What's new

Sonam Kapoor 'loves Pakistan, dying to come there'

Their you go at it again Mr Vishvamitra.:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

Stop trying to link Khatris with Pashtuns when their is no link to speak of, it suits your agenda to link folk from Bharat with Iranic tribes like Pashtuns, it is your obsession in life.
@Indus Pakistan @Spring Onion @war&peace @Sher Shah Awan @Talwar e Pakistan

I have a question. Where is Kapoor family actually from? Peshawar and Faisalabad right? She is not full Indian in my opinion. She is a Pakhtun-Punjabi breed. Stop being a racist.

1673951650_bf9b62546b_z.jpg

Why do you guys wear eyeliner? Is it a cultural phenomenon or closeted homosexuality?
Just bad taste. Indian Muslims do it too.

I have a question. Where is Kapoor family actually from? Peshawar and Faisalabad right? She is not full Indian in my opinion. She is a Pakhtun-Punjabi breed. Stop being a racist.
But what about Shakti Kapoor? You are cherry-picking only those Kapoors you like.

Hindko speaker also live in Peshawar and most actor like daleep Kumar and sharuk khan father was of Hindko origin and many Khatri was living in peshwar and photowar region..Parent of anil Kapoor( father of sonam kaporr) was from Faisalabad but settled in peshwar

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom