What's new

Stupid Americans Compilation

LOL x 10000000000000000000000. I can never get tired of watching that I BET:bounce: :victory: :taz: . God Americans are **** with a capital D.

Dude this is the poor illiterate class of America.

Just because they can speak English doesn't make them really literate.

Leave literacy, a lot of people who have gone to school but just never kept themselves apprised of current affairs, other cultures would face a similar problem in any country. This is good for laughs but don't discount the entire American public as being ****.

they are the superpowers
and we are a third world country that means we are worse than americans

:rofl: :rofl: How pathetic these people realy are calling themselves the superpower.:disagree:

That is true to some extent but we can't start taking credit for the Apollo missions totally. Yes in the broader sense the Muslims ended Europes Dark Age and triggered the Renaisance and 500 years forward they are very advanced...

Let's keep things a little real.

But Asim lets also add the FACT that astronomy and other space research came from Muslim astronomers

Seriously though, you guys are trying to compare the worst of USA with the best of Pakistan. Not a very fair comparison i think.

But Asim lets also add the FACT that astronomy and other space research came from Muslim astronomers

The fact that the astronomers were muslims or christians or hindus or jews or sun worshippers didn't have any positive or negative effect on their discoveries.

the best astronomers of the ancient world were infact the mayans. they have predicted every solar and lunar eclipse without a single mistake till the year 2012. they believed that the world will end in 2012.

mayans had also identified many of the stars as planets revolving the sun. and that too, without a telescope.

will some one tell me what is shabbe barat and mehrat?
The subcontinent's name for the 15th of Shabaan (the previous month).

It's said that on this day our preceding year's deeds are recorded in our books and we are closely observed and sort of an appraisal is made about us - a judgement, an evaluation of our performance.

Shabb-e-Mairaj is the Subcontinent name for the 27th of Rajab (before Shabaan) (Isra wa Miraaj). The Prophet experienced a mysterious event on this day where he was taken huge distances in the night. He went from Makkah, to Madina, to Bethlehem, Jerusalem (prayed with all the Prophets), out of space, describes star systems, and beyond and then back the same way.

This month there's a special night too, Layla-tul-Qadr aka Shab-e-Qadr. This is the night of decree, when the Quran was completed and first began to come down.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom