What's new

Retaking Kashmir after 70 years

Hovercraft yes, not the APCs.

There is a bridge and a road network not far from the immediate border. If the bridge can be taken before it is blown, it would be a major coup de grace. Let me illustrate the map.

There is a bridge and a road network not far from the immediate border. If the bridge can be taken before it is blown, it would be a major coup de grace. Let me illustrate the map.

.... Map?

.... Map?

bhuj bridge.png

In the present age of Sat imagery and ISR capabilities... Attacker will be compromised while moving from cantts and assembling for attack.... Defender will probably have ample time to either reinforce bridge defenses or blow out up.

In the present age of Sat imagery and ISR capabilities... Attacker will be compromised while moving from cantts and assembling for attack.... Defender will probably have ample time to either reinforce bridge defenses or blow out up.

Use small units from diverse locations / vectors / methods. No major cantt movement of forces until initial ops are underway. Bit like Kargil except Pak never reinforced initial small numbers.

We were starting to get somewhere but alas. Good effort by everyone involved

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom