What's new

Saudi Billionaire Businesswoman Marries Her Pakistani Driver

I'm becoming a driver
It is not an achievement to marry old spinster like her. If she was really that amazing , pretty sure saudi men would have chased after her. The only silver lining is that she is a billionaire.

Be like Imran,, marry a woman half his age who belongs to royal family and is very pretty.

Maybe he likes the older women

Marrying a younger girl is the standard and not special or difficult at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he likes the MILF women

Marrying a younger girl is the standard and not special or difficult at all
hitting on older women is the new trend. i am also doing it right now. trust me older women are lot less annoying than younger women. also less maintenance.

hitting on older women is the new trend. i am also doing it right now. trust me older women are lot less annoying than younger women. also less maintenance.

I rejected a 19 year old with all her childish bs for an older one. It's great

I rejected a 19 year old with all her childish bs for an older one. It's great
i am going for a girl 7 years older than me these days.. so far it's great. no drama, no tantrums, don't have to buy gifts every other week. also i am busy she doesn't give me shit.

i am going for a girl 7 years older than me these days.. so far it's great. no drama, no tantrums, don't have to buy gifts every other week. also i am busy she doesn't give me shit.

4 years older here.

Same as you described, I have much more time to focus on career development instead of the sh I had to put up with with before which is very important to me.

Nowadays it's very common with celebrities,

An innocent posting I got via my WhatsApp cronies and posted 12 hours ago.
I never imagined this to go to 5 pages of comments, and more comments than on all my other postings combined . :D :D:D

I dont know if she a true billionaire or mere multimillionaire.
The gulf between those two must be immense.

I lived in KSA before as can be seen in other of my postings and gotten to know a few Saudi as friends.

The segregation of Saudis into tribes and family is very strong.
For that lady to overcome all that, AND TO GAIN ACCEPTANCE FROM HER FAMILY AND TRIBE, is incredible to say the very least.

I wonder if in India a lower caste man even walked with a girl from Rajput family, both might well be tortured and slaughtered.

Needless to say, I wish those 2 well and happiness for them.
And so should everyone of you here.

🙂🙂🙂
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

The sad bit is that instead of wishing well and celebrating that the young woman found someone out of nowhere to change both their lives - the typical Pakistani mentality and response when sharing this video on sois “Oh wow, him, what is his stature? He get this and I’m in doldrums?”
it reflects on what we have been taught as a nation and common society values that circulate. While this may not be limited to Pakistan (our neighborhood isn’t exactly any less spiteful) but it only matters to us because it keeps is from seeing positive developments or even being positive for our own lives.
Envy doesn’t get anyone anywhere.

Some folks were wishing this young man well - and they truly do represent a better portion of positive growth.

What is wrong with aspiring like the young man ?

An innocent posting I got via my WhatsApp cronies and posted 12 hours ago.
I never imagined this to go to 5 pages of comments, and more comments than on all my other postings combined . :D :D:D

I dont know if she a true billionaire or mere multimillionaire.
The gulf between those two must be immense.

I lived in KSA before as can be seen in other of my postings and gotten to know a few Saudi as friends.

The segregation of Saudis into tribes and family is very strong.
For that lady to overcome all that, AND TO GAIN ACCEPTANCE FROM HER FAMILY AND TRIBE, is incredible to say the very least.

I wonder if in India a lower caste man even walked with a girl from Rajput family, both might well be tortured and slaughtered.

Needless to say, I wish those 2 well and happiness for them.
And so should everyone of you here.

🙂🙂🙂
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
The segregation in Saudi can be so strong that even good friends of Saudis from childhood days cannot visit their friends at home. In KSA are what folks called shisha places. I been back there 3 or 4 times again in 2015.

This account was the first time I been there. So that marriage of that lovely Saudi lady very remarkable. Never mind if to Pakistani or Afghani. Or if she billionaire or millionaire, she must be from a rich family , and Saudi family.

Join me in wishing both well and happiness together.

Back
Top Bottom