What's new

Reasons why people hate Altaf Hussain and MQM

Another thread about ALTAF BHAIIIIIIIII

both sides should just stop!

Altaf is Bal Thackrey! however, people in india were smart to understand that bal thackrey was a drama! people of KARACHI are not!

PEOPLE of karachi are urdu speaking and NOT MOHAJIR!

THIS MOHAJIR DRAMA IS DONE BY altaf THIS PUNJAB POLITICS THIS SINDHI POLITICS this Pakhtoon politics is done by altaf!

he is a british national! i think musharraf and him both are cowards not to come back to pakistan!

Pakistan pehlay ya Altaf pehlay?

i am 100% sure MQM will never win in balochistan,punjab & khyber pakhtoonkhawa! MQM is 3 cities party not a PAKISTANI partyonly because of its leader ALTAF!

if MQM makes MUSTAFA KAMAL the leader mqm will succeed! pakistanis want a pakistani leader for their parties not someone living in britian and having british nationality!

MQM is in Baltistan and Kashmir.MQM have won Seats from Mir Pur Khas.They Had UC Nazims from Nawabshaha and other cities of Sindh.MQM won 10 Lac vote from Punjab in 2008 Elections.

and Atlast Prime Minister of 2013 will be from MQM Inshallllah :pakistan:

MQM is in Baltistan and Kashmir.MQM have won Seats from Mir Pur Khas.They Had UC Nazims from Nawabshaha and other cities of Sindh.MQM won 10 Lac vote from Punjab in 2008 Elections.

and Atlast Prime Minister of 2013 will be from MQM Inshallllah :pakistan:

may allah kill all pakistani before we get a BIRITSH PRIME MINISTER! secondly 10 lakh votes in punjab i think PTI also gets more votes its not the votes its about the seats!

in your logic then PML also has seats in BALTISTAN so does PPP so does ANP! baltistan elections were butwara system everyone was made happy! azaad kashmir is the same!

when will MQM stop its ethnic politics???

Back
Top Bottom