What's new

Syrian troops arrest 4 Turkish fighter jet pilots in Aleppo: Paper

I don't think Turkey would have wanted to openly get in FSA pilots in their airbase, especially since NATO and US haven't openly declared military support for the FSA.

So maybe they thought it better to covertly send a couple of pilots in their to fly the planes, not train.

Still, doesn't make sense. Most of the Syrian air defence systems are still operational. The life of Turkish pilots is not that cheap to let them oparate obsolete fighters in a warzone.

Comedy theatre start with new stages...

But im suprised this time...what happend to mysterouis number 9 ??

Assad and Iran state media had always claimed each time they arrrested 29, 39 or 49 Turkish military officiers inside syria together with rebels...:)

Still, doesn't make sense. Most of the Syrian air defence systems are still operational. The life of Turkish pilots is not that cheap to let them oparate obsolete fighters in a warzone.

Could be anything. What i mentioned was just one possible scenario.

Turkey denies reports on Turkish pilots arrested in Syria

High-ranking sources in Turkey's Foreign Ministry have denied reports that have surfaced on Dec. 31 that claimed four Turkish pilots were arrested while trying to infiltrate into Syrian military airport.

Syrian Al-Watan newspaper claimed that four Turkish pilots were arrested while trying to infiltrate into a military airport near Halep city, Russian official news agency RIA has reported.

The pilots has reportedly reached to the area in company with a syrian opposition group.

The airport security has noticed the group and arrested four Turkish pilots whose names remain unknown.

INTERNATIONAL - Turkey denies reports on Turkish pilots arrested in Syria

End of story...

Could be anything. What i mentioned was just one possible scenario.

Nope, it is not.

^^^^^^^

Everytime when a high ranking Syrian offical defected we are hearing kind of news.

no footage, no names, no pictures...Another journalism masterpiece from Press Tv...Just like they reported that a Turkish General has been arrested in Syria a while ago...And i see, we have some sheep around here sucking this BS like a sponge :lol:

Guys You are Funny ,Really you all think that Turkey let´s kill again his Pilots by Syrian ´s ?

If Tayyip don´t Attacks after that Syria ,then in Turkey Start´s a Revolution !

Turkey is Right to Support the Syrian Rebels ,this is the Way how Turkey get´s his Revenge for 2 Killed Pilots of the RF-4 Phantom from Syria and Russia and Iran !

Don´t mess with us or you will get your Answer !

Not to mention jet pilot trainings cost billions to Turkey. I'm sure that last staff TSK wants to lose are pilots.

Even if they sneaked inn to steal the jets then which airworthy jet even a syria operates? I dont think Turkish would want to induct rust bucket migs and Block 52s on the same time.

Usual PressTV BS:

31 Aralık 2012, Pazartesi

Haber :

Basın Yayın Organlarında Yer Alan Haber Hakkında.
Açıklama:

1. Bugün yabancı bir gazetede ve buna bağlı olarak çeşitli yayın organlarında Türk Silahlı Kuvvetlerine mensup dört savaş uçağı pilotunun Halep yakınlarında askerî bir havaalanına sızmaya çalışırken yakanlandığı iddia edilmiştir.

2. Söz konusu iddialar tamamen gerçek dışıdır.
Genelkurmay Baþkanlýðý Resmi Kurumsal Ýnternet Sitesidir - Anasayfa - Turkish General Staff Official Web Site - Main Page

Maybe we are testing "Unmanned Pilots" in Syria :)

Very stupidly news.

Back
Top Bottom