What's new

Taiwan eyes China aircraft carrier in wargames

Don't worry, India will help save Taiwan from China invading; South Korea, Japan and Vietnam are also under the protection of India!!!

India is the best friend of most Asian nations!!!

finally something sensible from u:victory:

Ho la la why you look down on your own people? Your Indian are the most confident people in the World, isn't it!? Yesterday I went to an Indian gas station in downtown, I advertised myself as a Japanese and he was so excited, he told me that India will do whatever it can do to help save Japan from China "invasion"!!! Then I just asked him back: "Would you mind to help Pakistan too, becuz these people are really need help this time!?" he just pissed off and "rolf" his bullet eyes to me!?

China is there na for Pakistan!!!!!!!!

Ho la la why you look down on your own people? Your Indian are the most confident people in the World, isn't it!? Yesterday I went to an Indian gas station in downtown, I advertised myself as a Japanese and he was so excited, he told me that India will do whatever it can do to help save Japan from China "invasion"!!! Then I just asked him back: "Would you mind to help Pakistan too, becuz these people are really need help this time!?" he just pissed off and "rolf" his bullet eyes to me!?

Whoooy! kak... :D

China is governed by mature people who will not invade TW. The same cannot be said about arm-chair generals here :D
you might want to focus on completing your english homework boy, it would help.

hahaha so what if I don't care!? Jealous with my great Cambodian Engrish!? :D

Somebody are so proud of their Engirsh becuz they were born in an English dominated country!!! :rofl:

Taiwanese people always talk smack about mainland and act like total assholes to anyone who comes from there. I can see why China wants to take the damn island back

Taiwanese people always talk smack about mainland and act like total assholes to anyone who comes from there. I can see why China wants to take the damn island back

Most TW people do not see china in a negative light. A few nationalists are present in every country but overall TW wants friendly relations with the mainland and that includes amalgamation if they choose to do so.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

This is simply not true. I was born in Taiwan. There are plenty of pro-China people in Taiwan. The ones who that think they are somehow Japanese. Well, they are hopeless and confused.

This is simply not true. I was born in Taiwan. There are plenty of pro-China people in Taiwan. The ones who that think they are somehow Japanese. Well, they are hopeless and confused.

"a_chinese" is not actually Chinese. :lol:

He is just one of those random trolls. Check his other posts.

And I've got a lot of Taiwanese friends here in HK.

Also, I think the Taiwanese President Ma Ying-jeou was born in Hong Kong too.

There would be no need for a carrier. The carriers could be docked somewhere safe or stashed in an underground naval base.

If there is an invasion (a very unlikely probability) it would be more like shock and awe, starting with a huge salvo of cruise missiles.

Instead of building these huge ACs, why don't build smaller ones which may cost less but more advantages in naval battle!? :what:

Quantity might beat quality in some ways!?

Instead of building these huge ACs, why don't build smaller ones which may cost less but more advantages in naval battle!? :what:

Ant, the ACs are not TW specific. They are a critical component for a blue water navy. Smaller ACs will not have needed endurance levels or the power projection capabilities that PLAN needs

They are building the Type 081.

Views about mainlanders are improving in Taiwan.

Their view was most negative during cultural revolution era. Serious cultural damage done during the time.

Don't worry, India will help save Taiwan from China invading; South Korea, Japan and Vietnam are also under the protection of India!!!

India is the best friend of most Asian nations!!!
india is friend to most asian nations, except the string of pearls. that and the dozens of separatist movements that are within india itself. forget about india protecting anyone. how will india protect itself?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom