What's new

Reasons why Bangladeshis dislike India.

who told you that pakis are not good citizens?
Do we blame common pakistanis for terrorism?
Rest of your post is not worth to answer :P
that is not you, right....
how old are u...

Just as u thing that Pakistan has one work to do : Terrorism..... so both states blame each other for no reason.... and the one who started the fight is India! So unless u dont declare Pakis as good citizens i dont think u too can hide from up comming dangerous blames! :p

We care because ....we are impacted...We will be least worried if you send your people to any where apart from India...Same way...we have issues with BD because their people just enter to our country illegally...Otherwise...we do not have any issues with them...If they have any issues..then they should bring it up...

In this thread Why do most Bangladeshis extremely hate India and Indians? it seems like Indians seem to force down upon the throats of the other PDF users that Bangladeshis love India. I decided to give them a few reason for our dislike towards India.

1) The Indian government have set-up a puppet regime in the form of Awami League by rigging votes in Bangladesh.

2) They help the Government silence opposition leaders, helped Hasina corrupt the RAB, something that was once our top crime and terrorism fighting agency, now assassinate opposition leaders, by either killing them or making them disappear.

3) They control water flows into Bangladesh and refuse to come to terms about water sharing no matter how friendly we try to act.

4) Smuggle drugs and fake money into Bangladesh.

5) Decides our foreign policies, thanks to them and Hasina Bangladesh's relations with Middle Eastern nations has deteriorated, thus fewer workers get working visas there.

6) Indians believe that Bangladeshi's owe them their loyalty for the 1971 war, a war India wouldn't enter if they had no benefit from it. Thus view themselves as the masters of Bangladesh.

7) Indian PM's talk crap publicly about Bangladesh whenever they want, even Manmohan Singh did.

8) They believe that any Bangladeshi who opposes India or dislikes them is a terrorist.

9) India is trying to make Bangladesh economically rely on India, by involving themselves into joint ventures (50/50 or even more in favour of India), which is funded by the Indian government and setting up Bangladeshi power plants in India.

10) Recently it decided to fly drones over Bangladesh part of Sundarban, that is spying on Bangladesh.

11) India's RAW was behind the BDR mutiny to weaken the Bangladesh Army so that it can't challenge the government whenever it goes crazy (which is right now) like it did with the previous government.

@BDforever @Luffy 500 @idune Did I miss any?
IMG_172973409463590.jpeg

We care because ....we are impacted...We will be least worried if you send your people to any where apart from India...Same way...we have issues with BD because their people just enter to our country illegally...Otherwise...we do not have any issues with them...If they have any issues..then they should bring it up...
Kisi ki madad karne prr aap ko kiya takleef? If u have prob then ask them to go away verbally instead of killing them!

@Dem!god I think pdf has some problems, I post messages but it does not appear correctly,
anyways I am saying I am not that much fool to show my original snap :P

@Dem!god I think pdf has some problems, I post messages but it does not appear correctly,
anyways I am saying I am not that much fool to show my original snap :P
hmmm... i was a fool to mistook it...:(
ppl are smart now a days, nt fool like me...

Inferiority complex of some bangladesis towards India that's not hate it's fear of that hindus of india now dictating both national and international issues of bangladesh.

lol you are saying like I have invented anti-gravity apple and you tried to eat that. :P
come on, I am pretty much like what I am showing in profile pic. You are not a fool :P
but have some manner, nobody should ask the age of a girl :D
why, age matters a lot now a days... you can vote, get married, become MP, CM, President only after you attain a certain age... age is important, that is why ur DL, addhar, school certificates, voter cards etc, etc, have DOB...
dont forget ur age, its valuable to you...
and sometime other too...

U and i both know that u r lying and repeating a decade old busted myth like a broken tape recorder.

U and i both know that u r lying and repeating a decade old busted myth like a broken tape recorder.

Lying....are you crazy...In my own home in Odisha, i have people who are illegal from BD...Who is lying to whom dude...?...I do not want to say..what they do..so that you do not feel offended...but it is a reality in most of the eastern part of India...

why, age matters a lot now a days... you can vote, get married, become MP, CM, President only after you attain a certain age... age is important, that is why ur DL, addhar, school certificates, voter cards etc, etc, have DOB...
dont forget ur age, its valuable to you...
and sometime other too...
as if I have forgotten my age :P

Lying....are you crazy...In my own home in Odisha, i have people who are illegal from BD...Who is lying to whom dude...?...I do not want to say..what they do..so that you do not feel offended...but it is a reality in most of the eastern part of India...

Yeah your personal accounts r very credible. :rolleyes: But it seems those "illegal from BD" have powers to become invisible, thus not allowing the poor GOI any chances of doing a census and doing a through investigation and providing it as evidence to GOB, a GOB on which it can literally enforce anything. Btw what is the current no. of illegals in india? Knowing how liberal Indians r with zeros, i reckon a 100 million "illegals" have already made india their home.

Myth of illegal BD immigrants and persecution of India's bengali muslims

Back
Top Bottom