What's new

Request: Change of User Name

@WebMaster

It is humble request. Can you change my username 'Fallen King' to 'Reborn King'? That would be great. Thank!

@WebMaster

It is humble request. Can you change my username 'Fallen King' to 'Reborn King'? That would be great. Thank!

You have the option in your accounts settings to change it yourself ........... but there is a limit to it ......... only three times I think.

Please change my display name to Save_Kaavan. Thanks in advance sir. I am doing this for a cause. Will get back to my current name asa the thing gets done. @WebMaster

Hello there,
When I joined the forum, I wanted to use Kutay( blessed moon in turkish) , which is my real name. However, after get a warning from @WebMaster , I learned some PDF users might misunderstand. In order not to disturb anyone, I request that my username be changed to "dB SPL".

Best regards.

Please change my display name to Save_Kaavan. Thanks in advance sir. I am doing this for a cause. Will get back to my current name asa the thing gets done. @WebMaster

Hello there,
When I joined the forum, I wanted to use Kutay( blessed moon in turkish) , which is my real name. However, after get a warning from @WebMaster , I learned some PDF users might misunderstand. In order not to disturb anyone, I request that my username be changed to "dB SPL".

Best regards.

You can change it yourself using the URL in your profile drop down (Change Username).
https://defence.pk/pdf/account/change-username

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom