What's new

Reasons why Bangladeshis dislike India.

If india really wants BD to respect them then they should stop showing concerns over BD when it buys some military equipments or strengthens ties with other countries.

And by the way i hope india gives up on illegally occupied territories of West Bengal, Assam, Bihar & Manipur which was an integral part of BD for improving better relations.

Just as u thing that Pakistan has one work to do : Terrorism..... so both states blame each other for no reason.... and the one who started the fight is India! So unless u dont declare Pakis as good citizens i dont think u too can hide from up comming dangerous blames! :p
Dont call us PAKIS....

And by the way i hope india gives up on illegally occupied territories of West Bengal, Assam, Bihar & Manipur which was an integral part of BD for improving better relations.
before 1971, you never raised this question, itna pyar kyu aa raha hai bangladesh pe :P
anyways, the states you have mentioned above, are Indian states, no matter If you call them chinese states tomorrow.

before 1971, you never raised this question, itna pyar kyu aa raha hai bangladesh pe :P
anyways, the states you have mentioned above, are Indian states, no matter If you call them chinese states tomorrow.
No they are not chinese nor indian, they were the part of BD which was illegally given to India by unfair demarcation. And we raised this issue multiple times in past, when they were part of Federation of Pakistan just like we raised voice for kashmir.

Yeah your personal accounts r very credible. :rolleyes: But it seems those "illegal from BD" have powers to become invisible, thus not allowing the poor GOI any chances of doing a census and doing a through investigation and providing it as evidence to GOB, a GOB on which it can literally enforce anything. Btw what is the current no. of illegals in india? Knowing how liberal Indians r with zeros, i reckon a 100 million "illegals" have already made india their home.

Myth of illegal BD immigrants and persecution of India's bengali muslims

I agree...the number what the political parties are debatable...I am not talking about political parties making statements..I am talking about people who even does not accept that illegal people does not exists....And it is also another fact that India can not stop these influx whatever it may try..The reason is simple...BD is not Pakistan for India ...So india never deploys heavy deployment of BSF in the border and also...And those illegal BD people, are not as such bad people...The good part of people from BD is that they are not so radical or jihadi type like our western border...As the person i was referring to stay in my home along with the familly, so i have experience about it.

Hence in a nutshell, i feel that there is no point in stopping people coming inside India rather GOI should initiate some kind of visa program so that these people can be provided with temp Visa and also provide them some kind of security...Because most of the time, these poor people who cross the border, they are heaviliy exploited by our people...and honestly..that is the sad part of the story...So if India and BD gov can reach to a consensus and arrange a visa program, lot of these issues can be regulated...and unnecessary killing in border can be avoided...

I agree...the number what the political parties are debatable...I am not talking about political parties making statements..I am talking about people who even does not accept that illegal people does not exists....And it is also another fact that India can not stop these influx whatever it may try..The reason is simple...BD is not Pakistan for India ...So india never deploys heavy deployment of BSF in the border and also...And those illegal BD people, are not as such bad people...The good part of people from BD is that they are not so radical or jihadi type like our western border...As the person i was referring to stay in my home along with the familly, so i have experience about it.

Hence in a nutshell, i feel that there is no point in stopping people coming inside India rather GOI should initiate some kind of visa program so that these people can be provided with temp Visa and also provide them some kind of security...Because most of the time, these poor people who cross the border, they are heaviliy exploited by our people...and honestly..that is the sad part of the story...So if India and BD gov can reach to a consensus and arrange a visa program, lot of these issues can be regulated...and unnecessary killing in border can be avoided...

Simply repeating the hindutva created narrative won't make it true. There r no illegals from BD as u people so frantically claim. If u don't want to give proper rights to your bengali muslims, who r the poorest of the poor, u can simply do that without resorting to such ludicrous myths. What is stopping hindutva India, the land of communal riots to persecute muslims without resorting to such sham?

Unprovoked killing of innocent BD civilians can only be avoided if BD starts reciprocating in kind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom