What's new

Sanctions on Russia are hurting other countries: Security Adviser to PM Hasina Tariq Ahmed Siddique at Moscow

Why aren't you guys taking over Taiwan? The USA is playing a dirty game with China over Taiwan. Send an aircraft carrier to create a naval blockade and force Taiwan to kneel down to Chinese wishes.

Yep!

Taiwan is China like St Martins is Bangladesh.

Bangladesh would never tolerate St Martins declaring “independence”.

MAKE TAIWAN CHINESE AGAIN.

You come near my house.

I'll go near your house.

This is the 21st century. Don't fall into the 'Nazi/Russian mindset'. Russia wants to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO. Ultimately, it led to Finland and Sweden joining NATO. But Russia can no longer do anything.

This is the "logical trap" of the Anglo Saxon Group.

View attachment 957226

View attachment 957231

View attachment 957227

Nazi’s “Lebensraum Theory” Doesn’t Work in the 21st Century.

Even if MM joins the Western camp. So?

MAKE TAIWAN CHINESE AGAIN.

Why aren't you guys taking over Taiwan? The USA is playing a dirty game with China over Taiwan. Send an aircraft carrier to create a naval blockade and force Taiwan to kneel down to Chinese wishes.
Two main issues.

1. During the 1996 Taiwan Strait crisis. The Chinese navy is too weak.

2. CCP is still fantasizing about "peaceful reunification. avoiding civil war".

Two main issues.

1. During the 1996 Taiwan Strait crisis. The Chinese navy is too weak.

As long as the USA doesn't stop poking its nose in Chinese internal affairs, a peaceful reunification is impossible.

I think his comments are aimed at clearing the way of purchasing Russian aircraft for Bangladesh air force. Bangladesh is interested in buying SU-30 from Russia. It can be mentioned here that China is also interested in supplying their J-10 aircraft for Bangladesh air force.
And what is the existential threat which would compel Bangladesh to have an Airforce at all?

Honestly, I do not believe that the CCP is still considering that peaceful reunification will still be achieved, the course of events in China has been preparing since 2020, that at least as far as I can say, political leaders no longer consider peaceful reunification. Although they still speak openly about this, it says more about the Party's coherent stance in trying to limit the escalation that would follow, especially because this orientation does not depend only on the USA, but on Taiwan, the island is already putting several actions in course currently, one of the last of them was arresting a former KMT politician for espionage and this is becoming more and more difficult in Taiwan.

Honestly, I do not believe that the CCP is still considering that peaceful reunification will still be achieved, the course of events in China has been preparing since 2020, that at least as far as I can say, political leaders no longer consider peaceful reunification. Although they still speak openly about this, it says more about the Party's coherent stance in trying to limit the escalation that would follow, especially because this orientation does not depend only on the USA, but on Taiwan, the island is already putting several actions in course currently, one of the last of them was arresting a former KMT politician for espionage and this is becoming more and more difficult in Taiwan.
I still believe that CCP hopes for peaceful reunification. It's just that the CCP must make an explanation to the hawks.

I still believe that CCP hopes for peaceful reunification. It's just that the CCP must make an explanation to the hawks.
I don't believe that anymore. If what you believe is true, I see that Chinese leaders are extremely optimistic about this scenario that seems increasingly fanciful. There is no solution that China can offer Taiwan for reunification other than war, the Hong Kong solution would not work with Taiwan, even the aggressive pre-election military maneuvers are no longer working, especially considering that Taiwan has feels increasingly confident because of broad American support.

Have you seen what Americans have approved recently?

The House of Representatives approved four amendments, one of them changing Taiwan as part of China, not recognizing the one-China principle. War seems increasingly inevitable.

I don't believe that anymore. If what you believe is true, I see that Chinese leaders are extremely optimistic about this scenario that seems increasingly fanciful. There is no solution that China can offer Taiwan for reunification other than war, the Hong Kong solution would not work with Taiwan, even the aggressive pre-election military maneuvers are no longer working, especially considering that Taiwan has feels increasingly confident because of broad American support.

Have you seen what Americans have approved recently?

The House of Representatives approved four amendments, one of them changing Taiwan as part of China, not recognizing the one-China principle. War seems increasingly inevitable.
of course. We all know that China can only take back Taiwan through military means. Even the Chinese hawks are even crazier. They plan to "sacrifice all cities east of Xi'an to engage in a nuclear war with the US."~ Zhu chenghu plan.

and that "we [...] will prepare ourselves for the destruction of all of the cities east of Xi'an. Of course the Americans will have to be prepared that hundreds ... of cities will be destroyed by the Chinese."[2

“No, the general replied, a nuclear response would be justified even if it was just a conventional attack on a Chinese aircraft or warship—something very likely if Washington honored its commitment to help defend Taiwan against an invasion by Beijing. ”

CCP really wants peaceful reunification. But if Americans want to create war in Taiwan. I'm sorry, but I'm looking forward to it very much.

Last edited:
I was just requesting an education, not a reprimand :)
After our independence India has become a major security threat for Bangladesh. They sponsored insurgency in Chittagong Hill Tracts and also deprived Bangladesh of her due share of water of common rivers. Our another neighbor Myanmar has also become a threat to our national security. That's why we need strong armed forces to safeguard our sovereignty and territorial integrity.

After our independence India has become a major security threat for Bangladesh. They sponsored insurgency in Chittagong Hill Tracts and also deprived Bangladesh of her due share of water of common rivers. Our another neighbor Myanmar has also become a threat to our national security. That's why we need strong armed forces to safeguard our sovereignty and territorial integrity.
Well, if Myanmar is a threat then I can understand a military for Bangladesh. However, India as an adversary is in a totally different class and something which Bangladesh cannot counter, regardless of what Bangladesh acquires. I would suggest resolution of issues with India through diplomatic means.

Tried that. Didn't help.
Hmmm, India under Modi (BJP) is indeed a fascist kind of a state and it is not easy to deal with such unreasonable stance. The reaction of India vis-a-vis Canada and the murder of the Sikh leader is ample proof of a rogue country. Hoping that BJP loses the next elections and that the next Government is reasonable with the smaller neighbours.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom