anywhere near Rafales of Qatar due to Indian pressure.

If we sell Block 3 to Qatar, We can or China can make a similar push to keep IAF guys away from Doha bases due to Block 3.

CHECKMATE
You may keep the IAF guys away but what will you do to the Frenchies who will gather the data and pass on to the Indian.CHECK MATE------NOT!! Remember the Frogs have as much interest in preserving the Rafale as IAF. A fall against the Thunder even in a MAD will cause a lot of dhotis getting wet and brown and a lot of egg on chin for the French.
A

KARACHI: Qatar Consul General Mishal M Al-Ansari on Monday said that Doha has plans to increase employment opportunities for Pakistanis to over 300,000 in the coming years from the current 150,000.

Addressing members of the Korangi Association of Trade and Industry (KATI), he said that the number of companies with 100 per cent ownership of Pakistanis have increased significantly.

He said that LNG agreement between Pakistan and Qatar was a great milestone while both the countries are already working on many joint ventures in defence production, JF-17 aircraft project, defence training, food, agriculture and other industries.

Mr Al-Ansari said that despite terrible conditions due to coronavirus “we are fully prepared for FIFA World Cup 2022 and many mega infrastructure projects have been completed.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is Qatar interested in block 3 ? any info on it ?

Above words are directly coming from Qatar Consul General Mishal M Al-Ansari
I would be careful sharing anything military specific with Qatar and/or UAE. Who know where it would end up.

hope this could be a question for defense day show at pac ? What is Qatar 🇶🇦 and Jf-17 deal

Maybe they can work on some sort of Helicopter programme, as that’s the next logical step for Pakistan’s aviation industry.

I think this puts an end to the idea of Qatar buying JF-17B in the LIFT role.

1643949471296.png

I think this puts an end to the idea of Qatar buying JF-17B in the LIFT role.

View attachment 813122
Probably, but they did buy both the Rafale and the Eurofighter.

Back
Top Bottom