What's new

Saudi needs Bangladesh Army-

No, please no. BD Army should be for BD only. Our army must not be a mercenary, no matter how much money they offer.
It's not about mercenary . It will let our army practice more in real battle I hope . And besides money is the key to happiness, and without happiness you can't be tension free, and if you are not tension free, you can't do well in real battle .
So money is mandatory for our army. And infact they will be earning halal money from saudi Arabia as they earn halal money from kuwait mission, and also Un missions.
So why you are against it?

Ps: however before this op provide any source I am not going to believe anything. But if really saudi want to take our military , I am happy with this decision .

Last edited:
It's not about mercenary . It will let our army practice more in real battle I hope . And besides money is the key to happiness, and without happiness you can't be tension free, and if you are not tension free, you can't do well in real battle .
So money is mandatory for our army. And infact they will be earning halal money from saudi Arabia as they earn halal money from kuwait mission, and also Un missions.
So why you are against it?

Ps: however before this op provide any source I am not going to believe anything. But if really saudi want to take our military , I am happy with this decision .

No thank you. If we need money we should work hard and finance our own military. No need of Saudi money by killing Yemeni Muslims. Besides, BD does not need the so called pride of "guarding Arabia". We as a nation have enough history and heritage to be proud of ourselves. No need to emulate other Muslim nations of being the guard dogs for the Arabs.

When we are going to work hard and going to pay 5 time money to them ?

We are already working hard, compare our economy to 20 years ago. As for 5 times pay for them, they don't need it, neither do they deserve it. Only when the nation can afford to pay them that much and only when Allah provides us with that kind of wealth, it's only then they deserve it. No need to live beyond one's means.

As for 5 times pay for them, they don't need it
Let them decide if they need it or not . I don't think anyone can decide for others.
neither do they deserve it
Why they don't deserve it?
Only when the nation can afford to pay them that much and only when Allah provides us with that kind of wealth, it's only then they deserve it.
এগুলো হল বোলচাল । Allah will never provide you anything unless you are trying by yourself.
And as long as this is the case of army, any halal income is encouraged by Allah and his rasul, so there is no point of using such odd argument that is very much popular and our illiterate mass population easily devour it (অর্থই অনর্থের মুল, এইসব উদ্যেশ্য প্রনোদিত কথা বার্তা ). Although people will not easily believe that against our army.
Doing missions are neither haram in Islam, not it's illegal according to international law .
So as long as they are not doing illegal things ( and they will never do that) every missions are fine.
Only peoples who are not well wishers of Bangladesh , or wolfves under lamb coat, can make such statements.
So we should be very careful when we are launching such arguments .
No need to live beyond one's means.
Such things are not absolute but relative . Anyone can make huge amount of money by hard working.
Doctors are making money by private practice , teachers are doing the same. Police is making money from UN missions, then why army is the only target?

Last edited:
Let them decide if they need it or not . I don't think anyone can decide for others.

Why they don't deserve it?

এগুলো হল বোলচাল । Allah will never provide you anything unless you are trying by yourself.
And as long as this is the case of army, any halal income is encouraged by Allah and his rasul, so there is no point of using such odd argument that is very much popular and our illiterate mass population easily devour it (অর্থই অনর্থের মুল, এইসব উদ্যেশ্য প্রনোদিত কথা বার্তা ). Although people will not easily believe that against our army.
Doing missions are neither haram in Islam, not it's illegal according to international law .
So as long as they are not doing illegal things ( and they will never do that) every missions are fine.
Only peoples who are not well wishers of Bangladesh , or wolfves under lamb coat, can make such statements.
So we should be very careful when we are launching such arguments .

Such things are not absolute but relative . Anyone can make huge amount of money by hard working.
Doctors are making money by private practice , teachers are doing the same. Police is making money from UN missions, then why army is the only target?

They can't decide for them. They are not a state within the state. The state and in turn the people who are the owners of the state will decide. They are a subordinate of the government, thus the elected parliament of the people. They have no right to decide for themselves. It's not a state ruled by military dictators.

They don't deserve it because the country they belong to can't afford it. All other employees of the state don't get 5 times pay, the masses don't get high pay like 5 times. So they don't deserve it. Only time they will deserve a better pay is when the entire nation can afford to pay a better pay. They are currently being given what the nation can afford.

Kisher bolchal? I clearly said we need to work hard and earn a better living. We have been working hard and have a better living standard than twenty years ago. Allah will provide when we actually worked hard as a nation to earn more money. And what's halal about Saudi money by being their mercenary and killing Yemeni Muslims? Since when killing Muslims to earn money is halal? What's more important is no honorable and sovereign nation will send their army to be a mercenary of another nation. I won't mention names, but there are Muslim nations who rent their army to the Saudis and earn money and they think of it as some kind of a pride. How they are perceived by the renting country (i.e. Saudi) is well known and what ditch they are falling into day by day can be seen too. Every opportunity to make a quick buck is not a good opportunity.

If people don't make fun of my post!!!!!!! only then:::::
Best opportunity for BD and BD army...… If KSA made this request don't say "NO"...… Send 150,000 troops , Train them , Buy new and best eqm for them , let them have real war experience … All pf this on Arab Money...…
Iran is not your neighbour so no direct threat or issue ,,, BD is one ethnicity country (Bengali) and you people don't have much rule of religion in your country so "NO" issue of Shia - Sunni ……
If you ask me BD is the best place from where KSA or other Arab countries can get help .
Pakistani elite is compromised and in deep love of Iran(Shia-ism) and few destroyed golden opportunity with their big mouths in too much favour of KSA(Wahabi-ism)…… In short Pakistani people did not come out from their love of KSA and Iran (because of religious background) and waisted many golden ……..

BD army should never go to Yemen and kill Yemeni Muslims to start with. We are Muslims, not hypocrites.
Off topic , but Pakistani (Punjabis) where also Muslims in 71 . Don't be stupid , think about BD.

That money will be for our doom. Look for suitable examples in the neighborhood.
India is in your Nbhood…….. And you dint have any problem from them...….

Off topic , but Pakistani (Punjabis) where also Muslims in 71 . Don't be stupid , think about BD.

India is in your Nbhood…….. And you dint have any problem from them...….

Punjabis were Muslims. We helped our Punjabi Muslim brothers, see below:

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Support your brother whether he is an oppressor or is being oppressed.” It was said, “O Messenger of Allah, we help the one being oppressed but how do we help an oppressor?” The Prophet said, “By seizing his hand.

In another narration, the Prophet said, “By restraining him or preventing him from committing injustice, for that is how you support him.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 2312, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2584

No thank you. If we need money we should work hard and finance our own military. No need of Saudi money by killing Yemeni Muslims. Besides, BD does not need the so called pride of "guarding Arabia". We as a nation have enough history and heritage to be proud of ourselves. No need to emulate other Muslim nations of being the guard dogs for the Arabs.

Honestly, Just be quite. concentrate on your own ongoing genocide problem which is Royinga s. Since 1970s. no action ever from you guys on this to stop it. The whole Muslim world is now well aware of your capabilities. Instead you started to call names and insult others. This is very bizarre unstable behaviour from you. Seriously are you okay. People like you should be the last people screaming and shouting from the pulpit!

Back
Top Bottom