What's new

Rice exports to Iran fall 82%, India captures market

haan haan bilkul...

swimming kaisi chal rahi hai??

yarrr ab start ki hyyy Summer ab start hua hy na is waja say and i am trying hard by the way dont blow those dams sooon:lol:

yarrr ab start ki hyyy Summer ab start hua hy na is waja say and i am trying hard by the way dont blow those dams sooon:lol:

that depends on you my friend. .I am giving you one month to learn swimming. .if you fail to do so then I will blow the dams...:devil:

Again these are paper statistics, not ground realities. People are poor, but certainly not dying of hunger. and top to bottom, every one try to hide one's true income with out any shame, guilt or fear, and government has not big enough system to track everybody's income. actually in my opinion the average income of india is just double of what it looks in the statistics.
so you saying indian people getting enough food to eat good? i think they jus getting enough food to barely get by.
and when i say dying of hunger dont take it literally by that i mean they are barely getting by on what they get.

we have rice loving pakistanis who are hungry so why export it. same goes for india. when the people of these countries cant even sleep on a full stomache the government should be allowing the export of food.

The problem is not a lack of food, clearly seen from the fact that production has gone down, without an increase in hunger. Food needs to be available, affordable and accessible. The first two are easily managed by India, but the third isn't.

So nothing wrong with exports.

so you saying indian people getting enough food to eat good? i think they jus getting enough food to barely get by.
and when i say dying of hunger dont take it literally by that i mean they are barely getting by on what they get.

There is widespread malnorusihment and starvation in India, and there are really rare cases of literal starvation deaths. But it's not a nationwide shortage of food. It's a lack of access to food that causes it.

EzioAltaïr;4075777 said:
There is widespread malnorusihment and starvation in India, and there are really rare cases of literal starvation deaths. But it's not a nationwide shortage of food. It's a lack of access to food that causes it.

good of you to admit it.

Back
Top Bottom