What's new

Running out of time: Fearing prosecution, Afghan refugees look towards home

the problem with people here, that when some one say , he is against Tribal culture , he become racist ... that is weird logic i guess , and oh yes , a default supporter of MQM lolz , just like only MQM is suffering in Karachi or they are only killers ?

strange fact is mostly everyone is proud on his ethnic background , but some so called Urdu speaking people are ashamed of themselves ... lolz at them .. now all Pakistani are free to go anywhere, I agree... but you are not allowed to take your tribal culture with you .... now suppose tomorrow all Urdu speaking people go to FATA with out way of living , will they accept ?? they wont ..... but Karachi host all ethic background people , but that doesnt mean you are allowed to start messing the city law and order ...

so many people here , specially live in Punjab , Balochistan , KPK and they are masters in debate with a person who has lived his entire life in Karachi ... so thats a big lol

i wont say i know the situation of Punjab better than a person who is living there from 20 years or more ...

Karachi offer people " rozi " so come here and work hard , but if you make your areas the way , these tribals had made them , than no body will like it ... .i am openly challenging anyone here on PDF , that go to Mango pir , and afghan basti in jeans and shirt with music on in car ... and if you remain alive , than we will talk ...

my friend in a university some 3 years back , told me that there are 4 different areas where Afghans are running their jirga law , with the help of Tribal of course ... now tell me , Karachi is not FATA , there is a law here . and anyone who break is must be punished according to it ..

so before you jump into the pool of Emotions about your Tribe , ethicity ... first know about the fact ,which is different from what you see on media ... media show " Hum sab Pakistani " blah blah blah .. but in real we are everything but " Pakistani " .... and of course the champion here " Punjabi " ... they are devil when they are out of Pakistan ... i have meet more than 10 people who tell them that just because of their Punjabi boss , they lost their jobs, and he bring his fellow Punjabi on that position ... Pathan support Pathan , Sindhi support sindhi ..

and yeah one more thing here , that i have no problem if someone from any part of Pakistan to karachi for work , Rozi Allah ata kerta hai , jahan jis ka rizk hai , use milay ga ... but i would appreciate much more that if govt make at least one Karachi in every state of Pakistan ... people dont have to leave their area and go to other place to find jobs , health facility or education ... when i saw news of shikar pur attack , and news told us that the wounded people were transferred to Karachi , i feel so angry, that why not these A$$ hole govt make at least one good Hospital in every city ?? what if anyone who is critically injured die within the Transport process ?? all cities must have 2-3 universities , 2-3 Hospitals ( big ) and small clinics , their own electricity centers, jobs etc ...

on topic .... these Afghans should go back to their country , same go for Uzbek , Tajik , and bangali's .... who are illegally living here , should be send back to it ...

Tribal culture can go away with 1 generation, most of pashtuns in Karachi migrated recently from FATA. Patience is key here and education. Before you know it pashtuns will become just like you, remember half of muhajirs are direct decendents of UP/Bihar pathans.

Yuck man. Afghanis look hygienically disgusting to me. How the hell did you marry one?
Secondly, please go and settle in Afghanistan, you traitor.
If we keep giving these people refuge and comfort they're going to destroy our nation.
Force your wife to take oath of allegiance to Pakistan and sever all ties with Afg.

I'd actually spit on you if you were in front of me. Yuck, indeed.

Yuck man. Afghanis look hygienically disgusting to me. How the hell did you marry one?
If we keep giving these people refuge and comfort they're going to destroy our nation.
Force your wife to take oath of allegiance to Pakistan and sever all ties with Afg.

The phuck?

Tribal culture can go away with 1 generation, most of pashtuns in Karachi migrated recently from FATA. Patience is key here and education. Before you know it pashtuns will become just like you, remember half of muhajirs are direct decendents of UP/Bihar pathans.

Bhai i dont want to know who are descendant of who ... i dont give a damn about that .... we are all Muslim , descendants of Adam A.s ... Prophet didnt come with just La illa ha illal la , muhammadur rasool allah ... he come up with a ideology of binding people in relationship or bond ..
as for tribal culture , i dont think so it will gone , cause they feel proud in it ..... and normally people are not in favor of Tribal culture ... it would be lovely if those Pathans and Tribals show their skill in UAE :D

You are the dumbest Pakistani I've ever seen on PDF.

IDP's, specially the Mehsud kind + Afghans, both are nothing but trouble!

P.S: The govt should pay more attention to IDPs of FATA!

And by the way who are you and who did you marry - kokaaf kee parri? I bet, you are so short, smelly and dark that you scare yourself in the mirror, and same goes for your better half!

Next time be very careful attacking any other member on a personal basis, else my rant above was just a mild appetizer.....

How the hell did you marry one?

@waleed3601 Are you okay bhai jaaan? I do not think my point of view qualifies me as a traitor. I am a Pakistani at heart and soul. I love Pakistan to death. Pakistan ke liye jaan bhi qurbaan. We are applying for her Pakistani Visa and insha allah I will show her my beautiful country. Mera Pakistan! Humara Pakistan!

Don't listen to him.

Whether Bhabi is a Pakistani or an Afghan; she is our Bhabi and that makes her one of us. Period.

Screw him..... I'm sure he's some Bongla-Deshi who is waiting for his naturalization test........ :D

@waleed3601 Are you okay bhai jaaan? I do not think my point of view qualifies me as a traitor. I am a Pakistani at heart and soul. I love Pakistan to death. Pakistan ke liye jaan bhi qurbaan. We are applying for her Pakistani Visa and insha allah I will show her my beautiful country. Pakistan Zindabaad!

Bhai i dont want to know who are descendant of who ... i dont give a damn about that .... we are all Muslim , descendants of Adam A.s ... Prophet didnt come with just La illa ha illal la , muhammadur rasool allah ... he come up with a ideology of binding people in relationship or bond ..
as for tribal culture , i dont think so it will gone , cause they feel proud in it ..... and normally people are not in favor of Tribal culture ... it would be lovely if those Pathans and Tribals show their skill in UAE :D

My friend half of MQM walas have pakhtun surnames like Babar Ghauri and claim pathan decent. So how are you sure tribal culture will not go away? They will change in Karachi eventually, just 1 generation. And if you are muslim then its your farz to have patience.

And as far as Afghanis and Bonglas are concerned, again patience is required here since they are not going anywhere.

Last edited:
My friend half of MQM walas have pakhtun surnames like Babar Ghauri and claim pathan decent. So how are you sure tribal culture will not go away? They will change in Karachi eventually, just 1 generation. And if you are muslim then its your farz to have patience.

And as far as Afghanis and Bonglas are concerned, again patience is required here since they are not going anywhere.

well i am different kind of Muslim :D i have no patience :)
and we have done a lot of patience , like 30 years ... but now they should go back ... they should work and make their own country better :)

="rockstar08, post: 6747459, member: 149533"]the problem with people here, that when some one say , he is against Tribal culture , he become racist ... that is weird logic i guess , and oh yes , a default supporter of MQM lolz , just like only MQM is suffering in Karachi or they are only killers ?

the problem is not in the culture mate if you made up shit about my culture off course i would call you a racist. wouldn't you call me that too if i say shit about your culture?

strange fact is mostly everyone is proud on his ethnic background , but some so called Urdu speaking people are ashamed of themselves ... lolz at them .. now all Pakistani are free to go anywhere, I agree... but you are not allowed to take your tribal culture with you .... now suppose tomorrow all Urdu speaking people go to FATA with out way of living , will they accept ?? they wont ..... but Karachi host all ethic background people , but that doesnt mean you are allowed to start messing the city law and order ...

how about take up responsibility of the mess in karachi and stop blaming it on all tribals. Karachi is in the mess since 90's did you have this tribal issues then too?? no you dint have so own up your mess don't blame it on us tribals. we are not angels but certainly we are not the reasons for every wrong doing in the country and karachi.

so many people here , specially live in Punjab , Balochistan , KPK and they are masters in debate with a person who has lived his entire life in Karachi ... so thats a big lol

i wont say i know the situation of Punjab better than a person who is living there from 20 years or more

Karachi offer people " rozi " so come here and work hard , but if you make your areas the way , these tribals had made them , than no body will like it ... .i am openly challenging anyone here on PDF , that go to Mango pir , and afghan basti in jeans and shirt with music on in car ... and if you remain alive , than we will talk ...

for your information we did not make our areas this way, they have been kept like that for the past 65 years, i asked this question from like 10 ppl who are criticising tribals to tell me about a single university they have built in tribal areas or a hospital can you name one??? the problem is not in my culture the problem is in how we are kept since the first day of the creation of this country and then you blame us for it?? you start building universities let me see how many tribals oppose you.

my friend in a university some 3 years back , told me that there are 4 different areas where Afghans are running their jirga law , with the help of Tribal of course ... now tell me , Karachi is not FATA , there is a law here . and anyone who break is must be punished according to it ..

let me tell you one thing there is nothing wrong in jirga if ppl living there are solving their disputes this way. that is the problem with you guys, you guys know nothing about tribal cultures and starts saying shit about it. if you two brothers have some disputes in your family wouldn't they sit on it to work it out?? yeah you would and that is what we do and we call it jirga and so to everyone keeps their words after jirga few elders of the tribe are included into it so what on earth is wrong with it?? yeah if its practiced bad then that is the governments responsibility to make sure they don't abuse that system. you simply cannot call the whole jirga system as some evil ritual or something.

so before you jump into the pool of Emotions about your Tribe , ethicity ... first know about the fact ,which is different from what you see on media ... media show " Hum sab Pakistani " blah blah blah .. but in real we are everything but " Pakistani " .... and of course the champion here " Punjabi " ... they are devil when they are out of Pakistan ... i have meet more than 10 people who tell them that just because of their Punjabi boss , they lost their jobs, and he bring his fellow Punjabi on that position ... Pathan support Pathan , Sindhi support sindhi ..

and yeah one more thing here , that i have no problem if someone from any part of Pakistan to karachi for work , Rozi Allah ata kerta hai , jahan jis ka rizk hai , use milay ga ... but i would appreciate much more that if govt make at least one Karachi in every state of Pakistan ... people dont have to leave their area and go to other place to find jobs , health facility or education ... when i saw news of shikar pur attack , and news told us that the wounded people were transferred to Karachi , i feel so angry, that why not these A$$ hole govt make at least one good Hospital in every city ?? what if anyone who is critically injured die within the Transport process ?? all cities must have 2-3 universities , 2-3 Hospitals ( big ) and small clinics , their own electricity centers, jobs etc ...

second your thoughts on this one make one karachi (industrial zone) in my tribal area too i will give you the land.

on topic .... these Afghans should go back to their country , same go for Uzbek , Tajik , and bangali's .... who are illegally living here , should be send back to it ...

the problem with people here, that when some one say , he is against Tribal culture , he become racist ... that is weird logic i guess , and oh yes , a default supporter of MQM lolz , just like only MQM is suffering in Karachi or they are only killers ?

i wont say i know the situation of Punjab better than a person who is living there from 20 years or more ...

well i am different kind of Muslim :D i have no patience :)
and we have done a lot of patience , like 30 years ... but now they should go back ... they should work and make their own country better :)

You know that tribals=afghanis are not same thing right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom