What's new

School curricula: "Hate content in pakistan's textbooks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgetting history that doesnt sit with ones ideals is very easy ...aye aye

Whose ideals are you talking about - yours. Why should I be forced to agree to your ideals as you see them. For me that may just be a frivolity and nothing more.

I would prefer to stay with the truth as I see it. I will not be forced to accept what you think is the truth.

Yes, at young age things make impressions. It is better to raise them with the truth rather than them being hurtfully surprised when grown up.

You don't see your own report as the truth and keep denying it without having the courage to accept the truth. And then you call me delusional.

Don't you guys do the same by quoting the number of skyscrapers in Bombay and mocking the lesser number in Karachi. You do more of the same and don't stop doing it.

India has started growing in last some years. Before that it was Hindu Growth Rate which governed Indian economy. And what a growth it has been so far, with almost half of India's population living under poverty. Over 140 armed secessionist groups fighting for independence, being the largest number anywhere in the world. Killing of minorities in hundreds of thousands and still continue providing umbrella of AFSPA type draconian laws to allow their security forces kill with impunity.

Go live there and leave us be. We will deal with our terrorists and sort them out ourselves.

Because Pakistan is a peaceful Islamic paradise?? In a democratic country of 1.2 BILLION the things you have stated are a given especially given the sheer diversity of India and its people. All I was trying to say was secularism and diversity are not negatives but can be positives eg India.

I have your official report to read from. Which clearly say that Indian Text Books teach religious and communal bigotry and hatred.

A blog is the official report and your adobe reader not working to read the real history book. :lol::lol:

Majority of the world doesn't believe 9/11 was done by Muslims but extremists that were Muslims. There were incidences between Muslims and Hindu which were sparked by Hindu and Muslim extremists, so let's not blame 1.5billion people or 1billion Hindus because of the acts of these people.

Well that is your interpretation of 9/11. If this was the case why would the Americans conduct racial profiling particularly of Muslims. Even in West, Muslims are looked with suspicion. You may call it an outcome of 9/11, but the outcome has taken a shape. Why would the American Army teach courses to their officers and men against Muslim religion. A lengthy discussion, lets leave it at that.

You have a problem with context.

At one moment you discuss history and say that Pakistan's interpretation of history is wrong. And then you jump to the current time and initiate talk about extremism here and now.

The current environment have different reasons to blame for. But in majority of the cases, the reasons are still perceived by many to be borne out of history.

The Indian posters here are a sample of what one sees in most of the educated indians, identical thinking. How did this come about - the current trend of extremism or the current trend imbued with inimical history.

Nobody blames 1.5 billion Hindus for everything. But a large majority of inimical outbursts in Indian media and such forums emanate from Indians who are Hindus. How do you differentiate between an Indian and a Hindu diatribe - it almost means the same to most.

ahhh so you give me a link of blog , and tell me its offical NCERT report about textbooks ...that i have studied ......oh well stay in your delusion

I would prefer to stay with the truth as I see it. I will not be forced to accept what you think is the truth.

While at young age , everything makes an impression...everything.....calling hindus evil,conspiratorial, jews selfish...etc etc is creating an impression in the children's mind regarding what a hindu or jew is.....thats inculcation

Yes, at young age things make impressions. It is better to raise them with the truth rather than them being hurtfully surprised when grown up.

This report has been denid to be true by every single indian in this forum...but since you posted it and found time to read it unlike the NCERT textbook......you can believe it...but please please dont spread this rubbish to gullible minds

You don't see your own report as the truth and keep denying it without having the courage to accept the truth. And then you call me delusional.

thank you sir.....its not just that.....inability of paksitan to have a cordial relation to stems from this....there is always a need to one up India

Don't you guys do the same by quoting the number of skyscrapers in Bombay and mocking the lesser number in Karachi. You do more of the same and don't stop doing it.

Express Tribune at its best. Foreign investment is Pakistan media showing up quite well!

Let us die our death and that will make you Indians extremely happy.

FDI in sensitive SECTORS is the fault of PAK govt.....which Govt in their right mind would allow majority share investment in telecom sector and as such !!!......If due to that your media is funneling Foriegn ideas, hey blame your govt and Military that allowed it

WE wont care if you die by your hands...but please dont try to drag us with you and blame us for it.....then we would be ok

What karan meant here is instead od moving forward....all your curriculum is doing is instilling hatred .....once the target of it is dead, the hatred will find a new target......Pakistan must forego this system for its own betterment...............and since Pak is a constant headache for india due to ISI and Kashmir , this affects India too

I didn't write the report which I quoted. The article was written by an Indian Hindu and it was he who talks about the bigotry and hatred generated through Indian school and college text books. I just quoted it when the Indians here started trashing our text books. Just see what does he say. It is in earlier posts on this thread and I have much more, all written by Indians themselves.

What have I got to do with Indian text books.

I don't hate Hindus, it is they who hate us. Go and visit some of their discussion forums and you'd be surprised, like I was. And read some of the stuff the post here.

You narrowminded boy .............You can read some idiots blog but cant listen to all the hindus here neither can you download the NCERT file.and you have the audacity to malign indians and hindus and then say you dont hate them on the same post

How NARROW can you thick skull be ..that you fail to listen to al lthe indians in this forum but prefer a stupid blog .....I prey to GOD that you are not working in any sector in Pakistan that deals with India ....

Then why you study Urdu works of the writers and poets lived in Delhi or UP or Bhopal. We don't expect you to show love for Bhagat Singh, when the people who are ashamed of their pre-Islamic past, how will they admire Bhagat Singh.

Who cares if ticker wants to love the pre islamic period....but how can he not atleast respect the men who died for independence from British..........thats the height of his hatred for anything non islamic.......I see no difference in him and the Talibanis who hill and destroy in pakistan and Afghanistan

But they were not that much powerful in the muslim rule

You should relearn history and see the number of hindu kingodms

Well that is your interpretation of 9/11. If this was the case why would the Americans conduct racial profiling particularly of Muslims. Even in West, Muslims are looked with suspicion. You may call it an outcome of 9/11, but the outcome has taken a shape. Why would the American Army teach courses to their officers and men against Muslim religion. A lengthy discussion, lets leave it at that.
Just because they do a wrong, doesn't mean we should.

You have a problem with context. At one moment you discuss history and say that Pakistan's interpretation of history is wrong. And then you jump to the current time and initiate talk about extremism here and now.
Analogies are not bound by time.

The current environment have different reasons to blame for. But in majority of the cases, the reasons are still perceived by many to be borne out of history.
Exactly, the current problem with Hindu hatredism is borne out of the history we teach the children from a young age.

The Indian posters here are a sample of what one sees in most of the educated indians, identical thinking. How did this come about - the current trend of extremism or the current trend imbued with inimical history.
Nobody blames 1.5 billion Hindus for everything. But a large majority of inimical outbursts in Indian media and such forums emanate from Indians who are Hindus. How do you differentiate between an Indian and a Hindu diatribe - it almost means the same to most.

Again, can we leave Indians out of this, this topic is about Pakistan, India we can discuss some other time.

Dont crap rubbish...if wanted to stay with the truth you would have downloaded the NCERT books and checked them.....All you want is to stay with your version of the truth so dont act coy for it

Hmm so Hating Non muslims.....oh great !!

Ofcourse who would read a report on textbooks that they studied for 5 years !!! ..The delusion is when idiots are ready to believe reports from Blog rather than from ppl who read and breathed the textbooks for years !! just so that it suits their viewpoint

Oye that is simple mocking , where is the HATE IN THAT !!!!...if sinochallenger or chinese dragon make a comparion btwn shanghai and mumbai.....what do u think will happen....our hatred for china is gonna go up...or we start cursing our politicians !!!! what sort of reference is this !!!

India has started growing in last some years. Before that it was Hindu Growth Rate which governed Indian economy. And what a growth it has been so far, with almost half of India's population living under poverty. Over 140 armed secessionist groups fighting for independence, being the largest number anywhere in the world. Killing of minorities in hundreds of thousands and still continue providing umbrella of AFSPA type draconian laws to allow their security forces kill with impunity.
Go live there and leave us be. We will deal with our terrorists and sort them out ourselves.

I think you lost the point you wanted to make here

first you say india is growing , then from somehwere Hindu Growth rate some in [ care to enlighten me ] , then mocks india's poverty [ forgetting ,its rapidly reducing ], then numbers all the secessionist groups of which many are redundant,accepted political solution or else one the verge of dying ...............then the usual banter of minority killings

Ahh well what was thpoint you wer etrying to make to abdingdonboy when he was doing positive criticism of pakistan !!

Dont crap rubbish...if wanted to stay with the truth you would have downloaded the NCERT books and checked them.....All you want is to stay with your version of the truth so dont act coy for it

Ofcourse who would read a report on textbooks that they studied for 5 years !!! ..The delusion is when idiots are ready to believe reports from Blog rather than from ppl who read and breathed the textbooks for years !! just so that it suits their viewpoint

Oye that is simple mocking , where is the HATE IN THAT !!!!...if sinochallenger or chinese dragon make a comparion btwn shanghai and mumbai.....what do u think will happen....our hatred for china is gonna go up...or we start cursing our politicians !!!! what sort of reference is this !!!

first you say india is growing , then from somehwere Hindu Growth rate some in [ care to enlighten me ] , then mocks india's poverty [ forgetting ,its rapidly reducing ], then numbers all the secessionist groups of which many are redundant,accepted political solution or else one the verge of dying ...............then the usual banter of minority killings

Ahh well what was thpoint you wer etrying to make to abdingdonboy when he was doing positive criticism of pakistan !!

thats not hate content thts the truth my dear enemies..telling a lie is forbidden in Islam...so our scholars cant be wrong..and urz can be..coz for the glorification of slave nation like hindu u can say anything about ur great bharat mata...but u cant dictate us wht shud we do...truth must be delivered no matter how bitter it will be..Hindus and Sikhs murdered thousands of Muslims migrating to Pakistan n tht is a documented truth...n my ancestors werent idol worshipers..so yeah as far as my caste is concerned our history in India starts from Muslim invasions..

blind belief that your scholars can lie because its is forbidden is one fo the reason Islam produces the most number terrorists & suicide bombers . The only thing you can believe is GOD and yourself....All others are just humans and they will lie...coz thats human nature....your scholars -

Afghan Mullah arrested over schoolgirl rape accusations | ArabNews
The Islamic university where girls were raped – The Express Tribune Blog
Prayer leader arrested on allegations of sexual assault – The Express Tribune

Also dont forget , your islamic enemies [TTP ] are also lead by islamic scholars who believe their version is the truth

About the deaths in Partition, are you dumb !! its not just Muslims who died . Hindus and Sikhs also died in lakhs !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom