What's new

Stop criticizing India for being poor: We are too.

thats 7 billion out for 2.1 trillion by end of 2012. calculate how much that is as a %.
ppl tell me at uwaterloo that everyone out of engineering dept is dumb, loll i finally agree on it today.

And that figure i just told you is predicted from 2008... :rofl:

At least we have anna hazare and his team fighting hard to eradicate curroption, do u have any role model like him

And that figure i just told you is predicted from 2008... :rofl:

okk let me calculate for u, even if u take it to be 13 billion in 2012. still it is only 0.6% of economy. loll not good enough to shake the economy. no where close to 50%

okk let me calculate for u, even if u take it to be 13 billion in 2012. still it is only 0.6% of economy. loll not good enough to shake the economy. no where close to 50%

Are you retarded? Cb4 just said 11% of your economy is controlled by Bollywood. And $100 billion out of any economy is a pretty big deal

Are you retarded? Cb4 just said 11% of your economy is controlled by Bollywood. And $100 billion out of any economy is a pretty big deal

yeah but u ffollow what cb4 says blindly, if u know basic maths then go calculate it again. its not 100 bill only 7 billion.

Here is another:

3.2 percent of Indian GDP due to Internet: Google

New Delhi, March 16 - According to Google, around 3 percent of India's Gross Domestic Product (GDP) can be attributed to internet.
Speaking Friday at the India Today Conclave, head of Google India, Rajan Anandan, claimed that despite the underdeveloped internet infrastructure in India, "3.2 percent of the GDP is due to internet".
Anandan was speaking at a session titled 'Who will win the web'. With him was Kirthiga Reddy, country head for Facebook. The two internet giants are in competition to dominate internet.
Hailing the consumers as the ultimate winners of the internet wars, Anandan said it was futile to argue which company would emerge the winner in an environment where "there are new players every five years".
According to Anandan, mobile internet, video content, social networking and e-commerce were the four biggest trends in the digital world, especially in India.
"I expect mobile internet users to cross the 1 billion mark in four years, out of which 200 million will be from India."
Earlier, Reddy showcased how Facebook, and social networking in general, was changing the way how people communicate.
"Examples such as Saavn, an online music site, and closer home, Delhi Traffic Police, that have been able to tap into the power of social networking, have grown exponentially," she said.
Both Delhi Traffic Police and Saavn use Facebook to target and interact with people.
3.2 percent of Indian GDP due to Internet: Google - Andhravilas.com -Telugu Cinema, Telugu Movies, India News & World News , Bollywood , Songs :

Good job. These things are all unsustainable...

yeah but u ffollow what cb4 says blindly, if u know basic maths then go calculate it again. its not 100 bill only 7 billion.

No... Indian economic worth is about $2 trillion.. Now calculate 10% of $2 trillion or divide $2 trillion by 10.

Here is another:

3.2 percent of Indian GDP due to Internet: Google

New Delhi, March 16 - According to Google, around 3 percent of India's Gross Domestic Product (GDP) can be attributed to internet.
Speaking Friday at the India Today Conclave, head of Google India, Rajan Anandan, claimed that despite the underdeveloped internet infrastructure in India, "3.2 percent of the GDP is due to internet".
Anandan was speaking at a session titled 'Who will win the web'. With him was Kirthiga Reddy, country head for Facebook. The two internet giants are in competition to dominate internet.
Hailing the consumers as the ultimate winners of the internet wars, Anandan said it was futile to argue which company would emerge the winner in an environment where "there are new players every five years".
According to Anandan, mobile internet, video content, social networking and e-commerce were the four biggest trends in the digital world, especially in India.
"I expect mobile internet users to cross the 1 billion mark in four years, out of which 200 million will be from India."
Earlier, Reddy showcased how Facebook, and social networking in general, was changing the way how people communicate.
"Examples such as Saavn, an online music site, and closer home, Delhi Traffic Police, that have been able to tap into the power of social networking, have grown exponentially," she said.
Both Delhi Traffic Police and Saavn use Facebook to target and interact with people.
3.2 percent of Indian GDP due to Internet: Google - Andhravilas.com -Telugu Cinema, Telugu Movies, India News & World News , Bollywood , Songs :

Good job. These things are all unsustainable...

cb4 leave it man prepare for exams

No... Indian economic worth is about $2 trillion.. Now calculate 10% of $2 trillion or divide $2 trillion by 10.

plzz go and ask cb4 not me.

It's about $200 billion

Bollywood is a industry worth $200 billion... wow

you seem to be retarded too. go and check your countrymen post- he was claiming the 50pc of gdp comes from bollywood.
:rofl:

Bollywood is a industry worth $200 billion... wow[/QUOTE]

leave it brah

you seem to be retarded too. go and check your countrymen post- he was claiming the 50pc of gdp comes from bollywood.

lol i think both of them are gone crazy.

yeah sorry i did make a mistake on that one... and gave you the exact source for the real one.
but lol, just look at what your economy is dependent on,... :lol:

Okay guys- i have to go. thanks for some laugh cb4 and icewolf! see ya later

Back
Top Bottom