What's new

School curricula: "Hate content in pakistan's textbooks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martial race is what the title the British gave us. Also the majority caste in Pakistan is chatriyas by Hindu religous standard-although I don't agree with castes- but those who believe in a martial race are only accepting what others have been calling them.

Again with the pseudo martial race BS. You guys just don't get tired of shamelessly seeking refuge from current realities in tales of lost grandeur.

EVEN IF, one were to buy into the story of your ancestors lording over entire the subcontinent, what does it say about the current generation (that's you and your ilk) finding it difficult to keep its sh!t together in a relatively tiny patch of land.

Why don't you tell the same thing to your own people and forget demonizing Pakistanis.

Martial race is what the title the British gave us. Also the majority caste in Pakistan is chatriyas by Hindu religous standard-although I don't agree with castes- but those who believe in a martial race are only accepting what others have been calling them.

I don't know how many of Pakistanis know about the martial race theory here - Many many not even have heard about it. It is the indians who say it again and again and use it as a satire. What can we do about it. let them chant mantras about this BS theory and feel happy.

People - here you have it!! The twisted curricula in pakistani schools is already working its magic.

Let me quote @pk_baloch here:

The word/term Hindu/Hinduism is a recent construct. It were the Muslim invaders (Ghorids) who for the first time in history imposed the foreign term Hindu on the many different, unrelated peoples and religions of south Asia. The term Hinduism was given by the British colonialists. Not a single pre-Muslim/British era Vedic, Brahman, Buddhist, Jain, or any other South Asian scripture/inscription mentions the word Hindu/Hinduism. Similarly, Sanata Dharma was a term invented in the 19th century AD by Gangetic Brahmans in their desperate attempt to replace the Muslim/British term Hindu/Hinduism.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/204532-kya-dilli-kya-lahore-28.html#ixzz2579PXQzb

@Ticker
The false history in India can be discussed some other time, but the topic is Pakistan

I'm not ashamed of our History, but the way the history is presented is wrong and makes all Hindus to be our enemies is wrong.

Here are some quotes:

due to Hindus insolent behavior towards Muslims.
Why only Hindus, and why not some Hindus.
Demolition of Babry mosque and the riots of Gujrat are the

clear manifestation of Hindu’s bias.

the prejudiced attitude of Hindus

compelled them to redress their views and they presented the idea of Pakistan
What about congressi molvis? There were more then one reason for Pakistan, why only Hindus targetted.

Though the Muslim was so de plorable but they maintain th eir freedom and suzerainty in

India, they rose against the English and waged war-against them, which is known as of freedom of 1857

Why are only Muslims shown as participants of that war, why is the brave role of Hindus and other religions hidden. This wasn't a Muslim war my friend.

Then why you study Urdu works of the writers and poets lived in Delhi or UP or Bhopal. We don't expect you to show love for Bhagat Singh, when the people who are ashamed of their pre-Islamic past, how will they admire Bhagat Singh.

We are not ashamed of our pre-Islamic past. Infact we are the proud scions of and are holders of the Indus valley Civilization, which is now Muslim. Earlier it was Hindu or Buddhist or whatever.

And bhagat singh fought for the creation of his country, you should be proud of him. But why are you asking me to accept him as my hero. Did he fight for the creation of my country. No he didn't. So be it.

Two nation theory was about economic uplift of Muslims and it dint get demolished with creation of Bangladesh rather we got another Muslim country on the map of the world that is called BD which BTW these days is being hated by Indians to utmost.

Despite your state terrorism you failed to convert Bangladeshis

I love your twisted logic. Its very ingenious and most inspiring. You guys simply refuse to acknowledge defeat, which is not a reflection of your character but rather appears to be the by-product of some heavy indoctrination.

In 1971, your own countrymen (bengali muslims) spat on your face and revolted against your rule. The country that pakistan loves to hate, India, intervened and helped the locals embarrass the public of west pakistan. Despite desperate attempts, seeking help from allies etc, your father's and grandfathers' generation saw their beloved land being slit to pieces.

Yet, despite the embarrassing defeat, through the miracle of indoctrination, you still manage to conjure up images of a moral victory for muslims - quite shamelessly, discarding the national identity and replacing it with a religious identity.

You sure - you are not drunk right now? It's difficult to imagine someone in such a delirious state.

Cheers.

We are not ashamed of our pre-Islamic past. Infact we are the proud scions of and are holders of the Indus valley Civilization, which is now Muslim. Earlier it was Hindu or Buddhist or whatever.

That the biggest lie, Pakistan's history starts from 7th century and other things are "golmaal".

Pakistanis can't even name a single or two personality from their pre-Islamic period.

Why don't you tell the same thing to your own people and forget demonizing Pakistanis.

I don't know how many of Pakistanis know about the martial race theory here - Many many not even have heard about it. It is the indians who say it again and again and use it as a satire. What can we do about it. let them chant mantras about this BS theory and feel happy.

Let me quote @pk_baloch here:

The word/term Hindu/Hinduism is a recent construct. It were the Muslim invaders (Ghorids) who for the first time in history imposed the foreign term Hindu on the many different, unrelated peoples and religions of south Asia. The term Hinduism was given by the British colonialists. Not a single pre-Muslim/British era Vedic, Brahman, Buddhist, Jain, or any other South Asian scripture/inscription mentions the word Hindu/Hinduism. Similarly, Sanata Dharma was a term invented in the 19th century AD by Gangetic Brahmans in their desperate attempt to replace the Muslim/British term Hindu/Hinduism.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/204532-kya-dilli-kya-lahore-28.html#ixzz2579PXQzb

Tell the same thing to my own people?!?!? We are not the ones caught in state of rapture courtsey of tales of a vast and powerful empire that lasted for millennia.

And secondly, you just didn't get the point. I'll be the first to concede that i'm not well versed with an accurate narrative of events as they unfolded in the sub-continent over the last 1000 years. But 1000 year rule or NOT, how does it help or matter NOW? Except for being used as an excuse by pak for current failures, and in the process massaging hurt pride, I fail to see how it is relevant in the context of today's political realities.

Express media group is funded partially by US aid agencies, so what do you expect?

However I do agree that religious minorities should have a right to have syllabus of their own religion too., as they opt out of islamic studies.

Israel should be an example in their curriculum variance

Sir, do you think that I got nothing else to do than go back in time and start reading Indian school and college text books. This was the reason I cited an article written by an Indian and published in an Indian web site.

We are discussing the stuff here on a Pakistani forum and not in India. Why would I send it any Indian institution for verification or exploitation.

When most of you are so blindsided and probably brainwashed to an extent that you don't even see bigotry when you see it - I rest my case.

This is for the information of others who may not be as fortunate as you were and are, so that they could compare the books and realize as to how much bigotry lay where and see who are the people who are accusing us of the same.

Thank you.

You are interacting in this forum with many indians like me !!!

Hence when you read some idiots blog [ irrespective of his nationality ] and come to this forum to mock the indians who have studied the same syllabus you are mocking for a better part of their life .....you should have the humility or the open mindedness to verify if its true......

When told its not and so you can confirm that its not by reading the book yourself, you skipped.Now either you can believe what all the indians in this FORUM aresaying or you stick to believing the blog which might soothe your ego or complex and make you feel what the PAK CAURRICULUM IS DOING IS RIGHT.....

@Ticker
The false history in India can be discussed some other time, but the topic is Pakistan

I'm not ashamed of our History, but the way the history is presented is wrong and makes all Hindus to be our enemies is wrong.

Here are some quotes:

Why only Hindus, and why not some Hindus.

Sir, I think you should study the thing in context and relate it to what was written prior to this sentence. It could be implying the same thing which you are indicating. Our problem is that we read what in many occasions has been quoted out of context.

What about congressi molvis? There were more then one reason for Pakistan, why only Hindus targetted.

Would the congrssi molvis have made any difference in the overall context. I don't think so. It were the Hindus who were basically the major and overwhelming party who were against the creation of Pakistan. Who else would one talk about, not the Parsis I am sure or some Christians, would we.

Why are only Muslims shown as participants of that war, why is the brave role of Hindus and other religions hidden. This wasn't a Muslim war my friend.

If you are talking about the fight for independence from the British and the role of Hindus who fought against them; some of the Hindu names are mentioned, but how many of them can you quote, lets say in the 1857 war of independence. Who did the Brits blame after the war was over, who suffered more and lost everything - if you think the Hindus lost everything, you may not be close to the truth. Who gained from this war - Hindus. Who exploited the Muslims after this war - the Hindus. So why would i remember those Hindu leaders who gained from Muslim loss and exploited their gains.

I have read the official NCERT report in full, here I have just quoted excerpts of what the Indian officials say themselves. How can you judge the Pakistani Text Books without reading how the Indians interpret their history. Why should I change my history because you think that it doesn't augur well for our children or for that matter grown up college and university students. I interpret my history the I way I see this history and not what it may cause at end.

We must live in the present Sir, without forgetting the past and what is our history the way we see it. And we should not be ashamed of it.

and that carricurum does not say..go kill yindoo baniyaa..or kill jews
that would be hate....
it only teaches children their seperate religious and national identity

Saying kill hindus or jews is not the only way to impart hate....are we having word play here .....................

http://www.ncjppk.org/specimen.pdf

Read it . this is what is being taught to children , Children - human beings at an age where everything makes an impression on their mind........

Evil hindus, infidels, conspiracy,selfish jews...............If all this is not inculcating Hatred, then i wonder how to define Hate &Superiority

People - here you have it!! The twisted curricula in pakistani schools is already working its magic.
Jinnah was persuading Gandhi ,Nehru and other congress leadership for giving muslims their social rights till 1946.If your Hindu leaders had listend to Jinnah then there would be no partition.The partition happend bcoz of the denial of social rights of muslims by Hindu leadership.
I have been on this forum for last 1 year and 1 thing I have noticed is that Indians are not ready to accept their mistakes about muslim social rights. I agree that ,today, an Indian muslim enjoys many rights in India. IF your congress leadership had given 5% of thee rights to muslim in 1940-47 believe me No partition had occured.

Pakistan is unique as its the only Muslim country which came into existence for Muslims and Islam...and on the basis of a two nation theory..

Being for muslims does not mean to illtreat its minorities by not respecting their beliefs ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom