What's new

Sexies & Funniest Members on forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every man thinks his GF is the most sexiest :P

I'll disagree ma'am,if man would think in this way,then there would'nt be breakups,most of men thinks 'other guy's GF is sexiest':D

welll we talked alot on the members who post good but what about who look sexy and funny on forum sexy dosent mean sexy but good looking.

for me they are here
Sexiest members

Imran bhai
tamil khan
webby
Asim aquiel
jana
Su 47
Benny
bombensturm

Funniest members

Echeleon
Marcos 98
surb
sonic boom

ok, thanks....... but how do u know what i look like?

but damn, i aalso wanted to be in the funny list!

Last edited:
I'll disagree ma'am,if man would think in this way,then there would'nt be breakups,most of men thinks 'other guy's GF is sexiest':D

Sahi farmaaya

who kehtey hain na

"Larki aur gaari humesha doosrey ki hi achi lagti hai.." :P

yaaar taimi khan ki speeling ka mujha pata hai lakin pata nahe meri ungliyaan respected memeber taimi khan ka nam yahi type kyon karti hai aur main usko thek bhi kar sakta ho lakin tamil khan mujha kuch acha ziyada hi lagta hai khair sorry for mistakes this is a mistake that which i will do in future too anyway

zaki is not sexiest for me he is funniest and shayeer type of dolly jolly person to me hope we make some fun here in this forum becoz in daily life we just get hardly 1 sec of fun in our life thats why

How can we judge a member whether he is sexy or not by his Avatar??

with a name SU 47, Su 47 is a sexiest jet and people who liked that jet i think they aree too sexy hahahah

no with the your info which you post seems like you are not that old you are under25 and some of your posts are realy sexy

with a name SU 47, Su 47 is a sexiest jet and people who liked that jet i think they aree too sexy hahahah

no with the your info which you post seems like you are not that old you are under25 and some of your posts are realy sexy

I REAAALLLY do hope you are female! :D

yes avatar is one thing on which i judged the people but funniest members cannot be judged with avatar becoming funny is not easy you should have funny feeling inside you to become funny man or woman

Were is Emo girl,from her avatar and her name,i always think of here as a very sexy girl,I like to propose her and vote as the sexiest in this forum

Were is Emo girl,from her avatar and her name,i always think of here as a very sexy girl,I like to propose her and vote as the sexiest in this forum

Don't call her she will come as a dark wave... so stop calling her here plz...

yes but she can become sexiest wave too hahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom