What's new

Saudi Billionaire Businesswoman Marries Her Pakistani Driver

Folks just found out it's fake news i.e. the part about her being billionaire. She's a writer, the driver is either Afghan or Pakistani according to the BBC.

Folks just found out it's fake news i.e. the part about her being billionaire. She's a writer, the driver is either Afghan or Pakistani according to the BBC.

But is he really a driver ??? It is still a big thing if as a driver he can marry a writer, especially Saudi writer, his own boss and also quite pretty and attractive

She might be a millionaire but I don't think she's a billionaire.

It isn't that simple. Good looking people are not a commodity exclusive to particular ethnic groups, there are plenty of fine Saudi/Arab men to choose from. And in many societies, marriages are not just about love. Tribal ties matter a lot, as does the ability of the husband to be able to provide for the woman and improve her social standing. He also needs to impress the woman's family.

A Pakistani driver ticks none of these boxes for a Saudi billionaire.

You re right but you cant imagine what some ladies fall for. whats more is that this happened in 2020 and makes it more believable lol

Now you burnt all our hopes for MANkind.

But is he really a driver ??? It is still a big thing if as a driver he can marry a writer, especially Saudi writer, his own boss and also quite pretty and attractive

Yes he is a driver for sure, and she is a writer.
Her name is Yasmin Bint Mishal Al Sadri.

Yes he is a driver for sure, and she is a writer.
Her name is Yasmin Bint Mishal Al Sadri.

Nice, a writer is usually very clever and has open mind.......:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom