What's new

Release of Taliban detainees: Pakistan took money, claims ex-Afghan spymast

Non of that matters to Mr Zulfiqar. All it matter to him is being a servant of the Panjabi generals, maintain his status and money. "Mutually agreed upong" that shows that he would condone and be comfy with his sister and cousin dating some Panjabi guy?Lol What a guy from Parachinar. Boyakashaaaaa:lol:

Good that that Panjabay soldier was stoned to death.

When will you guys come out of this Stone Age mentality? And then proudly display it as honor of great Pashtoon race. Is this what being a Pashtoon is about? Mercilessly killing people? Enforcing strict laws on women in the name of shame?

And @Monkey D Luffy being a staunch supporter of his race, and quoting hadiths, well remember this, Allah swt has said, Muslims are all one body and no race better than the other. A black isn't better than a white nor a white better than a black.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.zulfiqar says that the young generation of his family and relatives can not speak a single word of pashto, they either speak english or urdu. They are settled in islamabad, lahore and other cities...it seems his culture has changed and he has become quite azad khayal...
Few years ago i went along with my father to meet a major in army , he was a khattak from karak. To our surprise his kids were speaking urdu instead of pashto even though his wife was also a pashto speaking khattak. He proudly said that they decided that their kids would speak urdu, pashto is a useless langauge. I was stunned but i remained silent as he was a senior person... I guess that khattak major should be awarded "tamgha e imtiaz" for such sacrifice, a sacrifice of disconnecting his future generation from beautiful langauge like pashto...

And many punjabis and Sindhis and blochis choose for their kids to speak Urdu only. What's the big deal? Are you so blinded by your race that can't see anything else? That now you're on the verge of issuing fatwas for Pashtoon who decide not to speak pushtu? It's his house, his children, who are you to decide what he should teach his children to speak?

I read some of your posts today and earlier I was ready to give you the benefit of be doubt that maybe you are right. But I see you're just a racist person who is blinded by hate. Enjoy living the rest of your life in anger and disgust.

Non of that matters to Mr Zulfiqar. All it matter to him is being a servant of the Panjabi generals, maintain his status and money. and be comfy with his sister and cousin dating some Panjabi guy?

and thn we wonder why Afghanistan is so backwards, you are so pathetic. No words to say.

Mr.zulfiqar says that the young generation of his family and relatives can not speak a single word of pashto, they either speak english or urdu. They are settled in islamabad, lahore and other cities...it seems his culture has changed and he has become quite azad khayal...
Few years ago i went along with my father to meet a major in army , he was a khattak from karak. To our surprise his kids were speaking urdu instead of pashto even though his wife was also a pashto speaking khattak. He proudly said that they decided that their kids would speak urdu, pashto is a useless langauge. I was stunned but i remained silent as he was a senior person... I guess that khattak major should be awarded "tamgha e imtiaz" for such sacrifice, a sacrifice of disconnecting his future generation from beautiful langauge like pashto...
Why is that such a big deal? My parents are both Swatis, fluent in Pashto/urdu but haven't taught me a word of Pashto. There are thousands of other people like that from other provinces too, stop whining.

You need new glasses or otherwise you need to learn to become literate so you can read and understand properly

What i said was absolutely opposite. I said the younger generations grow up multi-lingual and Pashto is just one of 3 languages they grow up around (Urdu, English being the others)

Non of that matters to Mr Zulfiqar. All it matter to him is being a servant of the Panjabi generals, maintain his status and money. "Mutually agreed upong" that shows that he would condone and be comfy with his sister and cousin dating some Panjabi guy?Lol What a guy from Parachinar. Boyakashaaaaa:lol:

Wtf you have to say about Punjabis?

I am Punjabi.

Say something to me.

Say something so that I can give you response.

I am Punjabi.

Say something to me.

I didn't like Noorazi post, No one has right (except judiciary) to sentence a person to death. No one has right to send some one has such painful death. (Stone to death , burn to death, beheading, mutilating bodies or torture to death), it is inhuman.

@anti_punjabi sentiment: yes it is there in Pakistan. The truth is Pakistan govt gave more importance to Punjab (as most generals and leaders were Pro Punjabi), This was the reason why East Paksiatn decided to move on, This is the reason why Balochs and Sindh are also willing to go East-Pakistan way.

I didn't like Noorazi post, No one has right (except judiciary) to sentence a person to death. No one has right to send some one has such painful death. (Stone to death , burn to death, beheading, mutilating bodies or torture to death), it is inhuman.

@anti_punjabi sentiment: yes it is there in Pakistan. The truth is Pakistan govt gave more importance to Punjab (as most generals and leaders were Pro Punjabi), This was the reason why East Paksiatn decided to move on, This is the reason why Balochs and Sindh are also willing to go East-Pakistan way.

Negative.

Punjab has a better position that other regions due to agriculture.

Even Afghanistan depends on it.

Really, I am not in the mood to listen to bs posts.

I am Punjabi.

Say something to me.

Those God damn geelam jum have been licking balls first of soviets and now americans and yet they talk about non sense like that....

bachay har sok da kabalaino gunde ****** no vee che mainde ao khwainde chalaee....taso baande kho americanain khegee ao gozegee ao taso warta khushalegaee...

Those God damn geelam jum have been licking balls first of soviets and now americans and yet they talk about non sense like that....

bachay har sok da kabalaino gunde ****** no vee che mainde ao khwainde chalaee....taso baande kho americanain khegee ao gozegee ao taso warta khushalegaee...

Bhai jaan,

I come from a poor family. We are just doing ok now. Nobody helped us.

Not other Punjabis, and not AWWWWWGHANS.

So I don't understand why these AWWWWGHANS make such stupid statements.

LOL

We work our fields and the AWWWWGHANS take US money and say we are controlling them like we are sitting in the office.

******* stupid.

When will you guys come out of this Stone Age mentality? And then proudly display it as honor of great Pashtoon race. Is this what being a Pashtoon is about? Mercilessly killing people? Enforcing strict laws on women in the name of shame?

And @Monkey D Luffy being a staunch supporter of his race, and quoting hadiths, well remember this, Allah swt has said, Muslims are all one body and no race better than the other. A black isn't better than a white nor a white better than a black.

Dont lecture me on islam, that pak army soldier and the girl got stoned for zinna. There is no place for zinna or even having simple love affair without marraige in islam, we are not going against islam. If we pashtuns are barbarian than you want to imply that islam is a barbaric religion.

Denying a kid his mother tongue while living in peshawer and making him learn urdu that he can learn in schools, is a very cruel thing to do. You are actually messing up with your kid mental health. It has nothing to do with racism. There is a reason why world wide mother tongue day is celebrated.
A kid shouldnt have inferiority complexes about his race, identity, culture and his looks...he should be positive about his ethnic background.

Why is that such a big deal? My parents are both Swatis, fluent in Pashto/urdu but haven't taught me a word of Pashto. There are thousands of other people like that from other provinces too, stop whining.

If both of your parents are pashto speakers then why they didnt they teach you pashto? What was their reason? At some stage of your life you must have asked this question from your parents.

Bhai jaan,

I come from a poor family. We are just doing ok now. Nobody helped us.

Not other Punjabis, and not AWWWWWGHANS.

So I don't understand why these AWWWWGHANS make such stupid statements.

LOL

We work our fields and the AWWWWGHANS take US money and say we are controlling them like we are sitting in the office.

******* stupid.

When they have nothing to say they start BS like that...Actually it shows how they are brought up,i mean this linguistic hatred and ccontrolling things etc is part of their life....they are indeed suffering from traumatic stress nowdays...

When they have nothing to say they start BS like that...Actually it shows how they are brought up,i mean this linguistic hatred and ccontrolling things etc is part of their life....they are indeed suffering from traumatic stress nowdays...

These morons make it seem like Punjabis sitting on their land think about how to ruin an AWWWGHAN's rozzi rohti.

You have said very offensive things in pashto...apologize

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom