What's new

Should Nepal and Tibet be part of India??

This guy is asking for a quick balkanization of Hindustan :lol: although inevitable in the far future, if you eye tibet, then expect it to be way sooner. While at it, maybe Bangladesh could grab a piece of it as well, our REAL west bengal dadas who are proud of being Bangali will surely like the idea of it ;)

By your logic, than anything south of China should be Chinese land. Should Vietnam or India belong to China as its south of great wall? Stop quoting propaganda and use some logic.

India was founded by Britain as a nation. India has many kingdoms and princely states that existed before the British overwhelmed India. The only way for India to remove the British imperial legacy is for India to remove English as the official language and restore the kingdom prior to British conquest such as the Mysore Kingdom, Sihk empire, Maratha empire, and restore the land of nawab of Bengal.

You better look at the map. :cheesy: Your last emperor tried to create a Manchu homeland with the help of Japanese.

well, China was also under multiple kingdoms and warlordism, they should also live in peace by seperating themselves

You should read up on history. Britain created India. And India existed today because of Britain. China has been a political unit for over 2 thousand years. Of course there are times of disunity between dynasties but they generally lasted a short period of time, Except for a period of a less than a couple of hundred years between 300-500AD, China is basically a political unit.

You should be proud of the British heritage that you inherited as an Indian. Otherwise, don't be an Indian.

You should read up on history. Britain created India. And India existed today because of Britain. China has been a political unit for over 2 thousand years. Of course there are times of disunity between dynasties but they generally lasted a short period of time, Except for a period of a less than a couple of hundred years between 300-500AD, China is basically a political unit.

You should be proud of the British heritage that you inherited as an Indian. Otherwise, don't be an Indian.

China existed as a political entity only within the boundary of Great wall of China.

China also had existed as numerous states for most of the history. Xinjiang and Tibet were free from 1912-1949.

Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

You better look at the map. :cheesy: Your last emperor tried to create a Manchu homeland with the help of Japanese.

Since you are talking about another country, ie "China". I believe that agree with my assessment that Britain united India after defeated many independent Indian states such as Bengal, Mysore, Maratha and Sihk and united all the lands. And that Britain is the creator of the Indian state, which never existed before.

China existed as a political entity only within the boundary of Great wall of China.

China also had existed as numerous states for most of the history. Xinjiang and Tibet were free from 1912-1949.

India is the topic here. Do you have an image link to the conquest of India by the British?

Since you are talking about another country, ie "China". I believe that agree with my assessment that Britain united India after defeated many independent Indian states such as Bengal, Mysore, Maratha and Sihk and united all the lands. And that Britain is the creator of the Indian state, which never existed before.

I have already explained you in the past.

Original China was only the small percentage of current territory. China was a entity only existed within the Great wall of China which was built to segregate Chinese from other races.

I have family both in Nepal and India. I was born in Kathmandu but have lived most of my life in different parts of Rajasthan and Delhi as well as doing my undergrad in Kanpur and BS in Bangalore. I'm proud to be an Indian of Nepali heritage!

Nepali Gurkhas and Tibetian 22 strategic forces work for India , it makes sense to give these regions this option. The Tibetians can have their autonomy like in Kashmir and represent the Tibet state in the Indian parliament.

This guy is asking for a quick balkanization of Hindustan :lol: although inevitable in the far future, if you eye tibet, then expect it to be way sooner. While at it, maybe Bangladesh could grab a piece of it as well, our REAL west bengal dadas who are proud of being Bangali will surely like the idea of it ;)

Bud-you are welcome to be part of India as well

First handle the country well first and then think of Nepal and India.
Bollock of a troll thread really !!!

Threads like these are a reason why we (Indians) are laughed off as jokers ...

Better sense may prevail

Indians are showing their true colors in this thread.

No wonder most of their neighbors hate them. Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Kashmir, Nepal, China.

Nothing can stop indian daydream...
Big mouth and daydream is indian most famous character....
Where are their hands? you know it, stuff up…………
hehe!

First handle the country well first and then think of Nepal and India.
Bollock of a troll thread really !!!

Threads like these are a reason why we (Indians) are laughed off as jokers ...

Better sense may prevail
@Dandpatta- hope you can stay in Hongkong, please dont come back to India, you look good there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom