What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Lots of people in Twitter/SM had written obituary of Kohli. Looks like the guy is still going strong and has another couple of years left in his tank.

A controversial no-ball and then those 3 runs off the stumps on a free-hit cost us the match.

Management didn't assess the pitch right, we should have played 4 pacers.

3 runs.... that is as per the cricketing rule.... even if you catch out than the running runs get counted.

it has not happened 1st time.

Well u make only 159 and expect to win?

Babar is a dumb captain. All bowlers getting hit for sixes. No yorkers but short balls?

Where the fuckk were the yorkers? Nawaz is a terrible bowler at the end with full tosses and loose wides and just dumb attitude. This bowling unit can’t take more than 4-5 wickets so can’t expect to win WC with that.
No ability to take all 10 wickets.

I predict an early exit for this mediocre Pak team after loss to south africa. Would’ve been better to have had a proper spinner than nawaz.

Anyway u can’t win by bowling noballs, wides, fulltoss balls or short balls that batsman can put away for 6 at the end easily. Should’ve played dahani instead of nawaz at least he’s a better bowler than nawaz

@Enigma SIG

Why is it always Nawaz lmao

Mercifully neither of the two umpires had a "Donald" or a "Lu" anywhere in their name.

Regards

last over no balls wides, its surreal - its stupid its its unexpected, its unprofessional, kutti ka bacha nawaz

Anyway, I just watched last 2 over....
was waiting for my game.. Age of Empire tournament... :P :D

Rizwan
Babar
Haider
Iftikhar
Asif
Nawaz
Shadab
Wasim Jr
Naseem
Haris
Shaheen

My playing eleven

Isi liye main nai 4 fast bowlers ka kaha tha

Pakistan lost match because of babar captaincy. We needed a fourth fast bowler

Babar bhai ko lag raha hai Dubai main ho raha hai world cup

It was the Indians who were bashing Kohli. He is still one of the best.

The no ball could have been either way. Kohli came out of the crease and it was a hip height ball. Very close one.

Nawaz botched it with the wides. He tried his best. No harm.

last over no balls wides, its surreal - its stupid its its unexpected, its unprofessional, kutti ka bacha nawaz

Nawaz ka qusoor nahi

Babar ka hai. Bhai went into the game with 3 bowlers

Babar ko abhi bhi lag raha hai hum UAE main khail rahai hain world cup

We can't take pressure, and yes we can't win with the low score.. @Catalystic
However, this pitch has an avg of 140 runs.. So 180 wd be a good score..

It was a great game of cricket and sorry to see me on losing side.

Kohli is a champion and the difference between both sides

Back
Top Bottom