What's new

Reasons why people hate Altaf Hussain and MQM

remember somewhere in 1980s he said in a jalsa pointing to a PIA plane

woh dekhoooooooo (sorry dude he has a habit of dragging words) yeh PIA Pakistan International airlines nahiiiiiiiiiiiiii Punjabi international airlines hai.... claps claps claps :cheesy:

btw we hate him for all the violence... nothing else, MQM's politics is as dirty as any other party of pakistan so it wont make any difference once they let go of the weapons!!!

misleading title :lol:

Its a pro-MQM video and not anti-MQM :D

Last edited:
He needs some phyco treatment ungently.

He is the one who said that God has given me the wife Like Hazrat Khadija (nauzbi Allah).

Last edited by a moderator:
Altaf is one topi-drama. He weeps, cries rather yells during his public addresses. Haroon Rasheed once said that only two kinds of men weep.

1- Mazloom
2- Dhongi

Algaf-Bhai falls in the second catagory.

You know MQM has started a campaign here in Sialkot and has nominated their candicates for the National and Provincial Assemblies and guess what.. all those guys are Criminals rather Ghundas of areas. This is how MQM rules hearts. Not a wonder they are staying at 2% popularity in Pakistan.

Altaf Hussain is an idiot , his politics revolves around ethnicities which is not good for a multi-ethnic country like Pakistan.

The polaristation that is there in Karachi is a direct result of politics that MQM has persued. Similar polarisation is being seen in Hazara division as a result of ANPs politics.

These so called 'secular' parties are just as bad as the 'sectarian' orgnizations.

The ones claiming to be 'secular' ( like MQM and ANP ) take their ethnicty too seriously just like sectarian outfits take their sects too seriously.

Altaf Hussain is an idiot , his politics revolves around ethnicities which is not good for a multi-ethnic country like Pakistan.

The polaristation that is there in Karachi is a direct result of politics that MQM has persued. Similar polarisation is being seen in Hazara division as a result of ANPs politics.

YouTube - Altaf hussain's racist comments against Punjabis and Pakhtoons.flv

These so called 'secular' parties are just as bad as the 'sectarian' orgnizations.

The ones claiming to be 'secular' ( like MQM and ANP ) take their ethnicty too seriously just like sectarian outfits take their sects too seriously.

U liar, trying to misguide people,
watch this full part, what he said. He was discussing about the media propaganda, he was quoting what media was saying abt Altaf Hussain.

MQM dont need liar's like u.

U liar, trying to misguide people,
watch this full part, what he said. He was discussing about the media propaganda, he was quoting what media was saying abt Altaf Hussain.

YouTube - MQM ALTAF HUSSAIN BHAI SPEECH PART 1

MQM dont need liar's like u.

You didnt get it did you ?

Its absurd and stupid for any politician , in whatever 'context' , to address the ethnicities that make up Pakistan in the manner that that Altaf Hussain is doing.

This is what FOX news does when they have news tickers like these :

--- Are Muslims terrorists ? ---- or Is Obama an anti-semite ? -----

By asking the question they are not saying that Muslims are terrorists but somehow implying that they are ?!?!

Altaf Hussain cannot fool anyone with such antics , only those who blindly follow this psycopath cannot see through his malicious intents.

You didnt get it did you ?

Its absurd and stupid for any politician , in whatever 'context' , to address the ethnicities that make up Pakistan in the manner that that Altaf Hussain is doing.

This is what FOX news does when they have news tickers like these :

--- Are Muslims terrorists ? ---- or Is Obama an anti-semite ? -----

By asking the question they are not saying that Muslims are terrorists but somehow implying that they are ?!?!

Altaf Hussain cannot fool anyone with such antics , only those who blindly follow this psycopath cannot see through his malicious intents.

If u are muslim, then must have read 1st kalms, 1st part of kalma is "Nahi hai koi khuda" and second part of kalma is "Siwae Allah k",

so if u read 1st part only then u r not muslim, same u r doing with Altaf Hussain's video, dont need excuse from u, u can do what u want to.

MQM may be a fascist party--and it is, notwithstanding the hard work by the mayor of Karachi--but better be under the fascism of MQM than under that of religious zealots of Jamaat i Islami or some other sectarian parties with roots mainly in Punjab. Both type of fascism are intolerant and both are likely to collect 'donations' (in case of MQM, forced-donations-'Bhatta'). But MQM will not micromanage your life to the extent of the length of your beard or your proper 'purdah'.

If u are muslim, then must have read 1st kalms, 1st part of kalma is "Nahi hai koi khuda" and second part of kalma is "Siwae Allah k",

so if u read 1st part only then u r not muslim, same u r doing with Altaf Hussain's video, dont need excuse from u, u can do what u want to.

Ok see here is an exmaple of Altaf Hussain is doing in the video:

Supposing I was a politican and I was addressing a gathering and I said something along these line

'You see the media accuses me of calling Mohajir as Matarway but I dont call them Matarway , what is Matarway .. they should go and ask those who call Mohajirs Matarway since I dont use these words and blah blah blah'

NOW do you get it , what is wrong with this picture ?!

Altaf is doing exactly the the same by saying that he doesnt call Pathan as Akhrot but media accuses him of calling them Akhrot!

and this would not be the first time that Altaf Hussain has tried to pull of stunts like these , once he was being interviewed by an indian channel and in the end has was asked to read a 'sher' and this is what he did

'Bhai mein Allama Iqbal a aik sher parhon ga....

Saray Jahan say Acha Hindustan Hamara .. Hum Gulgulay is kay ye Gulistan Hamara'

so very cleverly he expressed his solidarity with india at the same time he said well this was written by Allama Iqbal and not me!

I mean who does he think he can fool like this ?!?!

If territories are divided totally on the basis of language or breed then a nation never survives and it's land at last becomes to be divided between cousins. There are actually certain elements and motives that work against the unity of a nation. Especially in the case of Pakistan differences often appear on the base of maltreatment of a certain community and the lack of equity and justice. The Bengal portion of Pakistan did cut away just because of looking down upon the Bengalis. Similarly, these people of Karachi had been heard always being deprived of their basic rights and were not dealt with as an average Pakistani citizen. They did belong mostly to the party of Jamat e Islami and their sense of winning their rights compelled them to unite as a single party working for own rights only. When they got power enough to compete with other parties in their region they become like having a stick of a child, they became intoxicated with power and started a compaign against people of other nationalities and even tried to make a general massacre.
The selfish desire of Altaf Hussain did fill his mind to become a King of Karachi and with this dream he is letting fire to the incomplete mission while sitting in London. Westerns do deny backing him but it is obvious that he is best used against the country.

Another thread about ALTAF BHAIIIIIIIII

both sides should just stop!

Altaf is Bal Thackrey! however, people in india were smart to understand that bal thackrey was a drama! people of KARACHI are not!

PEOPLE of karachi are urdu speaking and NOT MOHAJIR!

THIS MOHAJIR DRAMA IS DONE BY altaf THIS PUNJAB POLITICS THIS SINDHI POLITICS this Pakhtoon politics is done by altaf!

he is a british national! i think musharraf and him both are cowards not to come back to pakistan!

Pakistan pehlay ya Altaf pehlay?

i am 100% sure MQM will never win in balochistan,punjab & khyber pakhtoonkhawa! MQM is 3 cities party not a PAKISTANI partyonly because of its leader ALTAF!

if MQM makes MUSTAFA KAMAL the leader mqm will succeed! pakistanis want a pakistani leader for their parties not someone living in britian and having british nationality!

Back
Top Bottom