What's new

Reuters report exposes Indian claims of major destruction

Death or no deaths, India has admitted responsibility of 300 deaths on Pakistan side. That actually means India as permitted to kill 300 Indian souls in an equalising strike back on Indian territory. India gave Pakistan a permit to kill 300 Indians - a big stupid call by India.

Wait for promised retaliation - why are you crying.
Crying.. ?

laughing actually

What you want PLA do?
Send J20 to bomb India when we are making deals with yankees?!
China ask both sides to come down,I personnally suggest PAK army defeat indian army badly !

This is bullshit. They never killed 300 people, a sensational story concocted by the Indian Govt for election purposes. Furthermore, they weren't deep inside Pakistan's territory, they dropped a payload bomb because the F-16 had a lock on the target and the Mirage would have been toast if it didn't reduce its weight. Something similar was seen in Afghanistan. The American B-52 released its payload because it didn't want to crash in the airport with missiles on board. Therefore, they released the bombs in open space, unfortunately, those same bombs landed 50-60 miles on a village that destroyed it completely. Besides they bombed a couple of trees...great professionalism by IAF. Pakistan will now respond in kind as this is the first time a bomb has landed since 1971. Already a Mig has fallen in Kashmir.
I know. But I've told you what Indian are trying to claim. Their news Channel on youtube went down from 300 kills to 50. The more I watch the number of kills seems to reduce.
Oh and one of their media claims the IAF was 150 km deep into Pakistan territory.

What you want PLA do?
Send J20 to bomb India when we are making deals with yankees?!
China ask both sides to come down,I personnally suggest PAK army defeat indian army badly !
Haha.. That would be a good idea. Send 20 J20.
Okay jokes aside.
Not asking a thing. Just discussing with you. Jezz man.

I know. But I've told you what Indian are trying to claim. Their news Channel on youtube went down from 300 kills to 50. The more I watch the number of kills seems to reduce.
Oh and one of their media claims the IAF was 150 km deep into Pakistan territory.

Okay jokes aside.

If you listen to their news channel brother then it will give you a migraine. A couple of days ago they were jumping up and down in how they could punish China for supporting Pakistan by having a trade war.....seriously...how retarded can they get. No one in Pakistan will deny that India has a strong military, only a fool will chest pump in arrogance...but that doesn't mean Pakistan is too weak to respond. Facts are more important than arm chair jingoism and the India media is a master at this.

Okay jokes aside.

Guess what brother we shot down 2 IAF jets, one of them landed in Pakistan and we have a pilot that ejected and is on the run.

What a coincidence. Day after the attacks the fighter conveniently crashes in kashmir.
India claims it's a technical snag but how often does an aircraft crash in kashmir and right after the attacks?
Something is not connecting here.

official - shot down

NpTKhir.jpg

If you listen to their news channel brother then it will give you a migraine. A couple of days ago they were jumping up and down in how they could punish China for supporting Pakistan by having a trade war.....seriously...how retarded can they get. No one in Pakistan will deny that India has a strong military, only a fool will chest pump in arrogance...but that doesn't mean Pakistan is too weak to respond. Facts are more important than arm chair jingoism and the India media is a master at this.

Guess what brother we shot down 2 IAF jets, one of them landed in Pakistan and we have a pilot that ejected and is on the run.
Yes, I just saw it in the other thread. Congratulations, brother.

So now instead of the embarrassing situation of an incursion into air space despite claims on ‘ not being surprised ‘ , the emphasis shifts to ‘ See ! I didn’t get hurt !’ ?
The claims backed up by proof have been the same by Pakistan. Indian fighter jets intruded...they were chased by PAF interceptors and driven back...in haste they dropped their payload, which fell in the middle of nowhere and hence other than some damaged trees there was no loss of life. This is backed up by pictures released as proof. What the locals report is also consistent with what ISPR reported.

It is ur side that's making tall claims without any proof whatsoever. One claim says that it was 12 Mirage 2000 with 2 1000Kg LGB each...that's 24000Kg worth of explosives, which surely couldn't have been covered up overnight...pictures/videos of it would have emerged on social media by the locals. Another idiotic claim by ANI said that PAF intercepted and then turned back after it saw the size of Indian formation :woot:

I would love to know the IQ score of that genius who made such claim. When ground radar picks up incoming enemy jets...in most scenarios they can pick up how many enemy jets there are and the interception response is done accordingly. U don't send up a few jets only to visually count how many enemy jets there are and then come up with a second response. Moreover if IAF was going to send 12 Mirages, it would most likely be to hit various different targets in which case they wouldn't all be flying together in one giant formation...not only is it a bad idea in terms of a huge huge radar signature...it's also inefficient. With multiple simultaneous incursions, like for example if these 12 were divided into groups of 4 and entered from three different sectors, PAF would have to spread out and cover more areas simultaneously. Also I find it odd that 12 Mirage 2000 were sent in A2G role without any air superiority fighters. If IAF was dumb enough to send 12 Mirage 2000 in one giant formation in A2G role, PAF would have a field day picking them off like sitting ducks...it can be done easily by just 4 F16s. So it's rather u guys who have gaping holes in ur claims...and no proof whatsoever.
India Says Many 'Eliminated' in Strike on Jaish Camp, 'Grave Aggression' Says Pakistan
Pakistan had earlier said that the Indian Mirage 2000 planes were intercepted and released their “payload early”, without any casualties.

https://thewire.in/security/india-c...ross-loc-pakistan-says-payload-released-early

So why Pakistan says "grave aggression" now if there were no causalities ?
It's a grave aggression to enter a sovereign country's airspace and drop bombs on its territory regardless of the fact that no one was harmed. If by ur logic it's not a grave aggression then u guys should be totally cool if Pakistan entered ur airspace and dropped bombs on uninhabited areas?
When an enemy plane violates your airspace, you warn and then scramble your jets and then shoot down the plane. That is what most countries do.

Yes...and they only shoot down the plane when they are sure that it will fall on their territory. If the enemy jets are already over the border back into enemy territory or are super close to the border that the enemy jets might fall in the enemy's territory...most countries do not engage in that scenario...unless they are trying to start a war. It's extremely hard to prove that u shot the enemy airplane in ur airspace when the remains are not in ur territory.

AJK and the northern areas of Pak and IOK(and the surrounding areas) all have mountainous terrain. So it's not something amazing for a fighter jet to use terrain as cover to go undetected into enemy territory. At the speeds jets fly at covering a distance even as far as 50km is a matter of minutes. Both Pakistan and India can enter each other's airspace like that a thousand times if it's just for a few minutes. The challenge is being able to stay in the area long enough to carry out the mission either undetected or if detected then being able to fight ur way through to complete ur mission and coming back alive.

So now instead of the embarrassing situation of an incursion into air space despite claims on ‘ not being surprised ‘ , the emphasis shifts to ‘ See ! I didn’t get hurt !’ ?
And we can say the same about you now we captuerd your pilot and you're saying he isn't yours just like see i didn't get hurt. Lol

When an enemy plane violates your airspace, you warn and then scramble your jets and then shoot down the plane. That is what most countries do.

That is what we did today were you asleep.LOL
There's a saying, kabhi bara bol na bolo galay parr jaye ga.

The Pakistani Air Force needs to make persistent efforts. Otherwise, when the Indians crash all their planes, there will be no aircraft targets for Pakistan AF!

it was more like a invitation to come and show what you got but they had nothing but empty payload.. later we slap you quite heavy and till now media is still blowing your face.

Back
Top Bottom