What's new

Support for secularism grows in Pakistan

lol, i can prove, within seconds, if he makes the point, "Quran is not god's word", by defying and refuting of wht he says, obviously he wont, i am not in a religious debate here

I am interested in your "proof" of that the Quran is the word of the Creator. The Quran was not even written until at least 50 years after Mohammed's death. We only have one witness (Mohammed) who testifies that the words came from Allah and we only know this as hearsay from others well after he died. So how can the validity of the Quran be proven?

Last edited:
I am interested in your "proof" of that the Quran is the word of the Creator. The Quran was not even written until at least 50 years after Mohammed's death. We only have one witness (Mohammed) who testifies that the words came from Allah and we only know this as hearsay from others well after he died. So how can the validity of the Quran be proven?

i am not doing religios debate here, plzz avoid getting involved in it!!, lets cool down, i know ur bible, i know ur religion and faith, why dont u read the whole post, second,
"The Quran was not even written until at least 50 years after Mohammed's death. We only have one witness (Mohammed) who testifies that the words came from Allah and we only know this as hearsay from others well after he died.",
WTF, u shuld get ur arses up and research abt islamic history, now get going

TruthSeeker, sir. This is not the time nor the avenue to take pot shots at Islam and dwelve into theoretical debate regarding the religion itself. Personally, you have full permission and backing from me to find constructive criticisms regarding the religion's followers or application in governance but please, taking aim at the religion and it's founders itself will only consume this thread in negativity if it already hasn't and nothing will be gained except hurt feelings.

Cheers mate.

if any pakistani wants secularism then go to india
Pakistan was not created for secularists

TruthSeeker, sir. This is not the time nor the avenue to take pot shots at Islam and dwelve into theoretical debate regarding the religion itself. Personally, you have full permission and backing from me to find constructive criticisms regarding the religion's followers or application in governance but please, taking aim at the religion and it's founders itself will only consume this thread in negativity if it already hasn't and nothing will be gained except hurt feelings.
Cheers mate.

OK, KB! I understand. Sorry, but I could not resist U-571 (a sunken submarine no less)! He is such an easy person to tease. He is so, so, so serious! Anyway I will try to refrain from such comments, notwithstanding his constant criticism of the Bible.

OK, KB! I understand. Sorry, but I could not resist U-571 (a sunken submarine no less)! He is such an easy person to tease. He is so, so, so serious! Anyway I will try to refrain from such comments, notwithstanding his constant criticism of the Bible.

I agree, criticizing each others holy books is not the point of this forum, and hopefully not the point of this thread!

(a sunken submarine no less)

He is so, so, so serious!

:rofl::rofl:, anyways it was hilarious,

and not only me, every muslim takes his religion very serious!!, be any where, if some one speaks a word against our religion, muslims will rise!!, even no jokes tolerated

its other thing, uneducated dirty mullah takes this seriousness in other way

Man, ur words have given me hyper, but its the rules i have to follow here, or u had gotten the taste of how i am reacting to ur silly stupid post!!!, really, its like i am going through like heart attack, seriously with all ur ridiculous comment of quran, first of all misspelling it, then comparing it to garbs like Bhagavad Gita, Purana, mahabharat and bible(all versions), i am very shocked to see this, bcoz untill now i have greately honourned u, man just one thing to u, right now, right here, in this thread, prove tht quran is man made!!!, and i dont agree to khilafat idea some wht, but i believe in the unity of the muslim world, sharing common interests like brothers regardless of racial identity!!!, and brotherly relations shuld be established bw muslims all over the world

u have passed this comment, and i think u talk by ur knowledge, so prove this to me, even u make any delay replying this post, i will take u as a loser!!, its just like u have abused Quran!!!

:lol: Go get a life dude..

I never insulted any religion here and I am not the type to do that. I spoke about the Old Testament, the New Testament and My Own Gita.. None of the people of that religion came and complained. They know the limits of their religion. Religious Books are for you to improve your self. Did i rubbish the teachings of your book?

shows your mentality when you rubbished other books.. That is not nice mate.. Grow up.. And by now, everyone knows that i am not the loser here.

thought it was the dictatorship under the name of khilafat, but no doubt, tht, glory of islam continued and v gave modern concept of civilization and very vital contributions to science. Righteous khilafat gave the world the idea the islam give us, the governance of true pious and intelligent who didnt inherit the throne, but they were chosen by well educated, highly intellectual, good muslims, and the story of hazrat umar who gave his last words just before his departure, it really reflects the political islam gave to the world, it can serve us muslims as the role model!!!, no body here can claim, islam promotes dictator ship and v need democracy and islamc political system is very old and traditional and failed, cant be applied in the modern world!!!

and sir, wht do u mean by "purification of soul", do u mean sahabahs were the purist on earth and v cant have as much good muslims as sahabas??, v can be as much pure as sahabas, if v be best muslims and be united and pious!!, thts wht quran teaches us, i dont believe in a single person ruling the entire muslim world, thts fukin huge, no common sense, but i believe tht if OIC becomes very active, and purposeful it can serve the very purpose!!!

I mean to say that the company of the best man ever born (Our holy Prophet PBUH) caused a purification of soul of those who were close to the Prophet (PBUH), what we call the companions of the Prophet or Sehaabas.

To put it in other words, you can’t have the justice and rule of Khilafat Rashidah. Therefore you won’t have the gov't where any ordinary person can stand up say “Oh Omar (RA) please explain how did you come by this expensive garment”. Because you wont have a man like Omar (RA) reborn. All other so called Khilafats were kingship or dictatorship and thus north worth the mention.

What is needed is genuine democracy with leaders who are servants of the people not only in words but also in Deed. We can’t have any law in Pakistan which is against the Sharia any way. Therefore IMO call of Khilafat in Pakistan is another name for the love of Taliban rule.

:lol: Go get a life dude..

I never insulted any religion here and I am not the type to do that. I spoke about the Old Testament, the New Testament and My Own Gita.. None of the people of that religion came and complained. They know the limits of their religion. Religious Books are for you to improve your self. Did i rubbish the teachings of your book?

shows your mentality when you rubbished other books.. That is not nice mate.. Grow up.. And by now, everyone knows that i am not the loser here.

am i the one who needs to grow??, come on dude, no body cares gita and purana, every body knows, they dont even belong to 4000 BC!!!, every body knows "ur book", no body gives a shi t abt it!!, still i regret indians believing tht stuff even its 21st century, seriously, man i am in a very very perfect position to throw garbs at ur books and all biblical versions, u spoke "QURAN IS MAN-MADE", why ppl like u open ur mouth and keep spiting and spiting, when u dont have even a bit of knowledge and education at all, why cant i insult the things and believes tht r man-made:rofl:

and wht do u mean abt "go get a life", i am not the one remember!!!, i dont engage with ppl, esp u, who just mummble without a reason!!

Last edited:
Quaid-e-Azam was a secularist!
You want to move the Mazar from Karachi to Mumbai? :rolleyes:

come on dude!!, now thts the weirdest things i have ever heard!!!, u r burning Quaids soul, remember!!!!:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:, anyways it was hilarious,

and not only me, every muslim takes his religion very serious!!, be any where, if some one speaks a word against our religion, muslims will rise!!, even no jokes tolerated

its other thing, uneducated dirty mullah takes this seriousness in other way

Seriously!! Whats the difference?

some of the quaid's words

“I particularly appeal to our intelligentsia and Muslim students to come forward and rise to the occasion. You have performed wonders in the past. You are still capable of repeating the history. You are not lacking in the great qualities and virtues in comparison with the other nations. Only you have to be fully conscious of that fact and to act with courage, faith and unity.”
Message to Pakistan Day, issued from Delhi
March 23, 1943

“The vital contest in which we are engaged is not only for the material gain but also the very existence of the soul of Muslim nation, Hence I have said often that it is a matter of life and death to the Musalmans and is not a counter for bargaining.”
Predisential Address devlivered at the Special Pakistan Session of the Punjab Muslim Students Federation
March 2, 1941

“Pakistan not only means freedom and independce but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us”
Message to Frontier Muslim Students Federation
June 18, 1945

“You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of Islamic democracy, Islamic social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil. With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.”
Address to the officers and men of the 5th Heavy Ack Ack and 6th Light Ack Ack Regiments in Malir, Karachi
February 21, 1948

“We should have a State in which we could live and breathe as free men and which we could develop according to our own lights and culture and where principles of Islamic social justice could find free play.”
Address to Civil, Naval, Military and Air Force Officers of Pakistan Government, Karachi
October 11, 1947

“We must work our destiny in our own way and present to the world an economic system based on true Islamic concept of equality of manhood and social justice. We will thereby be fulfilling our mission as Muslims and giving to humanity the message of peace which alone can save it and secure the welfare, happiness and prosperity of mankind”
Speech at the opening ceremony of State Bank of Pakistan, Karachi
July 1, 1948

Last edited:
Seriously!! Whats the difference?

mullah doesnt speak with knowledge, he doesnt know quran and islam, and i speak with knowledge, i am no victim of "brain washing", mullah dresses like a dirty beggar, hes doesnt care abt his hygiene, i am willing to face the world realities with religion, i dont hesitate to face the world, i am willing to counter the world's misconception abt islam, with reason and peace, i am willing to wipe off propaganda against islam, and make the world realize, wht really islam is and wht does it mean to be a true muslim, man has limited intelligence, man cannot overcome creater by his intelligence, so its necessary, his guidance be followed, thts only source of "Real Peace", islam means peace!!!

islam is not medieval, quran is for all ages!!, for all kinds of ppl, for all nations!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom