What's new

Stop criticizing India for being poor: We are too.

yeah sorry i did make a mistake on that one...
but lol, just look at how your economy is dependent on,... :lol:

just to clear ur doubts brah
bollywood is only 0.6% of indian gdp = 15 billion. plz convey the message to icewolf. he is blindly following ur posts without even using his brain.

just to clear ur doubts brah
bollywood is only 0.6% of indian gdp = 15 billion. plz convey the message to icewolf. he is blindly following ur posts without even using his brain.

Sorry i'm not a math guy and nor an engineering student...
But at least look at what i'm trying to prove. Your 3.2% of GDP from internet, --- % from Bollywood is absolutely not sustainable..

LOL who the hell cares about you in Pakistan... You are still 3rd world (4th world?) country and until I see you get out of that status, whatyour scientists or how big your economy is won't impress me.. Until YOU are the first country in south asia getting out of third world status, i really don't care.

I know you will never care ... in fact you dont care of Pakistan except your mullah and their jihad

LOL who the hell cares about you in Pakistan... You are still 3rd world (4th world?) country and until I see you get out of that status, whatyour scientists or how big your economy is won't impress me.. Until YOU are the first country in south asia getting out of third world status, i really don't care.

I know you will never care ... in fact you dont care of Pakistan except your mullah and their jihad

yeah sorry i did make a mistake on that one... and gave you the exact source for the real one.
but lol, just look at what your economy is dependent on,... :lol:

to be dumb one thing but to flash it around!!!!!!!!!

future of pakistan:blink:

okk guys thanks cb4 and icewolf for some good laughter. cb4 work on ur maths exam more harder than others okk, plzz pass i wanna see u when i return.

to be dumb one thing but to flash it around!!!!!!!!!

future of pakistan:blink:

And where were you when Pakistan was bankrupt in 47 and managed to kick your A$$ later for 40 years straight?

But at least look at what i'm trying to prove. Your 3.2% of GDP from internet, --- % from Bollywood is absolutely not sustainable..

better than being a paid agent in some one else's war:angel:

by the way how much aid from USA and CHINA forms your gdp????? honest question

And where were you when Pakistan was bankrupt in 47 and managed to kick your A$$ later for 40 years straight?

kick my A$$!!!!!! boy oh boy kitna laachar pan.....

oh wait was it ki$$

okk guys thanks cb4 and icewolf for some good laughter. cb4 work on ur maths exam more harder than others okk, plzz pass i wanna see u when i return.

Sorry but work on your grammar. There is no such thing as 'maths' :lol:

internet economy si on stagerring rise. india will have close to 400 million internet warriors by 2015. and more than 1 billion obile uers by 2014. loll i think this is very stable and extremely fast rising.

Internet users to triple in India by 2014: Google - TNW India

internet economy si on stagerring rise. india will have close to 400 million internet warriors by 2015. and more than 1 billion obile uers by 2014. loll i think this is very stable and extremely fast rising.

Internet users to triple in India by 2014: Google - TNW India

Again you think very literally. You can't possibly believe on something that is predicted...
Its like saying or predicting that Pakistan's economy will be greater than India. But you'll laugh...

Actually, When partition happened in 47, Indians did not give us the money owed to us. I mean the money from our agriculture etc that Indians benefited and made money out of was never given to us.

In fact, 'Hindus used to laugh at us saying that Pakistan will not last for more than 4 days.' If you look at us now in time span of 65 years, we have become a Nuclear power, Nobel piece prize winner, Youngest Mathematicians, Youngest Microsoft certifiers, Best poets in the region, and having a literacy rate of more than 50%. This is a big achievement coming from a country people used to laugh at.

I think little things need to happen to get us back on track. First we need to end landlords, corruption, and build more schools.

India did give u 45 crore Rupees to start up your development, but you responded by waging a war in Kashmir, so what do u expect us to do with traitors.

Also immediately after independence you started demanding money from the US who sent you some millions, people can't just keep giving money forever.

Again you think very literally. You can't possibly believe on something that is predicted...
i can predict that Pakistan's economy will be greater than India. But you'll laugh...

actually whole world will:whistle:

Almost 20-50% of your GDP comes from Bollywood. Just think what would happen if that declined...

I did not know Bollywood is making 0.8 trillion dollar....Thanks for educating me...by the way that is 5 times of Pakistan GDP :tongue:

It's true... Once we Pakistani's stop watching Bollywood you will see effects.

Pakistan watch pirated movies..so ZERO contribution...:D

Back
Top Bottom