What's new

Running out of time: Fearing prosecution, Afghan refugees look towards home

Ooohhh yeah really??? How about you stick to your city then and accept the blame for all wrong goings in your city? And shouldnt be let to go to any other part of the country coz you'll contaminate rest of the country? Is that how rest of the country should treat you coz if you are living in a big city and that city is dirty does it mean you should be held responsible for that dirt?? Grow the heck up i am a tribal and i'll go wherever i wish to go in my country.
well , I'm attached with different cities as I'm not a negative personality, and observing crime reports and the hands behind them directly or indirectly belongs to tribal folk. They are kind of liability on us , They are slowing down our pace of developing not even that but even not allowing investors to invest in our cities due to militant activities they are carrying out.

I dunno why you guys hate people from other areas apart from Karachi? they are all CITIZENS OF PAKISTAN.. THEY CAN RELOCATE OR LIVE WHERE EVER THEY WANT... THIS COUNTRY BELONGS TO ALL PAKISTANIS...!
Stop suicide bombings , kidnappings and militancy then citizens would start to respect the folks of other areas.

well , I'm attached with different cities as I'm not a negative personality, and observing crime reports and the hands behind them directly or indirectly belongs to tribal folk. They are kind liability on us , They are slowing down our pace of developing not even that but even not allowing inverters to invest in our cities due to militant activities they are carrying out.
I am not sorry and i call this a very stupid post from you. Get me a link or any kind of proof stating all crimes are done by tribals if you cant then please do me a favour and stop this stupidity of yours.

same apply to tribal folks, they also better return to their own areas. They all are creating violent atmosphere in our cities
its a free country and every one is allowed to live where he wants

My Wife is Afghani. Her family was a refuge in Pakistan after the soviet war ended. Let me tell you this, not all Afghani refuge are bad. Just how not all Muslims are terrorist, why do claim all Afghani Refuge cause problems in Pakistan, etc. Some do and they should be deported. Also, as Pakistani's we should straighten our actions too. It is very easy to blame India, Afghanistan and USA for our own problems. While I do agree that several countries are working on destabilizing Pakistan but what good would blaming do if we don't fix our own actions first?

Do you know now we have thousands of IDPs suffering in afghanistan?

Apart from that.. sending back millions of Afghanis will totally destabilise Afghanistan and our region.
to meri jaan kab tak khilaay bithay or rush macha rakhy mulk main ?its last chance or forget

well , I'm attached with different cities as I'm not a negative personality, and observing crime reports and the hands behind them directly or indirectly belongs to tribal folk. They are kind of liability on us , They are slowing down our pace of developing not even that but even not allowing investors to invest in our cities due to militant activities they are carrying out..

Karachi is the most violent city in the country and guess who is responsible for that??definitely not the tribal's so we people have to look at these things realistically...plus Peshawar is the center for all tribals and yet i have to see the trouble people have hyped about..I must say there are certain elements among them who may not be good but then there is good and bad everywhere..

Just remember when history will be written you will know that these tribal's have sacrificed more than anyone in this country for this country..

Thanks

I am not sorry and i call this a very stupid post from you. Get me a link or any kind of proof stating all crimes are done by tribals if you cant then please do me a favour and stop this stupidity of yours.
Well, i understand what you feel, but its fact that most of arrested people involved in crimes are tribal or afghans, their are daily conferences by security representatives of arresting dozens for crime and terrorism activities, even 4 militants killed by CID in karachi yesterday were also tribal .

well , I'm attached with different cities as I'm not a negative personality, and observing crime reports and the hands behind them directly or indirectly belongs to tribal folk. They are kind of liability on us , They are slowing down our pace of developing not even that but even not allowing investors to invest in our cities due to militant activities they are carrying out.

Stop suicide bombings , kidnappings and militancy then citizens would start to respect the folks of other areas.
If we are kept underdeveloped then let me start the blame game on you too that my share of money is spent on you. If not a single hospital is not built in tribal areas in 65 years then you are responsible for it. That hospital in your city has eaten up my share of money. If we dont have a single road in 65 years, that rd outside your house has eaten up my share of money. If we dont have a single university in 65 years, that university in you city has eaten up my share of money. I can go on and on and on.

Now if west was doing same to Pakistanis due to terrorism or being security threat. Most posters would be singing different tune.

I am afraid this is not the right analogy. Pakistanis residing in west as legal immigrants can not be compared with refugees from Afghanistan. Refugees unlike legal immigrants are not granted permanent status, it is for temporary basis only.

Well, i understand what you feel, but its fact that most of arrested people involved in crimes are tribal or afghans, their are daily conferences by security representatives of arresting dozens for crime and terrorism activities, even 4 militants killed by CID in karachi yesterday were also tribal .
You cannot just simply quote a single incident and blame all tribals for it. Get me a proper link of crimes tribals are involved in. I can assure you that much that the proportion of total crimes commited by tribals are less then 1% in this country. So stop this childish behaviour.

Karachi is the most violent city in the country and guess who is responsible for that??definitely not the tribal's so we people have to look at these things realistically...plus Peshawar is the center for all tribals and yet i have to see the trouble people have hyped about..I must say there are certain elements among them who may not be good but then there is good and bad everywhere..

Just remember when history will be written you will know that these tribal's have sacrificed more than anyone in this country for this country..

Thanks
sorry , I don't agree , today some most dangerous areas of karachi are tribal and afghani majority areas with regular killings. anti terror raids , and extreme violence .. They are no go areas for common folks.

You cannot just simply quote a single incident and blame all tribals for it. Get me a proper link of crimes tribals are involved in. I can assure you that much that the proportion of total crimes commited by tribals are less then 1% in this country. So stop this childish behaviour.
Manghopir, A tribal majority area, this is of yesterday terror raids.

Four TTP men killed in Karachi encounter - thenews.com.pk

KARACHI: Personnel of the Anti-Extremism Cell (AEC) of the Crime Investigation Department (CID) Sindh during a late night encounter gunned down four members of the banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP). In charge AEC Ali Raza said that during investigations into target killing and terrorism cases, an informant tipped him off that members of a banned outfit were present in the Manghopir area.

Responding to the information, a raid was conducted. On seeing the police, the accused opened fire which was retaliated and an encounter took place. The police, after a brief encounter, arrested four members of a banned outfit in an injured condition while their associates fled under the cover of fire.

The injured terrorists were shifted to the Civil Hospital Karachi, where they died. During a search of their hideout, two sub-machine guns and two pistols were recovered. The slain terrorists were members of the banned TTP and worked under the command of TTP Sindh chief Khan Zaman Mehsud, and were involved in a number of terrorism cases in the city. Further investigations are under way.

sorry , I don't agree , today some most dangerous areas of karachi are tribal and afghani majority areas with regular killings. anti terror raids , and extreme violence .. They are no go areas for common folks.
Living in a fools world. Go and say a single bad word about Altaf hussain in some of the areas i am sure you'll be shot in the back of your head the next day.

Well, i would not appreciate that, an afghani will remain afghani at the end. Its better that rich or poor, every afghan refugee should be sent back to their own country. same apply to tribal folks, they also better return to their own areas. They all are creating violent atmosphere in our cities.
According to research Taliban is 60% of Maseeds so there is a problem with certain tribes but many people have vehemently resisted the taliban in the tribal regions.

sorry , I don't agree , today some most dangerous areas of karachi are tribal and afghani majority areas with regular killings. anti terror raids , and extreme violence .. They are no go areas for common folks..

Yeah yeah people from MQM and PPP(who are not tribal's) are angels and Karachi was peaceful city until tribal's got to move there in the recent past,It was perfectly peaceful in 80's and 90's with minimal crime rate than the rest of the country..But then again i can also wear glasses of denial and start blaming single group for the all the miseries of of the country..

According to research Taliban is 60% of Maseeds so there is a problem with certain tribes but many people have vehemently resisted the taliban in the tribal regions.

As a person or Family or even as a tribe you cannot stop a group with limitless resources and manpower..have seen the fate of the people who sided with the Govt against these terrorists?? Do you know how many tribal leaders and common people have been killed by siding with Govt?? It's very easy to say behind an anonymous keyboard than done(i don't mean to disrespect)

Same can be said about karachiite's ,Why don't they stand against and resist these target killer's to help Karachi a peaceful city???

Yeah yeah people from MQM and PPP(who are not tribal's) are angels and Karachi was peaceful city until tribal's got to move there in the recent past,It was perfectly peaceful in 80's and 90's with minimal crime rate than the rest of the country..But then again i can also wear glasses of denial and start blaming single group for the all the miseries of of the country..

People like these (X roid) with the victim mentality have caused immense damage to Pakistan and continue to cause such damage. I as a muhajir by birth and Pashtun by will and I severely condemn the average mindset of the simple muhajir.

By real beef with todays denialist muhajirs is that we being the richest of all classes could have worked to make a stronger united Pakistan which was not divided by the blood spattered lines of ethnicity. Instead by calling ourselves a different ethnic group we accentuated a problem that already existed.

The common muhajir votes on the basis of a lie. He believes he is oppressed when faced with numerous evidences which point elsewhere. Muhajirs have a gdp per capita 13,000 rupees higher than that of the punjabis who are second richest. Their language urdu dominates the country.

By the way statistics point towards the MQM's evil as well. In 1984 mqm was formed. From 1985-1990 3000+ people were killed so basically MQM is the mother of target killing in the nation.

I am ashamed of the term muhajir applied to us. If moving from one place to another means we are muhajir then pashtuns, sindhis, balochs and everyone else are too because they too migrated.

As a person or Family or even as a tribe you cannot stop a group with limitless resources and manpower..have seen the fate of the people who sided with the Govt against these terrorists?? Do you know how many tribal leaders and common people have been killed by siding with Govt?? It's very easy to say behind an anonymous keyboard than done(i don't mean to disrespect)

My book Badal a fiction book that is unpublished has similar views. The elders are killed by the piglet Talibanis and those left are forced to negotiate with the Taliban. I might share a excerpt from my book sometime.

Same can be said about karachiite's ,Why don't they stand against and resist these target killer's to help Karachi a peaceful city???
[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on muhajir weaknesses in Karachi. I also agree that painting a society or race (which is currently happening to Pashtuns) on the basis of said information is wrong so I did not press the point on Maseeds harder even though I have noticed some hatred of them in bordering districts like Dera Ismail Khan and Bannu where many maseeds or mehsuds live.

I hope to see the day we were work in conjunction to defeat the militants. Terrorism has not ethnicty and no religion

Back
Top Bottom