What's new

Rangers recover arms from mosque in Karachi

Sir Muslims are asked to have weapons weather you have police or not Muslims should always be ready for any trouble maker we are humans but if any one wants to attack us and thinks he will get away with sorry sir we will hit back and hit back hard really very hard

In a country where every one is Muslim (Pakistan) Who will attack you(Muslims)?? I belief the word "we" is used for Muslims.. In Sparata military training was mandatory, does it means that Greek start training there kids in 21st century??? What was right during prophet time, is insignificant now.

thank you ... and thats what MQM is fussed about , this is why they have to keep armed wing. With such heavily armed mullahs who is their to protect those who disagree with mullah theology. What MQM is doing is law enforcement work , under the circumstances there is really no choice

they make such circumstances themselves inorder to keep there armed wing fed! and to have an excuse to maintain one! and this is not for MQM alone its for all parties! ANP,PPP,MQM,SUNNI TEHRIK! everyone is armed some more than others! hence karachi needs de-weaponisation!

And Americans are giving you flowers by bombing weddings

these fundos are the primary reason we are getting killed,but dont forget that the majority of the death are being caused by the terrorists. and by the way, they are calling themslves muslims, why are they doing this to us?

thank you ... and thats what MQM is fussed about , this is why they have to keep armed wing. With such heavily armed mullahs who is their to protect those who disagree with mullah theology. What MQM is doing is law enforcement work , under the circumstances there is really no choice
What MQM is doing is terrorism and is doing Mass care of humanity and has killed many people of its own party I know of persons who were loyal members of MQM but disagreed on some issue are now on the run to safe their life because TERRORIST MQM wants them to be killed

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

these fundos are the primary reason we are getting killed,but dont forget that the majority of the death are being caused by the terrorists. and by the way, they are calling themslves muslims, why are they doing this to us?
Sir Check the statistics against the bombings of NATO have killed several more than so called Terrorists

nice job Rangers........... arrest everyone who is involved and brought them to justice
they hide weapons in Mosque for their terrorist activities :hitwall:.......they are pathetic hang them show them no mercy...:butcher:
because of these terrorists our Islam is defamed in whole world:frown:
Rangers should clear whole karachi from weapons and arrest everyone possessing illegal weapons

they make such circumstances themselves inorder to keep there armed wing fed! and to have an excuse to maintain one! and this is not for MQM alone its for all parties! ANP,PPP,MQM,SUNNI TEHRIK! everyone is armed some more than others! hence karachi needs de-weaponisation!

i think it silly argument to de-weaponise karachi only seal afghan border ... clear up in the rest of country , disarm tribals .. than its apropriate other wise , it cant happen

nice job Rangers........... arrest everyone who is involved and brought them to justice
they hide weapons in Mosque for their terrorist activities :hitwall:.......they are pathetic hang them show them no mercy...:butcher:
because of these terrorists our Islam is defamed in whole world:frown:
Rangers should clear whole karachi from weapons and arrest everyone possessing illegal weapons
\
Sir read Islam whenever you will follow Islam Kafirs will not be happy with you at any cost

Sir Check the statistics against the bombings of NATO have killed several more than so called Terrorists

over 60-70% of civilian casualty is in the hands of the taliban, do you want the source for it?

What MQM is doing is terrorism and is doing Mass care of humanity and has killed many people of its own party I know of persons who were loyal members of MQM but disagreed on some issue are now on the run to safe their life because TERRORIST MQM wants them to be killed

you know a thing about karachi , do you understand demographics , no go areas ... any thing ever had a chance to read about them , know a thing about religious zealots fundamentalists hiding in the mosques ..... i dont think so , get your info straight before expert speeches

i think it silly argument to de-weaponise karachi only seal afghan border ... clear up in the rest of country , disarm tribals .. than its apropriate other wise , it cant happen

& you put the blame on one community? the tribals,afghans. what about sunni tehrik what about PPP or MQM haqiqi? why is MQM only in hate of pathans? and besides in 90s only MQM was the armed party with torture cells others followed suite.

kindly explain this i did not get it

ALLAH says in the Quran Kafirs will never be happy with you until and unless you leave Islam and enter their religion

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

you know a thing about karachi , do you understand demographics , no go areas ... any thing ever had a chance to read about them , know a thing about religious zealots fundamentalists hiding in the mosques ..... i dont think so , get your info straight before expert speeches
Sir killings which are going on in Karachi are not done by some Religious Zealot but buy a secular Traitor known as Altaf Bhai the coward who is hiding in London is the main culprit in the mass murder of people of Karachi

border sealing is impossible for any nation even the US cannot seal the US border with mexico! neither is india nor is israel able to do so! and not to forget our border in balochistan!

the reality is karachi has one side sea otherside it can be sealed off! hence de-weaponise karachi and check anyone coming in and out of it. simple!

target killigns don't happen even in balochistan as much as it happens in karachi.

they make such circumstances themselves inorder to keep there armed wing fed! and to have an excuse to maintain one! a!

so It was MQM who decided to go for afghan jihad ? they planned with zia later on killed him! Did they invited afghan refugees in karachi ? And the rest of extremist fundos from southern punjab , quetta ? what are you on about ? lets be reasonable and not get over board in your hate .. you might have differences but lets be reasonable and sensible while discussing

ALLAH says in the Quran Kafirs will never be happy with you until and unless you leave Islam and enter their religion

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

i
I agreed with you about this.....but Islam forbids to kill innocents
everyone who is involved in the killing of innocent is terrorist and Allah hates this so much....
According to HAdith : KHUda ki qasam woh shakhs momin nai hu sakta jis k hath r zuban say dusray log mehfuz na hun
in another Hadith : Allah ku aik insan ki izat r jaan KABAY ki hurmat say zaida aziz hai

Back
Top Bottom