What's new

Saudi to turn to India, Sri Lanka for housemaids

Bangladeshis are biggest and oldest immigrant community in Saudi Arabia. So we know how things works there. there are not 6 lacs but 20 lacs bangladeshis live in Saudi Arabia. Another 5 lacs Rohingiyas also live there. Bangaldesh recently issued ID cards to them as they dont have no passport and they are completely illegal in Saudi.

And if somebdoy could make their living through cleaning then what is your problem. they also can earn good in cleaning as they can scavenge stuffs which can make them good money.

No labor can own a business and but I can show you 1000s of Bangladeshi became businessmen after hard work and they keep a Saudi partner with them. My cousin is one of them who owns a superstore in Medina. He went as a laborer in 70s.

simply ijdani i am not trolling and you are living in denial world . 75$ for month cleaning in 45digree sunshine ? damn ? they are responcible for cheapest labor . they are not 20 lakhs ok they are 6 lakh now . no one is more then 10 lakh here saudi didn't allow it that mass population .number1 are indians here 13 lakhs no one is more then them

let me quote your posts

Bangladeshis are biggest and oldest immigrant community in Saudi Arabia. there are not 6 lacs but 20 lacs bangladeshis live in Saudi Arabia

Dude we are not sending any labor for the last 7 years. What are you talking about? Few people could had become illegal or something and works for less.
you know nothing while i am sitting and living here since 2000. why so much argue? please increase the prices 250riyals 300 riyals for damn this work ? its damn hell hot here day nights . they work24 hours as 8 hours shift .

@Imran Khan ... price undercutting is normal for any immigrant .. they used to blame polish plumber here who can work better than british(better quality of work) at much less price .. now they went back and wages have stabilized.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liar! Dilli Baba knows that you have been fapping to the fantasies of Israel burning up under Iranian nukes- watching Jews burn. :angry:

Why would I want that ? :blink:

Granted that I'd want Jerusalem under Muslim Control ! :smokin:

But I don't hate Jews....I actually like them quite a bit & I admire them for their resourcefulness, resilience & unity ! :)

Why would I want that ? :blink:

Granted that I'd want Jerusalem under Muslim Control ! :smokin:

But I don't hate Jews....I actually like them quite a bit & I admire them for their resourcefulness, resilience & unity ! :)

Jerusalem shall always remain free. Kahmir and Jerusalem- freedom from mullahism for EVER! Only Disco Maulvis allowed.:)

Lies all lies! Dilli Baba knows all!

Jerusalem shall always remain free. Kahmir and Jerusalem- freedom from mullahism for EVER! Only Disco Maulvis allowed.:)

Lies all lies! Dilli Baba knows all!

Jerusalem has changed hands aplenty in the past & Israel is only a few decades old !

Kashmir will gain her freedom....tum lageiii rahooo ! :kiss3:

Jerusalem has changed hands aplenty in the past & Israel is only a few decades old !

Kashmir will gain her freedom....tum lageiii rahooo ! :kiss3:

Dreamer. Don't worry, I shall acquire some land in Kashmir for a nice and dignified grave and ensure that your remains can be transported to India to be buried there.:)

@Imran Khan ... price undercutting is normal for any immigrant .. they used to blame polish plumber here who can work better than british(better quality of work) at much less price .. now they went back and wages have stabilized.

but my dear 10 times less? damn 10 times ? its not fair yaar. let me tell you a story of a person i know

he was young migrate to saudi . in 20 years he earned millions in steel and welding work . and then in late 90s Bangladeshi entered in this field . work which cost 400saudi riyas 370 saudi riyals per meter went down to 150saudi riyals 145 Saudi riyals and benefit went down 60% . Bangladeshis start getting contracts of building steel and iron work with installments and much cheaper we meet in 2002 . that guy called me in 2007 . imran i am coming to you for meet you last time . 5 of the guys come jeddah meet me we have nice lunch dinner and then we sit and talked . i asked him why last time ? . he said we are friends since many years but now i am going to shift Pakistan yaar i have a market of 17 shops 90 lakhs in bank and home car everything i am tired now . i asked him why are you tired ? he said Bangladeshis working for food and dress now i have only old customers left and i an tired of these rates yaar. Bangladeshis destroyed iron steel market in western KSA . they need only white rice and daal in profit . he write for me his address in pak and left after 7 days in jhung pakistan . old people leaving saudi because Bangladeshis working for food dress and sleep . i swear its my own friend . ITS JUST ONE STORY . DAMN THEY WORK ON EID DAY FOR 12 RIYALS YAAR :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
simply ijdani i am not trolling and you are living in denial world . 75$ for month cleaning in 45digree sunshine ? damn ? they are responcible for cheapest labor . they are not 20 lakhs ok they are 6 lakh now . no one is more then 10 lakh here saudi didn't allow it that mass population .number1 are indians here 13 lakhs no one is more then them

Only last month we issued ID cards for 5 lac Rohingiyas. And no Indians are the biggest. Its Bangladeshi who are biggest community in Saudi. These are government number not coming out of somebody's random assss.

you know nothing while i am sitting and living here since 2000. why so much argue? please increase the prices 250riyals 300 riyals for damn this work ? its damn hell hot here day nights . they work24 hours as 8 hours shift .

I said we did not send any labor in the last 7 years. So 250 riyals or 300 riyals does not make any difference to us.

saudi arabia should be the last place for any outsider to work. its a hell for outsiders. being treated as 2nd or 3 rd class citizens. ya even the pious pakistani muslims are considered 2nd or 3rd class citizens. no temples or churches for ppl like me to pray. one of my friends narrated me an incident happend with him, where he had ordered for some food at a restaurant and whilst he was waiting to recieve it on his table, there comes a sheikh ordering the same dish, the sheikh gets the dish first and then my friend had to wait for few more minutes to get his order redone for him. I would suggest UAE or some other ME countries for jobs but definitely not the hell hole saudi. I personally despise any country which will not let me pray and follow my religion, a place without temples or churches isnt worth living for me.

Only last month we issued ID cards for 5 lac Rohingiyas. And no Indians are the biggest. Its Bangladeshi who are biggest community in Saudi. These are government number not coming out of somebody's random assss.

I said we did not send any labor in the last 7 years. So 250 riyals or 300 riyals does not make any difference to us.

ok you know what is rohinya and burma ? they are permanent migrants here living since 30-40 years . they will just harm you . before they have pak passort till mushy take out all of non pakistanis citizens carry pak passports . they live stay and will never send a single riyal rimmities back . 99% of them are here settle with families they have 0.0001 roots back . you issued them passport ? now enjoy more crime rate and just 5 years letter passport fee of 120 riyals .

these gov numbers are open for everyone saudi is not a mafia or a locked state now. the release all the data. and we all know it . you are number 5 now .

Indian: 1.3 million, Pakistani: 900,000, Egyptian: 900,000, Yemeni: 800,000, Bangladeshi: 500,000, Filipino: 500,000, Jordanian/Palestinian: 260,000, Indonesian: 250,000, Sri Lankan: 350,000, Sudanese: 250,000, Syrian: 100,000 and Turkish: 100,000. There are around 100,000 Westerners in Saudi Arabia, most of whom live in compounds or gated communities.

ok you know what is rohinya and burma ? they are permanent migrants here living since 30-40 years . they will just harm you . before they have pak passort till mushy take out all of non pakistanis citizens carry pak passports . they live stay and will never send a single riyal rimmities back . 99% of them are here settle with families they have 0.0001 roots back . you issued them passport ? now enjoy more crime rate and just 5 years letter passport fee of 120 riyals .

these gov numbers are open for everyone saudi is not a mafia or a locked state now. the release all the data. and we all know it . you are number 5 now .

you didn't send or they banned you ???????

Indian: 1.3 million, Pakistani: 900,000, Egyptian: 900,000, Yemeni: 800,000, Bangladeshi: 500,000, Filipino: 500,000, Jordanian/Palestinian: 260,000, Indonesian: 250,000, Sri Lankan: 350,000, Sudanese: 250,000, Syrian: 100,000 and Turkish: 100,000. There are around 100,000 Westerners in Saudi Arabia, most of whom live in compounds or gated communities.

ITS JUST ONE STORY . DAMN THEY WORK ON EID DAY FOR 12 RIYALS YAAR :angry:

Sir tou kisssi ghareeb kiii roooziii roootiii pei kiyun laaaat marteiii haiiin....aaap 11 Riyal ke liyee kaaam kar lein neii....ziyadaa Competitive ho jaiiin ! :smokin:

Lo sirf 900,000 - Imran Bhai jaldiii seiii 4 shaadiyaan kareiiin aur yeh figure increase kareiiin....we must be the largest Expat Community there ! :D

Sir tou kisssi ghareeb kiii roooziii roootiii pei kiyun laaaat marteiii haiiin....aaap 11 Riyal ke liyee kaaam kar lein neii....ziyadaa Competitive ho jaiiin ! :smokin:

Lo sirf 900,000 - Imran Bhai jaldiii seiii 4 shaadiyaan kareiiin aur yeh figure increase kareiiin....we must be the largest Expat Community there ! :D

no one force him he can work day after eid too . and i must have 1 or 2 kids that is my plan after 2017.

Rohingiya was the thorny issue between BD and KSA and KSA stopped recruiting bangladeshi when bangladesh refused to accept 700 rohingyias deportee. This time BD accepted that they will issue ID cards to 5 lacs Rohingiyas (not passport) which will waive KSA of the responisibility of giving them asylum. In return KSA will legalize 4 lacs illegal Bangladeshis which became illegal due not transfer of Aqama. So if you calculate 5 lac legal + 4 lac illegal + 5 lac rohingiyas total of 14 lacs counted Bangldeshi diaspora still in Saudi.

Rohingiya was the thorny issue between BD and KSA and KSA stopped recruiting bangladeshi when bangladesh refused to accept 700 rohingyias deportee. This time BD accepted that they will issue ID cards to 5 lacs Rohingiyas (not passport) which will waive KSA of the responisibility of giving them asylum. In return KSA will legalize 4 lacs illegal Bangladeshis which became illegal due not transfer of Aqama. So if you calculate 5 lac legal + 4 lac illegal + 5 lac rohingiyas total of 14 lacs counted Bangldeshi diaspora still in Saudi.

what abut that crime rate shurah (parliament debate ) of Bangladeshis ? media webs and bans in kuwait saudi ? ID card and no passport ?:D are we stupids ? what saudi do with ID ? we are living with passport not ID . in saudi ID card is nothing but use after 5 years in consulate for renew passport .there are no 4 lakh illegals . please give me source of your baseless claims sir .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom