What's new

Rangers recover arms from mosque in Karachi

so It was MQM who decided to go for afghan jihad ? they planned with zia later on killed him! Did they invited afghan refugees in karachi ? And the rest of extremist fundos from southern punjab , quetta ? what are you on about ? lets be reasonable and not get over board in your hate .. you might have differences but lets be reasonable and sensible while discussing

well MQM was formed under ZIA(as a means to break the vote bank of PPP in sindh just like PML N was formed in punjab).

i mentioned quetta because the chaman border is unchecked & you know the smuggling that happens from there.

and i think its better to seal sindh off then an impossible sealing of borders.

so It was MQM who decided to go for afghan jihad ? they planned with zia later on killed him! Did they invited afghan refugees in karachi ? And the rest of extremist fundos from southern punjab , quetta ? what are you on about ? lets be reasonable and not get over board in your hate .. you might have differences but lets be reasonable and sensible while discussing
MQM was the one who started taking Bhatta MQM was the one who started killing people who disagreed with them MQM is the founder of violence in Karachi

bloody hell, these guys were killing us even before the americans.

Assalam alaikum,

ahmad u always say half truth, u need to mention u had a cival war they were killing u and u were killing them at the end they had more power and fire and overpowered u, simple
when they had govt. if anyone goes against them by arms it will be punished just like karzai try to do or any other govt. even u.s or westerns

there is no justification for weapon in masjid and i m no fan of sunnir tahreek but if i remember some years ago many of their top ulema were killed due to a blast during a gathere about eid milad

TARIQ

ALLAH says in the Quran Kafirs will never be happy with you until and unless you leave Islam and enter their religion

What if the kafirs are atheists?

Which religion will you enter then?

Now don't say atheism because atheism is no religion.

well MQM was formed under ZIA(as a means to break the vote bank of PPP in sindh just like PML N was formed in punjab).

i mentioned quetta because the chaman border is unchecked & you know the smuggling that happens from there.

and i think its better to seal sindh off then an impossible sealing of borders.

Seal Sindh !? what wonder would that do ... Seal Pakistan , afghan border thats the supply line

I SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT ANY PLACE OF WORSHIP THAT IS CONTAINS WEAPONS USED TO KILL PEOPLE IS NEVER HOLY IN THE FIRST PLACE......THERE IS NO POINT IN EVEN VISITING IT....IS IT GODS PLACE OR YOUR STORE HOUSE?

I SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT ANY PLACE OF WORSHIP THAT IS CONTAINS WEAPONS USED TO KILL PEOPLE IS NEVER HOLY IN THE FIRST PLACE......THERE IS NO POINT IN EVEN VISITING IT....IS IT GODS PLACE OR YOUR STORE HOUSE?

And these ppl say RAW and Massod is responsible for karachi killing...Please, Clean your own house first

Seal Sindh !? what wonder would that do ... Seal Pakistan , afghan border thats the supply line

yaar bhai has israel has been bale to seal its border or US its border with mexico? you can't seal a border its impossible even with the berlin wall in place people used to get across. we can "try" but to no avail. and problem lies solely in karachi and you know it. hence seal karachi check double check anyone getting into karachi for weapons!

& you put the blame on one community? the tribals,afghans. what about sunni tehrik what about PPP or MQM haqiqi? why is MQM only in hate of pathans? and besides in 90s only MQM was the armed party with torture cells others followed suite.

LMAO get your facts straight. Were you in Karachi in the 90s? Our loved ones were killed by PPP thugs our eyes fighting for our freedom, our families, our property

MQM actions has resulted in arming of other Groups too

I have debated with you many times here, you are a thick headed thug who can't accept any opinion other than his own. You are a waste of air, you low life scum - I won't even bother replying

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

can any one explain exactly how can a "religious place of worship" store such huge amounts of armament? What action are the authorities taking to prevent this? This the the umpteenth time arms have been found in a mosque.. what are you waiting to get all the mosques under a centralized check and control regime? after all, your whole country is the same religion, whats stopping you from doing it?

They do it here in Dubai(and most other cities) they don't have any 'private' or sectarian Mosques here

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

yaar bhai has israel has been bale to seal its border or US its border with mexico? you can't seal a border its impossible even with the berlin wall in place people used to get across. we can "try" but to no avail. and problem lies solely in karachi and you know it. hence seal karachi check double check anyone getting into karachi for weapons!

You're giving stupid examples, YES Israel has sealed ti's borders, the only communications to the outside world are through secret underground tunnels. North and South Korea have their borders monitored with cameras and remote control guns

LMAO get your facts straight. Were you in Karachi in the 90s? Our loved ones were killed by PPP thugs our eyes fighting for our freedom, our families, our property

yes and today your party MQM sit in the lap of PPP!

& as for sealing of israeli tunnels you yourself claimed they still use underground tunnels for smuggling! the whole thing is that we wish to stop smuggling!

Assalam alaikum,

ahmad u always say half truth, u need to mention u had a cival war they were killing u and u were killing them at the end they had more power and fire and overpowered u, simple
when they had govt. if anyone goes against them by arms it will be punished just like karzai try to do or any other govt. even u.s or westerns

there is no justification for weapon in masjid and i m no fan of sunnir tahreek but if i remember some years ago many of their top ulema were killed due to a blast during a gathere about eid milad

TARIQ

You got it wrong brother, i am fine if the Taliban did kill their opponents, fine by me, as a matter of fact i would be happy if the taliban and mujahideen had killed each other, we would have less number of both evils, but the fact is the taliban went to people's houses, draged everybody and killed them, they killed anybody who didnt look like them, civilian, man, woman, elderly etc didnt have a meaning to them.

these people should be hanged in public without a trial, how much more evidence do you need? but the courts will free him after the police will not get the evidence or hide it somewhere and then get rishwat.

How about a policy like this:

"Any weapons found inside a Mosque will obviously be confiscated. In addition, if it is found that weapons, explosives, or ammunition are being stored there with the knowledge of the Mosque leadership, they will be imprisoned, and the Mosque will be razed to the ground. The land it rests on will revert to the State."

Put the pressure on those who run the Mosque, the leadership. The Mosque is their vessel for control and influence. If the structure itself is at risk, they will (hopefully) deny radical members the ability to store weapons.

Places of worship should not be warehouses of death.

Heck! In Texas you don't have to store your weapons in your Church, you just take them to the service whenever you want! You can store as many weapons in your Church as you want, provided they are all legal weapons, under both US Federal laws and the laws of your state.

Now storing illegal weapons is entirely different. THAT is what David Koresh and his Branch Davidians were doing in Waco, Texas. This led to the deadly raid of his compound by the US ATF and FBI. Which, in turn, led to Timothy McVeigh's bombing of those same US government units at their office building in Tulsa, Oklahoma on the anniversary of the Waco event.

there is a certain sanctity of a Holy place of worship, like a Mosque or a Church --it shouldnt be violated.

soldiers whether in peacetime or war -- many will pray out in the open, with their rifles next to them. That is different.

what we saw in Karachi was politically-backed goons running amock in run down areas of the city; they have safe-houses, and as we saw some keep weapon stockpiles in Mosques. Those weapons have the blood of civilians on their hands, and they are being kept at a place like a Mosque.

this is never acceptable; but then again, none of this blood-bath should have taken place in the first place!

i agree with those calling for de-weaponization of Karachi. . .

Back
Top Bottom