What's new

Saudi to turn to India, Sri Lanka for housemaids

Not really :D He uses complicated words when explaining an important subject or topic .

The finest , sir . If I put that way .

Areiii Bhai aaap nei tou Farooq Sattar ke qadmooon taleiii beiiith kar Urdu seekhii haii...mujhe naa-cheeez ka kiyaa comparison ! :cray:

Yara, absolutely love that guy.... other of my fav are Om Puri....... and one step down, Nana Patekar..... I exclusively watch their movies..... haven't for more than a decade, though!

You watch Indian Movies ? :pissed:

Most of them are cheap Hollywood Rip-offs ! :disagree:

Dunno I've little to no insight into the Saudi Society so I can't say ! :undecided:

Abeiii 'Boy' kissss ko keh rahaaa haiii....ulteiii haaath kiii duuun gaaa ! :pissed:

I've used HotSpot Shield but the Adds are such a pain in the arse that I don't feel like switching it on !

Well the stories coming out aren't good and really astonishing to make it simple , its not as Islamic as you think . I am just talking about Saudi society here , leave the rest of GCC alone for a moment , they deserve a second and more loud round of applause if I start with the beginning here . :D

Boota then , sir ? :rofl: No Mr the shield is a tout of kaafir and shows their unislamic ads and there are fatwas against it and if you dont stop using them then people will rise like the rise of the apes and sooner the idealist system will enforced and with full force sir

Yara, there is one other reply that hasn't been posted yet on that particular thread........ my reply wasn't to belittle the sacrifices of Punjabis, my anger was directed towards Icarus, for his cold approach and his way of looking at, like a score card wrt to "punjabis" dead...... :pissed:

Khan Sahib saaaf kiyun nahin kehteii keiii aaap ko Bhabi beard nahin rakhneii deiteiii....you Joruu Ka Ghulam ! :P

Waisee I read your comment about 'Punjabis' in the Aeronaut's Opinion Piece in reply to Icarus....I'm most disappointed ! Khud aaap logooon nei kuch karnaa nahin aur Punjabi-Punjabi ki ruttt lagaooo dooon.....nalaiiik nakameiii bakiii 3 ! :disagree:

Yara, there is one other reply that hasn't been posted yet on that particular thread........ my reply wasn't to belittle the sacrifices of Punjabis, my anger was directed towards Icarus, for his cold approach and his way of looking at, like a score card wrt to "punjabis" dead...... :pissed:

Reinnn deiii Khan Sahib...he wasn't keeping a scorecard...he was talking about something else ! :disagree:

Busss aaap nei baaat sunniii 'Punjabi' & futttt kar keiii wahan poohanch gaiii ! :hitwall:

Aaap saraa din Naswar khateiii rehteiii hai all the while playing with your pet Mehsud ! :fie:

Whereas @Secur spends his waking ours chasing after a Pukhtoon lady & his nights dreaming about her ! :azn:

Mulk chalataa haii tou kaun - Mein Punjabi ! :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chall bay salay....... you may not have a beard, however, sometimes you do behave like those f****g mullahs..... sala, mujh say kehta hai Indian movies matt dekho...... :pissed:

Areiii Bhai aaap nei tou Farooq Sattar ke qadmooon taleiii beiiith kar Urdu seekhii haii...mujhe naa-cheeez ka kiyaa comparison ! :cray:

You watch Indian Movies ? :pissed:

Most of them are cheap Hollywood Rip-offs ! :disagree:
@Armstrong, don't quote me... that was FYI only.... :D

they want to hold on to their culture then we should stop sending our people to help them to keep that up shuldnt we?

we also have slaves but we have different names for them
bonded labour at brick mills where the entire generation is in debt and even the unborn are slaves to the bink owners.
whats more, my Baloch Sardars "own" the people of the tribe and make them work in dangerous caves that are deemed very risky by the government but they are threatened to work there for free and mortalities are high due to poisonous gases if the cave doesnt even collapse .

so in short there are different cultures in the first and third world that still have slaves but have a watered down name for them
Arabs have just not caught up with the politically correct naming for them so for that they are to be blamed

maybe if they call these workers interns then all will be good eh?

Sorry sir, we hardly have any bonded labor or anything of that kind. Even the house maid will negotiate their job to their nail, like how many hours, what are the jobs etc. And worst of all, they prefer to go to garments industry.
Now government is sending people through voluntary registration system and the response from the female workers were lukewarm. We are now sending maids to Hongkong and Singapore where they get paid 500 dollar minimum plus food and lodging. They also enjoy holidays and mobile phones.

workers.jpg

4e57194c9bad0ada50aecffe0ba99298.jpg

Sorry sir, we hardly have any bonded labor or anything of that kind. Even the house maid will negotiate their job to their nail, like how many hours, what are the jobs etc. And worst of all, they prefer to go to garments industry.
Now government is sending people through voluntary registration system and the response from the female workers were lukewarm. We are now sending maids to Hongkong and Singapore where they get paid 500 dollar minimum plus food and lodging. They also enjoy holidays and mobile phones.

i was kissing your hands now if you guys did it in real life . you are still working on 75$per month in saudia and cleaning all over saudi arabia . all over sir . every 100metter is divided between a bangladeshi . your countrymen destroyed labor market nothing is cheap then them in real life . i swear i am not trolling i just want to show you real life .in every field nothing is cheap work then a bangladeshi here please increase the price for hell sake .:cry:

i was kissing your hands now if you guys did it in real life . you are still working on 75$per month in saudia and cleaning all over saudi arabia . all over sir . every 100metter is divided between a bangladeshi . your countrymen destroyed labor market nothing is cheap then them in real life . i swear i am not trolling i just want to show you real life .in every field nothing is cheap work then a bangladeshi here please increase the price for hell sake .:cry:

Dude we are not sending any labor for the last 7 years. What are you talking about? Few people could had become illegal or something and works for less. But most people in Saudis are well off people with having their own business and all. there are some people who keeps a full time job with less pay but works in other places and made them up.

Dude we are not sending any labor for the last 7 years. What are you talking about? Few people could had become illegal or something and works for less. But most people in Saudis are well off people with having their own business and all.

but i am living here since decade+ and your half 600000 guys are legally active here today. do you know who is cleaning saudi arabi ? bangladesh yes no one else 100% bangladeshi workers of BALADAIYAH (municipality cleaners ) own bussnies ? are you joking with me ? its not allowed for any non saudi to start own busbies here otherwise i was today contractor . all of us are labor and bangladeshis are cheapest workers every here . again i am so sorry i am not trolling ask saudi members here

@Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa please tell him the truth here and specially baladiyah work and own businesses and salaries or workers

but i am living here since decade+ and your half 600000 guys are legally active here today. do you know who is cleaning saudi arabi ? bangladesh yes no one else 100% bangladeshi workers of BALADAIYAH (municipality cleaners ) own bussnies ? are you joking with me ? its not allowed for any non saudi to start own busbies here otherwise i was today contractor . all of us are labor and bangladeshis are cheapest workers every here . again i am so sorry i am not trolling ask saudi members here

@Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa please tell him the truth here and specially baladiyah work and own businesses and salaries or workers

Bangladeshis are biggest and oldest immigrant community in Saudi Arabia. So we know how things works there. there are not 6 lacs but 20 lacs bangladeshis live in Saudi Arabia. Another 5 lacs Rohingiyas also live there. Bangaldesh recently issued ID cards to them as they dont have no passport and they are completely illegal in Saudi.

And if somebdoy could make their living through cleaning then what is your problem. they also can earn good in cleaning as they can scavenge stuffs which can make them good money.

No labor can own a business and but I can show you 1000s of Bangladeshi became businessmen after hard work and they keep a Saudi partner with them. My cousin is one of them who owns a superstore in Medina. He went as a laborer in 70s.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom