What's new

Saudi to turn to India, Sri Lanka for housemaids

I grew up in Jeddah, Jeddah was the best experience of my life from schools to sookhs (shopping with friends & family) to secret night parties to tango's with Egyptians girls, Saudi was heaven all way through & no its not the backward society that the media loves to propagate, the night life of jeddah can beat even those of torontonian's & al Baik broast chicken along with those fries, garlic sauce & bun is in a league of its own

http://midleeasternvoyage.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/img_0838-e1352972807222.jpg

unlike many Indians and Pakistanis
we lived in KSA like VIPs because my father fought for KSA in our border war with Communist Yemen he was part of a Pakistani army. the cities became alive at evening and night time and it was wonderful.

I stayed in Khamis and Sharurah mostly but in riyadh too. I am talking early 80s and when we visited Europe for a 2 months trip we are like Meh....
nothing impressed us about Europe apart from some colder weather during summer and a lot more greenery.

I was there when the Riyadh Airport was being constructed.

Mr first of beard is sunnah of PROPHET SAW and this shows your mental state sir and secondly if they are paying maids and if maids themselves decide to work their what is your problem Mr

A beard becomes Sunnah when the one growing a beard lives up to the same golden principals that God & His Messenger (PBUH) taught us ! Without that...it is just facial hair.

Unfortunately there are more than enough so-called Religious People in Pakistan who are Hypocritical to their bones & yet they're bearded !

Allama Iqbal didn't have a beard nor did Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah & yet the both of them did more for us then our bearded lot has in centuries !

Am I wrong in this ? @Irfan Baloch @Hyperion @Secur @Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong

Apparently , the beard is in the Islam , not the other way .

Second , you , sir , are talking to a autobot who has as much chances of admitting mistakes and correcting themselves than Pakistan has to win the Football Worldcup . :D

@Armstrong

Apparently , the beard is in the Islam , not the other way .

Second , you , sir , are talking to a autobot who has as much chances of admitting mistakes and correcting themselves than Pakistan has to win the Football Worldcup . :D

Waisee have you listened to Javed Ahmed Ghamidi ? :unsure:

I can't understand his 'sakeeeel' Urdu but maybe you can ! :ashamed:

A beard becomes Sunnah when the one growing a beard lives up to the same golden principals that God & His Messenger (PBUH) taught us ! Without that...it is just facial hair.

Unfortunately there are more than enough so-called Religious People in Pakistan who are Hypocritical to their bones & yet they're bearded !

Allama Iqbal didn't have a beard nor did Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah & yet the both of them did more for us then our bearded lot has in centuries !

Am I wrong in this ? @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=15272" target="_blank">Irfan Baloch</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=139959" target="_blank">Hyperion</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=132526" target="_blank">Secur</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=15719" target="_blank">Aeronaut</a></u>

Plagiarizer!:angry:

You mean to convey the following message:- @Hyperion @Secur @Aeronaut

Waisee have you listened to Javed Ahmed Ghamidi ? :unsure:

I can't understand his 'sakeeeel' Urdu but maybe you can ! :ashamed:

Yes I have , quite realistic and modern , unlike the common Mullah , hence termed as ' Kaafir ' . :D

Its not really that deep or complicated , most of the time . This person talks sense , something the radicalized masses wont like .

Plagiarizer!:angry:

You mean to convey the following message:- @Hyperion @Secur @Aeronaut

No Youtube & the Proxy isn't working ! :unsure:

So whats it about ? :azn:

Yes I have , quite realistic and modern , unlike the common Mullah , hence termed as ' Kaafir ' . :D

Its not really that deep or complicated , most of the time . This person talks sense , something the radicalized masses wont like .

Then maybe my Urdu is worse than average ! :ashamed:

Or maybe his Lectures on Philosophy - Very...very good, but the usage of Urdu was one that made me go - :cheesy:

Saudi delegation visited few times regarding BD housemaids.
Those were the conditions that were put forward to the delegation by BD authorities.

1) Weekly holiday.
2) Mobile phone access - Right to keep mobile phone.
3) Consular access to the maid 24/7.
4) Job contract.
5) Minimum pay.

Seems like Saudi employers were not interested to meet the condition. But they want maid.

Thanks

I , personally have heard , from my friends living in the Kingdom and through some other people , enough stories of Filipinos maids , not being used as maid by their employers . Perhaps the bearded Mullah is not as Islamic as you think and just maybe the four on active service aren't enough , they need some in the emergency command too , if you know what I mean .

@Armstrong .

@Secur help Butt sahib out with watching the video.

I leave this honor to you , commander .

However a simple download of HotSpot shield should suffice for him , for now as a stop gap measure , until the boy learns the more sophisticated methods . :D

Then maybe my Urdu is worse than average ! :ashamed:

Or maybe his Lectures on Philosophy - Very...very good, but the usage of Urdu was one that made me go - :cheesy:

Not really :D He uses complicated words when explaining an important subject or topic .

The finest , sir . If I put that way .

I , personally have heard , from my friends living in the Kingdom and through some other people , enough stories of Filipinos maids , not being used as maid by their employers . Perhaps the bearded Mullah is not as Islamic as you think and just maybe the four on active service aren't enough , they need some in the emergency command too , if you know what I mean .

@Armstrong .

Dunno I've little to no insight into the Saudi Society so I can't say ! :undecided:

I leave this honor to you , commander .

However a simple download of HotSpot shield should suffice for him , for now as a stop gap measure , until the boy learns the more sophisticated methods . :D

Abeiii 'Boy' kissss ko keh rahaaa haiii....ulteiii haaath kiii duuun gaaa ! :pissed:

I've used HotSpot Shield but the Adds are such a pain in the arse that I don't feel like switching it on !

Abbay, 99% of these so called darhee walay mussalman, will be hung from their beards and burnt in eternal hellfire..... a case in point Zarvan. They don't know the very basics of religion, yet they want to follow the "sunnah" blindly. Islam is not for the blind. Being born a muslim is privilege, however, remaining one with eyes wide open is Ibadat.

Am I wrong in this ? @Irfan Baloch @Hyperion @Secur @Aeronaut

@Hyperion

What do they say about the opiate of the masses ? :D

&#8220;In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.&#8221;

&#8213; Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Abbay, 99% of these so called darhee walay mussalman, will be hung from their beards and burnt in eternal hellfire..... a case in point Zarvan. They don't know the very basics of religion, yet they want to follow the "sunnah" blindly. Islam is not for the blind. Being born a muslim is privilege, however, remaining one with eyes wide open is Ibadat.

Khan Sahib saaaf kiyun nahin kehteii keiii aaap ko Bhabi beard nahin rakhneii deiteiii....you Joruu Ka Ghulam ! :P

Waisee I read your comment about 'Punjabis' in the Aeronaut's Opinion Piece in reply to Icarus....I'm most disappointed ! Khud aaap logooon nei kuch karnaa nahin aur Punjabi-Punjabi ki ruttt lagaooo dooon.....nalaiiik nakameiii bakiii 3 ! :disagree:

Yara, absolutely love that guy.... other of my fav are Om Puri....... and one step down, Nana Patekar..... I exclusively watch their movies..... haven't for more than a decade, though!

Naseeruddin Shah being brilliant as always. :)
@Secur help Butt sahib out with watching the video.

Back
Top Bottom