What's new

Rangers recover arms from mosque in Karachi

I want the mullah to give up the individuals who had him stock these weapons - where were the procured, by whom? I'm beyond the "why" - just want to know how and then have the state destroy those networks and make it criminal to do such things.

Just think of how many lives these weapons would take had they been used? Good job by Rangers. Seriously, i wonder why so easily are weapons available to a common man in pakistan. De-weaponization and regulation of Madrassahs and Mosques is desperately needed.

That is why i am determined not to let my kids near mosque and mullah unless i follow him like a shadow myself.

Sir than simply say you don't want them to be Muslims

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

lol, another attempt to put an innocent face on these extremists.
Sir if some one keep bullying you for decades what will be the result either you will live under fear or you will hit back

Sir than simply say you don't want them to be Muslims

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Sir if some one keep bullying you for decades what will be the result either you will live under fear or you will hit back

here you go, accusing again, and if it wasnt for the interent, you had shot me in the head so you could become Ghazi.

Off course i want them to be muslims, but i dont want them to be terrorists, it will ruin my life, my kids lives and other people's lives, kids are innocent and they need protection from these animanls. and who is bullying who? it is the extremists who are bullying us. we have a saying in farsi which says, begeresh ka nageret, it apply in here.

here you go, accusing again, and if it wasnt for the interent, you had shot me in the head so you could become Ghazi.

Off course i want them to be muslims, but i dont want them to be terrorists, it will ruin my life, my kids lives and other people's lives, kids are innocent and they need protection from these animanls. and who is bullying who? it is the extremists who are bullying us. we have a saying in farsi which says, begeresh ka nageret, it apply in here.
Sir define a terrorist for Americans if I attack them for attacking my house and trying to kill my people I would be a terrorist Sir Plz don't give me the America Version

waiting to hear mosques mullah's confessional statement on TV ... what was the plan with so much weapon ?

woh pgilaa kaay darwaza banaa naa chahta thaa itnaay aslaay saay!?? :hitwall: i read an article about who has the most weapons currently it said MQM followed by SUNNI TEHRIK, then ANP and finally PPP (last 2 are trying to catch up as fast as they can to MQM & sunni tehrik it said).

Albeit, not a fan of any political party, but credit in this case must be given to MQM, ...with the letting an influx of refugees into Karachi, they repeatedly warned of such impending disasters.

thank you ... and thats what MQM is fussed about , this is why they have to keep armed wing. With such heavily armed mullahs who is their to protect those who disagree with mullah theology. What MQM is doing is law enforcement work , under the circumstances there is really no choice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom