What's new

Release of Taliban detainees: Pakistan took money, claims ex-Afghan spymast

These morons make it seem like Punjabis sitting on their land think about how to ruin an AWWWGHAN's rozzi rohti.

lack of awareness of ground realities make them utter non sense like that...But again who give a damn to what they think...

You have said very offensive things in pashto...apologize

Duh that will the last thing i do to apologise to geelum jum....

on other hand you thanked the post of afghani in which he mentioned sis and mother of a very respected senior member and lastly he celebrated the death of our soldier...

badee ko dera de warsara meena vee no laar sha da hagee watan tha...

lack of awareness of ground realities make them utter non sense like that...But again who give a damn to what they think...

Duh that will the last thing i do to apologise to geelum jum....

on other hand you thanked the post of afghani in which he mentioned sis and mother of a very respected senior member and lastly he celebrated the death of our soldier...

badee ko dera de warsara meena vee no laar sha da hagee watan tha...

Who has taught you pashto to an urduspeaker like you. Abu zulfiqar supported the morally, culturally and religously illegal relationship of that soldier, now i am sure if he is a pashtun than he wont allow some one to stain his family like that. Noorzai pointed out that fact, wordings were different.
In your culture this might be taken lightly, but we pashtuns are sensitive about it. We have strong family system, decisions are taken by family, that girl disrespected her family, and a soldier, who talks of jihad fi sabililah and decipline, put that teenage girl on wrong path....

Who has taught you pashto to an urduspeaker like you. Abu zulfiqar supported the morally, culturally and religously illegal relationship of that soldier, now i am sure if he is a pashtun than he wont allow some one to stain his family like that. Noorzai pointed out that fact, wordings were different.
In your culture this might be taken lightly, but we pashtuns are sensitive about it. We have strong family system, decisions are taken by family, that girl disrespected her family, and a soldier, who talks of jihad fi sabililah and decipline, put that teenage girl on wrong path....

So what?

You think we Punjabis are like that?

What that bastard have the right to insult my family like this?

its not about the incident its about the wording he used "sis and mother".....well you must know that in our culture if someone mention sis and mother like that even sarcastically we break his mouth...
and yeah who the fck is he to celebrate the death of the soldier....

So what?

You think we Punjabis are like that?

What that bastard have the right to insult my family like this?

But no one insulted your family?. Though i have to admit that ethnicity of the soldier got highlighted and there is rage about this fact.

its not about the incident its about the wording he used "sis and mother".....well you must know that in our culture if someone mention sis and mother like that even sarcastically we break his mouth...
and yeah who the fck is he to celebrate the death of the soldier....

What do you mean by "our" culture, are you a pakhtun?. Yes pashtun is ready to kill when some one give him "peghore" like that...that family of the girl has been stained for generations, they are ruined, people of the area would gossip about them, some one might give them peghor.
That soldier died due to a shameful act, if i am not celebrating his death then i am not also mourning his death...in my opinion stoning was unsual case, but he would have been killed any way, served him right for getting into privates of a pashtana. Perhaps turis staged stoning to give some kind of warning to stationed security forces, that dont fck with our honour.

Let me tell you first about pashtunistan. When we talk about pashtunistan issue that surfaced after 1947, it was not idea of the country to be carved out of both afghanistan and pakistan. It was suggested by khudai khidmatgars that in 1947 refrendum there should also be an option of N.W.F.P in the polls. Pashtunistan, like pakhtunkhwa, was name given to N.W.F.P, the name got controvertial due to pashtunistan and bacha khan and co had to discard it and they chose pakhtunkhwa name. There was no threat for afghanistan, they actively supported azad pakhtunistan. Infact pakhtunistan did came into being for few years in waziristan and its president was faqir of ipi. The present day pashtuns of souther districts supported him, it is interesting that today these pashtuns are very patriotic, pashtuns got modified in these 60 years.
2- I asked a bajauri about bajaur incident, he said that they just responded to univited infilteration of afghan lashkar, they would have responded in the same manner if any neighbouring pashtun tribes of pakistan had infilterated. According to him it was a tribal skirmish and had nothing to do with anti-afghan sentiments. He further explained that PAF and army took the matter to another level and bombarded afghans.
3- lar pashtuns are twice the number of bar pashtuns but you also have to keep in mind that in pakistan we are a minority and marginal community. Punjabis are four times our population and they along with mohajirs are show runners of pakistan, they are mainstream cultures. Also among these 28 million pashtuns we have pathans like hyperion, abu zulfiqar etc, so not all pakistani pashtuns are quality , many of them are going to be watered down to become like irfan pathans in next few generations.

I disagree with ur third part...the facts on ground reflect different...the muhajirs are around 12-13 million..they had the power in the early days of Pakistan...but it was gradually transferred to the Punjabis..now their powerbase is only in Karachi..thats it. Punjabis ( including Saraekis...and this poppulation will reduce with the creation of Saraeki province) are 90 million...and Pushtuns 28 million..that's 3 times not 4. Moreover you will have to take the Baloch poppulations in DG Khan and Rajanpur districts of Punjab..since they are Baloch districts in Punjab. Pushtuns didn't have representation in army or govt up to the req level...until 1950's...but gradually their representation in Army increased and as I mentioned they played a significant role in Pakistan's politics. However I do admit that the only two groups which have been sidelined are Baloch and Sindhis..and to some extent Saraekis.

But no one insulted your family?. Though i have to admit that ethnicity of the soldier got highlighted and there is rage about this fact.

My family is Punjabi, and we are more ghairatmand than many pashtuns.

So what do you have to say about that?

If both of your parents are pashto speakers then why they didnt they teach you pashto? What was their reason? At some stage of your life you must have asked this question from your parents.
Personal choice and I never questioned it, Urdu and English were given priority in my household just like millions of other households in Pakistan, nothing wrong with it.

Most Afghan Intelligence guys are Indian touts so nothing new if an Intelligence master talks crap against Pakistan
Afghans are Indian touts. The TTP are Indian touts. The BLA are Indian touts. The Northern Alliance are Indian touts. The Shia's are Indian touts. The Baloch are Indian touts. The Punjab Taliban are Indian touts. The LeJ are Indian touts. Everyone seems to be Indian touts. Damn!! This sucks, what? :undecided:

Personal choice and I never questioned it, Urdu and English were given priority in my household just like millions of other households in Pakistan, nothing wrong with it.

Traitor ! :whistle:

Now you can't really savior 'Bibi Shirin...' to the fullest like my Pukhtoon cousins can ! :omghaha:

Dont lecture me on islam, that pak army soldier and the girl got stoned for zinna. There is no place for zinna or even having simple love affair without marraige in islam, we are not going against islam. If we pashtuns are barbarian than you want to imply that islam is a barbaric religion.

Who cares who that ONE Pak army soldier dated? He can date a pashtoon, punjabi or whatever, why are you getting so worked up about it?

Oh yeah that he's a punjabi guy who got close to a Pathan girl and your male chauvinist ego can't get past that. You realize how ignorant and illiterate you sound? Do you own that girl? Is she your slave? She can't decide her life on her own?

You and your afghan buddies are her proudly claiming to stoning her and that soldier, how sick and barbaric is that. And you claim all the ills on pashtoon are because of the punjabis. No, it's your own handywork. All the innocents you kill and harm, you refuse to come out of the dark ages mindset, all that Azaab you are facing is because of that.

I didn't like Noorazi post, No one has right (except judiciary) to sentence a person to death. No one has right to send some one has such painful death. (Stone to death , burn to death, beheading, mutilating bodies or torture to death), it is inhuman.

@anti_punjabi sentiment: yes it is there in Pakistan. The truth is Pakistan govt gave more importance to Punjab (as most generals and leaders were Pro Punjabi), This was the reason why East Paksiatn decided to move on, This is the reason why Balochs and Sindh are also willing to go East-Pakistan way.

You're an idiot. Nice try though

By the way, india has her much larger share of seperatists. But the Baloch conflict is like the Sikh nationalism - both get most support nowadays from outside the country and the "top brass" are hiding in exile in western or other countries

By the way I'm Pashtun and I've never felt anything unfair impose on me by the state. There have been debates about budget allocations but these are largely administrative issues. Punjab would obviously receive larger budget because its the most populated and it has the most fertile farmland areas (we call it the bread basket sometimes). Only someone with a pea sized brain can't understand this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom