What's new

Sanctions on Russia are hurting other countries: Security Adviser to PM Hasina Tariq Ahmed Siddique at Moscow

What. Who says China won't let you attack Myanmar?

If Bangladesh could destroy Myanmar. The Chinese people support Bangladesh as a permanent member of UNSC.
I was under the impression that Myanmar was your strategic ally. Chinese people are very kind but other members of UNSC would block Bangladesh from getting membership of UNSC.

I was under the impression that Myanmar was your strategic ally. Chinese people are very kind but other members of UNSC would block Bangladesh from getting membership of UNSC.
Please destroy Myanmar as soon as possible. Thanks.

Sanctions on Russia are hurting the countries applying sanctions the most.

OK, that is your choice. Your immorality will see your nation in hell, right beside the godless Putin.

You don't know what you are talking about. America is on the side of God and God blesses America.
Pretty rich coming from an American. Should I remind you of your nation's war crimes?

Why do you want Bangladesh to destroy Myanmar? Is China having issues with Myanmar?
Myanmar warlords kidnapped, defrauded, and killed Chinese citizens(Including Taiwanese)

The soldiers of Myanmar warlords first attracted Chinese tourists to visit Myanmar. Then kidnap them. and demand ransom. But they may still be killed in the end.

Note 00:45 seconds.

Soldiers of MM warlords :Fraud, murder, robbery, rape....
Screenshot_20230929_163643.jpg

Or forced gambling, telecom fraud. More than 10000 Chinese people have reported to the police.

The opinion of the Chinese people is. If Bangladesh can destroy Myanmar. The Chinese people are willing to support Bangladesh in becoming a permanent member of the UNSC.

Myanmar warlords kidnapped, defrauded, and killed Chinese citizens(Including Taiwanese)

The soldiers of Myanmar warlords first attracted Chinese tourists to visit Myanmar. Then kidnap them. and demand ransom. But they may still be killed in the end.

Note 00:45 seconds.

Soldiers of MM warlords :Fraud, murder, robbery, rape....
View attachment 956849

Or forced gambling, telecom fraud. More than 10000 Chinese people have reported to the police.

The opinion of the Chinese people is. If Bangladesh can destroy Myanmar. The Chinese people are willing to support Bangladesh in becoming a permanent member of the UNSC.
China is the 2nd most powerful country in the world. They can easily destroy Myanmar. They don't need Bangladesh's support for this. If we engage Myanmar in a war, our economy will be destroyed. Can't do that, you know.

China is the 2nd most powerful country in the world. They can easily destroy Myanmar. They don't need Bangladesh's support for this. If we engage Myanmar in a war, our economy will be destroyed. Can't do that, you know.
Dragons do not fight dogs.

What. Who says China won't let you attack Myanmar?

If Bangladesh could destroy Myanmar. The Chinese people support Bangladesh as a permanent member of UNSC.

Brother! I wish it was true.

But China cannot let Burma fall into western hands.

That will mean China surrounded from all sea routes.

Chine cannot be seen to be taking BD’s side.

West is waiting to pounce in Burma like they did in Ukraine.

Burma is China’s Ukraine.

Perfect analysis of the geopolitical situation in and around China. Thanks.:-)

Dragons do not fight dogs.
Can't argue with that:-)

China is not worried about 'China's Ukraine'. China is only concerned that 'Syria' is near it.

Relations between China and Myanmar are only average. Can't say it's very bad. But definitely not good.

As for whether Myanmar fall into the West hands. This really doesn't affect China.

China is not worried about 'China's Ukraine'. China is only concerned that 'Syria' is near it.

Relations between China and Myanmar are only average. Can't say it's very bad. But definitely not good.

As for whether Myanmar fall into the West hands. This really doesn't affect China.
What are you talking about, brother? Would you be comfortable with Western presence adjacent to your border? You fought Korean war to keep Americans away from your border. Didn't you?

What are you talking about, brother? Would you be comfortable with Western presence adjacent to your border? You fought Korean war to keep Americans away from your border. Didn't you?
You come near my house.

I'll go near your house.

This is the 21st century. Don't fall into the 'Nazi/Russian mindset'. Russia wants to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO. Ultimately, it led to Finland and Sweden joining NATO. But Russia can no longer do anything.

This is the "logical trap" of the Anglo Saxon Group.

MTXX_MH20230909_071615225.jpg

Screenshot_20231001_112634.jpg

Screenshot_20230909_020137.jpg

Nazi’s “Lebensraum Theory” Doesn’t Work in the 21st Century.

Even if MM joins the Western camp. So?

Last edited:
You come near my house.

I'll go near your house.

This is the 21st century. Don't fall into the 'Nazi/Russian mindset'. Russia wants to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO. Ultimately, it led to Finland and Sweden joining NATO. But Russia can no longer do anything.

This is the "logical trap" of the Anglo Saxon Group.

View attachment 957226

View attachment 957231

View attachment 957227

Nazi’s “Lebensraum Theory” Doesn’t Work in the 21st Century.

Even if MM joins the Western camp. So?
Why aren't you guys taking over Taiwan? The USA is playing a dirty game with China over Taiwan. Send an aircraft carrier to create a naval blockade and force Taiwan to kneel down to Chinese wishes.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom