What's new

Six paramilitary police killed in attack on J&K police station

@DESERT FIGHTER
Just read it. A forgotten history by youngsters.
10486036_827203427330751_2015262672977261618_n.jpg
10386743_827203480664079_435942812065948917_n.jpg

10339949_827203437330750_6378538535370828816_n.png

First of all it wasnt Pak that invaded Kashmir... in 47 Kashmiris revolted.. protests erupted calling for merger with Pak.. Hari singh started to brutally crush the protests (helped by both govt of india... aswell as rajas like raja of patiala etc)... mass killings genocides etc... meanwhile millions of kashmiris started pouring to Jhelum region.. than a group of veterans (WW2 soldiers) picked up the gun... it was much later than Pak sent help.. initially cache of arms was nothing more than 300 bolt actions which were originally "condemned" .. later the tribals pitched in.. (the burning villages could be seen from Murree hills...

The COAS Gracie showed his arse (citing reasons that he was a servant of the crown and not Pak) and so on..

Meanwhile in GB.. similiar thing happened.. the soldiers and civilians rebelled and cleasned GB..(the monument of victory today stands in Gilgit)... the rebellion i believe was lead by a col? or Maj (originally from what is now Azad Kashmir).
Any credible links?

Yaar tum maante ho Ajmer Sharif ko?
peer ko saab maante hai janab farak sirf itna hai ... kuch convert ho gaye the aur kuch nahi hue. In haryana you will find as many people bowing down at peer ki mazar as you will find on Tuesday in Hamumaan mandir or on Saturday in Shiv Mandir.

why do you bow down ? he was a saint not a God..
According to Hinduism one can only find god through his Guru or saint. so they are always on a higher pedestal. You might not agree with it. But here is a Sanskrit Sloka to explain it ......

Gurur brahmaa gurur vishnuh
gurur devo maheshvarah
gurur saakshaat parabrahma
tasmai shree gurave namah.

Know the Guru to be Brahma himself. He is Vishnu. He is also Shiva. Know Him to be the Supreme Brahman, and offer thy adorations unto that peerless Guru.

About raiders not being supported by Pak establishment. Every source I have come across says Pak govt organized the forces. like this: THE FIRST INDO-PAKISTANI WAR, 1947-48 | Peter Almos Kiss - Academia.edu

read my post again?

According to Hinduism one can only find god through his Guru or saint. so they are always on a higher pedestal. You might not agree with it. But here is a Sanskrit Sloka to explain it ......

Gurur brahmaa gurur vishnuh
gurur devo maheshvarah
gurur saakshaat parabrahma
tasmai shree gurave namah.

Know the Guru to be Brahma himself. He is Vishnu. He is also Shiva. Know Him to be the Supreme Brahman, and offer thy adorations unto that peerless Guru.
Sure.. but he himself is not God... he cant grant you your wishes... he is a holy man who can guide you to the right path...

Aziz Khan (general) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gen Aziz also wrote similar words. Gen Aziz belongs to my tribe :)

Sadozai

There are alot of Sadozai (Pashtuns) in Waseeb region too...

Sure.. but he himself is not God... he cant grant you your wishes... he is a holy man who can guide you to the right path...
True that but All a man can seek is a guidance to the righteous path, he has to make the journey himself alone.

read my post again?

There are alot of Sadozai (Pashtuns) in Waseeb region too...
We are all originally migrated from ghazni merely 300 years ago
Ahmad Shah Abdali's mother belongs to our tribe :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom