What's new

Saudi Arabia threatens to go nuclear 'in weeks' if Iran gets bomb

Correction, in secular India you can legally kill a cow(except may be in Gujarat, where you can't even find damn chicken. So no fairness issues there). Just not in public. The reason as it goes is that it hurts the religious sentiments of a certain community. But then again, most Indian cities have laws/proposed laws that say slaughter houses(even for chicken and lamb) have to be outside city limits(This is apparently because some people dont like to see animals killed before them. They would rather just each the chicken without ever sparing thought as to where it came from). If you think the 'hurts the religious sentiments' applies just for Hindus, you are mistaken again. India also did not allow the publishing of the Prophet cartoons.
If you ask me, this is just stupid. For every simple act of my life, there will be some idiot who will be offended. You should thank the GoI that it protects your crazy people along with my crazy people from getting unduly offended.

That was my point that state care about religious sentiments of peoples before dealing with public nudity, modesty, Alchoal , gambling, drugs, prostitution etc

For example a western should have freedom in saudia Arabia/pakistan to have kissing in public places and wear bikini in public beaches but at the same times strict Muslims don't want to see such scenes in their country as according to them its against the concept of Islamic modesty. Can we make boht happy at the same time? Answer is no. Either you close your eyes when you watch them kissing or flashing their boobs in public or either you stop them doing this in public places and make laws against it. No third choice there and this is true for many things. The case of India is different because it claim to be a secular country unlike iran or saudia who are theocratic State

I really wich we could have a nuclear free zone in the ME, but as long as Israel won't give up its nukes, then i support any country in the ME to go nuclear, and that includes Saudi Arabia, and Iran. They both have a good economy to handle having nukes.... But, if Saudi Arabia and Iran are planning on attacking each other(Why ? Any specific reason ?), then i don't want either of them to develop nukes..... Wake up people, why in hell would we fight each other ? بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
{ وَاعْتَصِمُواْ بِحَبْلِ اللّهِ جَمِيعاً وَلاَ تَفَرَّقُواْ وَاذْكُرُواْ نِعْمَتَ اللّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنتُمْ أَعْدَاء فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَاناً وَكُنتُمْ عَلَىَ شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِّنَ النَّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِّنْهَا كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ }
صدق الله العظيم

I really wich we could have a nuclear free zone in the ME, but as long as Israel won't give up its nukes, then i support any country in the ME to go nuclear, and that includes Saudi Arabia, and Iran. They both have a good economy to handle having nukes.... But, if Saudi Arabia and Iran are planning on attacking each other(Why ? Any specific reason ?), then i don't want either of them to develop nukes..... Wake up people, why in hell would we fight each other ? بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
{ وَاعْتَصِمُواْ بِحَبْلِ اللّهِ جَمِيعاً وَلاَ تَفَرَّقُواْ وَاذْكُرُواْ نِعْمَتَ اللّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنتُمْ أَعْدَاء فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَاناً وَكُنتُمْ عَلَىَ شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِّنَ النَّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِّنْهَا كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ }
صدق الله العظيم

Yeah, Allah knows the arabs are the worst creatures due to killing each other for many years for no reasons. Saudi backstabbed Ottoman Empires, Palestines, now Iran and other muslims. They have Al Qaeda headquaters and 12 terrorists on World Trade Center from Saudis as well.

Glad, Pakistan has nukes at first brilliantly and smartly.

Yeah, Allah knows the arabs are the worst creatures due to killing each other for many years for no reasons. Saudi backstabbed Ottoman Empires, Palestines, now Iran and other muslims. They have Al Qaeda headquaters and 12 terrorists on World Trade Center from Saudis as well.

Yay. I am now the worst creatures on earth Woot :woot:

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Keep em comin boys.

I don't think perfect freedom can be achieved. Many times freedom of one person violate the freedom/ religious rights of others even in secular India you cannot kill cow because it violate the rights of Hindu who consider it scared ..so if teaching of two religions/sects clashes with each others then what's the solution? sacrifice your beliefs for sake of others or vice versa? :D

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

so you will enjoy if they kill each others :no:

No but this is become a reality now I had always found Saudis and Iranians some of the most arrogant people in the middle east compared to egyptians, syrians, lebanese. two ego manics deserve to finish each other off.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

صدق الله العظيم

Saudis won't use their nukes for israel they seemed careless due to israeli's having them now iran is reported to be getting them and now the saudi's want them, trust me saudi nukes will be aimed at tehran then tel aviv.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

I like the Part provide Saudia with NuKlear warpons if things get interesting

probably get them from pakistan, pakistan gets cash to keep itself from collapsing and saudis get nukes however if saudis get nukes from pakistan saudis won't have any more purpose for pakistan as the only islamic bomb status will be gone.

God, she has to be very proud of you.

The same could be said for Pakistani's who thought they were better then bengalis and racism formed a new state. saudis kept you up with under sanctions and provided oil. the three things keep pakistan up is protection from Saudi Arabia, Weapons from china and Aid from the USA. otherwise you would fall apart and peace would come to south asia.

No but this is become a reality now I had always found Saudis and Iranians some of the most arrogant people in the middle east compared to egyptians, syrians, lebanese. two ego manics deserve to finish each other off.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Saudis won't use their nukes for israel they seemed careless due to israeli's having them now iran is reported to be getting them and now the saudi's want them, trust me saudi nukes will be aimed at tehran then tel aviv.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

probably get them from pakistan, pakistan gets cash to keep itself from collapsing and saudis get nukes however if saudis get nukes from pakistan saudis won't have any more purpose for pakistan as the only islamic bomb status will be gone.
Don't get me wrong, i am against nukes no matter what is the reason you are using them for, even if it is to hit Israel. But, Israel would not hesitate to Nuke any country in the region, UNLESS they know that they would be nuked back. I want countries in the region to have them JUST to protect themselves against Israel.

Don't get me wrong, i am against nukes no matter what is the reason you are using them for, even if it is to hit Israel. But, Israel would not hesitate to Nuke any country in the region, UNLESS they know that they would be nuked back. I want countries in the region to have them JUST to protect themselves against Israel.

Look friend Israel has had nukes from 1970's and saudis knew about them saudis hate iran more then israel i would not be suprised if saudi arabia and israel were working together. i also remember Israel went through saudi airspace to bomb iraq.

Look friend Israel has had nukes from 1970's and saudis knew about them saudis hate iran more then israel i would not be suprised if saudi arabia and israel were working toegther. i also remember Israel went through saudi airspace to bomb iraq.
Well, maybe Saudi Arabia is just using Iran as an excuse to aquire nukes. and no way in hell do Saudis hate Iran more than Israel... I really don't know why both countries have problems with each other, can someone tell me ne good reason ?

Well, maybe Saudi Arabia is just using Iran as an excuse to aquire nukes. and no way in hell do Saudis hate Iran more than Israel... I really don't know why both countries have problems with each other, can someone tell me ne good reason ?

It's true they do the saudi minister said he would rather see iran get destroyed.

It's true they do the saudi minister said he would rather see iran get destroyed.
Thats just crazy, and i don't think it is true... Iran been in this region for over 3000 years, and they are not going anywhere. We gotta learn how to live together, and accept eachother. Its the only hope for this region to develop. Maybe Mossa can tell us what he thiks about Iran, and maybe our Iranian friends can tell us why they have problems with Saudi Arabia, we have to work togther.

Thats just crazy, and i don't think it is true... Iran been in this region for over 3000 years, and they are not going anywhere. We gotta learn how to live together, and accept eachother. Its the only hope for this region to develop. Maybe Mossa can tell us what he thiks about Iran, and maybe our Iranian friends can tell us why they have problems with Saudi Arabia, we have to work togther.

Saudis and Iranians hate each other they are the most arrogrant people I have met in the Middle East, Iraqis and Egyptians are some of the nicest people I have met.

if there is going to be an arabic bomb, it will be an egyptian bomb - when american agents and american money are finally run out of town, egyptian revolution will finally be complete and egyptians, on account of the size of their territory, army, population, economy, and historical virtue, will be restored as the rightful leader of the arab world, displacing the usurpers currently residing in the middle eastern palaces. only in egyptian hands can the bombs truly be said to belong to the arabic people, for egyptians have proven they alone are capable of a revolution. and egyptians will also rule the middle east far more selflessly, justly and judiciously than a few monarchists ever could, and egypt, once emancipated from american yoke once and for all, will also deal with the rest of the muslim world more fairly than the oil monarchies who use their oil money to either harm their enemies or to purchase subservience of other muslim brothers. the monarchists know only masters (anglosaxons and jews) and slaves (the way they look down on other arabs and other muslims), and only egypt could lead a clear path to the awakening of the arabic people and a clear path to the arabic bomb.

i truly believe egyptian revolution is the true game changer in the nuclear equation in the middle east (and not the boastful words of some saudi princes about the saudi bomb, unfortunately uttered in front of a host who is actually far more entitled to one)

Saudis and Iranians hate each other they are the most arrogrant people I have met in the Middle East, Iraqis and Egyptians are some of the nicest people I have met.
Well, i apperciate what you said about Egyptians, but i don't think it is correct to generalize. I have met great Saudi and Iranian People, amazing people actually. Every country has its good, and its bad.

Back
Top Bottom