What's new

Sanctions on Russia are hurting other countries: Security Adviser to PM Hasina Tariq Ahmed Siddique at Moscow

Hmmm, India under Modi (BJP) is indeed a fascist kind of a state and it is not easy to deal with such unreasonable stance. The reaction of India vis-a-vis Canada and the murder of the Sikh leader is ample proof of a rogue country. Hoping that BJP loses the next elections and that the next Government is reasonable with the smaller neighbours.
Congress is even worse for Bangladesh. All the problems that have been created between the two countries have been the works of Congress. BJP is just continuing with the policy formulated by Congress.

Why do you want Bangladesh to destroy Myanmar? Is China having issues with Myanmar?
Encouraging news. Chinese police have successfully arrested a senior Myanmar warlord.

News from the Kunming government.

Screenshot_20231025_031530.jpg

He is Bao Youxiang's nephew.

Last edited:
Encouraging news. Chinese police have successfully arrested a senior Myanmar warlord.

News from the Kunming government.

View attachment 965018

He is Bao Youxiang's nephew.

Will he be executed? Does China have a law to prevent cyber scams?

You don't know what you are talking about. America is on the side of God and God blesses America.
Lmao yankee. You wish. You yankee infidels are the ones that are burning in hell and will burn in hell. You will feel the wrath of Allah SWT soon old man...

If Myanmar is a security threat to China then please don't sell weapons to them.
I'm dealing with some Jewish dogs recently. I don't have much time to reply to others.

Myanmar does not threaten China. But China is indeed reducing its military cooperation and arms exports to Myanmar.

But China is indeed reducing its military cooperation and arms exports to Myanmar.
I don't know how it will benefit China but I can say that Bangladesh will be benefited from this because she does not have to commit more resources to guard the Bangladesh-Myanmar border.

We need Russian aircraft for our national security. We cannot put Ukrainians interest ahead of ours.

Can Russia even supply Su-30 aircraft ?

Maybe Ukrainians should show sympathy towards the Rohingyas instead of arming the Burmese?

Karma is a bitch!!!
Russia was the one who vetoed resolutions against Myanmar. I won't let you facts inconvenience you :enjoy:

You are assuming work in Ukraine has no impact on Russian military exports
Russians have supplied R-77 air to air missiles to Bangladesh recently. So yeah, war with Ukraine may have reduced Russians military exports but they are still capable of exporting some military stuffs to its clients.

I don't know how it will benefit China but I can say that Bangladesh will be benefited from this because she does not have to commit more resources to guard the Bangladesh-Myanmar border.
Interesting. Huawei has started supporting MNDAA in cracking down on Myanmar warlords and fraud camps.

Screenshot_20231101_231508.jpg

Screenshot_20231101_232641.jpg

😂

Back
Top Bottom