What's new

Reasons why Bangladeshis dislike India.

In this thread Why do most Bangladeshis extremely hate India and Indians? it seems like Indians seem to force down upon the throats of the other PDF users that Bangladeshis love India. I decided to give them a few reason for our dislike towards India.

1) The Indian government have set-up a puppet regime in the form of Awami League by rigging votes in Bangladesh.

2) They help the Government silence opposition leaders, helped Hasina corrupt the RAB, something that was once our top crime and terrorism fighting agency, now assassinate opposition leaders, by either killing them or making them disappear.

3) They control water flows into Bangladesh and refuse to come to terms about water sharing no matter how friendly we try to act.

4) Smuggle drugs and fake money into Bangladesh.

5) Decides our foreign policies, thanks to them and Hasina Bangladesh's relations with Middle Eastern nations has deteriorated, thus fewer workers get working visas there.

6) Indians believe that Bangladeshi's owe them their loyalty for the 1971 war, a war India wouldn't enter if they had no benefit from it. Thus view themselves as the masters of Bangladesh.

7) Indian PM's talk crap publicly about Bangladesh whenever they want, even Manmohan Singh did.

8) They believe that any Bangladeshi who opposes India or dislikes them is a terrorist.

9) India is trying to make Bangladesh economically rely on India, by involving themselves into joint ventures (50/50 or even more in favour of India), which is funded by the Indian government and setting up Bangladeshi power plants in India.

10) Recently it decided to fly drones over Bangladesh part of Sundarban, that is spying on Bangladesh.

11) India's RAW was behind the BDR mutiny to weaken the Bangladesh Army so that it can't challenge the government whenever it goes crazy (which is right now) like it did with the previous government.

@BDforever @Luffy 500 @idune Did I miss any?

Thanks Khalid for putting up the timely thread. One other item Bangladeshis and anyone else would detest india

11) indian aggression in Bangladesh border and brutally killing thousands of Bangladeshis.

Felani-03-F.jpg

Here brutal indian killing of Felani

Don't try to prove a point. They know, but the fact you try to enforce this point will make you look weak and indenial.

Oh My God. I did not had sleep the previous night after I came to know that Bangladeshis dislikes us. Pleeeeeesseeee like us. We are nice people. Our survival is based on your liking.

Don't try to prove a point. They know, but the fact you try to enforce this point will make you look weak and indenial.

that is more submissive logic. Goal is not to have indian opinion, its about awareness. indians opinion/comments as perpetrator of crime has no value.

indian water terrorism at work in south eastern Feni river.

before 1971, you never raised this question, itna pyar kyu aa raha hai bangladesh pe :P
anyways, the states you have mentioned above, are Indian states, no matter If you call them chinese states tomorrow.
At that time humaari government hee ...... :/

Who the **** care about the BDians and their love ?
If they hate us please refrain the polevaulting illegal lungis from India.

In this thread Why do most Bangladeshis extremely hate India and Indians? it seems like Indians seem to force down upon the throats of the other PDF users that Bangladeshis love India. I decided to give them a few reason for our dislike towards India.

1) The Indian government have set-up a puppet regime in the form of Awami League by rigging votes in Bangladesh.

2) They help the Government silence opposition leaders, helped Hasina corrupt the RAB, something that was once our top crime and terrorism fighting agency, now assassinate opposition leaders, by either killing them or making them disappear.

3) They control water flows into Bangladesh and refuse to come to terms about water sharing no matter how friendly we try to act.

5) Decides our foreign policies, thanks to them and Hasina Bangladesh's relations with Middle Eastern nations has deteriorated, thus fewer workers get working visas there.

6) Indians believe that Bangladeshi's owe them their loyalty for the 1971 war, a war India wouldn't enter if they had no benefit from it. Thus view themselves as the masters of Bangladesh.

7) Indian PM's talk crap publicly about Bangladesh whenever they want, even Manmohan Singh did.

8) They believe that any Bangladeshi who opposes India or dislikes them is a terrorist.

9) India is trying to make Bangladesh economically rely on India, by involving themselves into joint ventures (50/50 or even more in favour of India), which is funded by the Indian government and setting up Bangladeshi power plants in India.

10) Recently it decided to fly drones over Bangladesh part of Sundarban, that is spying on Bangladesh.

11) India's RAW was behind the BDR mutiny to weaken the Bangladesh Army so that it can't challenge the government whenever it goes crazy (which is right now) like it did with the previous government.

12) India colonized Muslim Bengal in 1971 and turned it into Hindu "country". colonizers are hardly popular in their colonies

so stop celebrating Indian invasion day every year on Dec 16.

by the way, India instigated the war/India started the war. India was already 'entered' in the war right from the beginning.

one benefit for India was to see Pakistan turning into a Hindu country where its citizens would start celebrating Indian invasion day every year.

No muslim country like democratic nation. They like rogue nation which can supply them weapons, Arms to fight. Example is china, SA etc. CHina is very popular in Islamic country though the muslims in china are treated very badly.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but just 5% of BDs don't like India, and 2% of them are on PDF! :P
you sleep better now

Dont worry brother, here is the latest favourable countries in asia which Bangladesh consider India 70% favourable while pakistan only 50 %.Higher than mountain deeper than ocean friend china favours pakistan only 30%.

How Asians View Each Other | Pew Research Center's Global Attitudes Project

How Asians Rate China, India, Pakistan, Japan and the U.S.
if there is proper survey, i'm sure we will find India is one of the most adored countries in the world :rofl:

jhoothi...
u live in agra...

this is good for nothing thread... doesn't matter...
No :P

No they are not chinese nor indian, they were the part of BD which was illegally given to India by unfair demarcation. And we raised this issue multiple times in past, when they were part of Federation of Pakistan just like we raised voice for kashmir.
instead of giving such false statement, why don't you accept 1 truth that INDIA is unacceptable to you in south asia.

It is propaganda that India is responsible for all your misfortunes. Other than water sharing between our two nations, I don't actually see any major issues between our two countries. Now that the border issue has been resolved amicably, we will be solving the water issue too.

I actually do not understand your hate. Do you??

What is happening within BD, is their internal politics. India has always stayed away from interfering. Just because we support Hasina, does not mean that we endorse all her undemocratic actions. According to us between two evils (Sheikh Hasina and Khalida zia), Hasina is the lesser evil.

You are claiming that we rigged your elections. How so?

If you believed these jamatis here, then BNP would have never assumed power in BD. BNP was badly beaten by BAL after the army paved way for democratic elections. It was Bangladeshis who elected Awami league giving them huge mandate and India had no major role in it other than giving moral support.

BNP boycotted the recently conducted elections which I think was a blunder they committed. The way I see it these fights between two rival parties in BD will only boil over into anarchy.

These two leaders of your country don't even see eye to eye on international issues let alone domestic issues. How come a country of 200 million people with one majority religion Islam cannot produce better leaders??

that is more submissive logic. Goal is not to have indian opinion, its about awareness. indians opinion/comments as perpetrator of crime has no value.

indian water terrorism at work in south eastern Feni river.

no body care dude... get a life not... idiocy...

Girls hate that part
Date of Birth_________
and you think i dont know...:unsure:

No :P

instead of giving such false statement, why don't you accept 1 truth that INDIA is unacceptable to you in south asia.
i read ur opening post, u said that... dont lie now... :(

Back
Top Bottom