What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in order to be competitive , one has to upgrade the planes at certain moments our JF17 thunder program is going smoothly however , we need to retire Mirages

Yes but many people thinks JF17 cannot fullfil Mirages role

The Russian Deputy FM Ryabkov referred to Pakistan as Russia's closest partner and said, "I do not think that the contacts under discussion will cause jealousy on the part of any of the two sides."

It's causing Burn in real......

Sorry to burst the bubble but he never said that.

There was some language miscommunication, he said Pakistan was a close partner of Russia's but not closest as this would imply Pakistan is Russia's best ally and partner which is just absurd.

Russia will sell to anyone who has cash but they can not upset India too much as we have a bigger defence budget and they are not stupid to jeopardise it.

Russia really needs hard $$ cash right now, it's a good time to do energy/defence deals like we did last week.

Rosneft Said to Sell Vankor Oil Stake to ONGC for $1.27 Billion - Bloomberg Business

Its time for India to consider F35 offer.....

NIZHYNY TAGIL: Pakistan and Russia are in talks about the delivery of Sukhoi Su-35 fighter jets and previously agreed upon delivery of Mi-35M helicopters, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister (FM) Sergei Ryabkov said, Sputnik reported.

I've said it many times that Russia is going to Pakistan with full package, there is no India or Indian influence to stop it. Similarly, same for goes for the US, the UK, the French and all. They've learned from India that there is no loyalty, its pure business. Well, the business now includes an upcoming economy and futures top 15th most powerful country on the map, called Pakistan. All these big powers will now deal with Pakistan on her own basis. India can kick dust, scream, cry or jump up and down, it doesn't matter. The relationship has been de-hyphenated since last year!!!

US is already working on 6th gen. I heard major component is it not needing a pilot always. Could be wrong..

You probably heard it from me as I've written about it a few times already, including yesterday and you are right, the work on the Sixth gen fighter and future Stealth advance B3 Bomber has also started. The flying terminator is coming......:usflag::sniper:

I'd imagine by 2020 we'd be seeing prototypes and by 2025, flight testing and production would probably start.

Yes but many people thinks JF17 cannot fullfil Mirages role

Why is that? Mirage carries one Exocet. The JFT can carry two anti-ship missiles and even two BVR missiles and 2 WVR missiles (when more powerful engine is added). Currently is can carry 2 anti-ship and one BVR or two WVR missiles.

For Pakistan's coastal defense, you can fly the JFT on one fuel tank. If you get out by 50 KM from Karachi's short line, your anti-ships can lock on a target over 300 KM's away from Karachi. I think that's a huge area the JFT can cover. Ideally, you should have J-11D in numbers but SU-35 is also a great choice. I hope they get these in 60-80, but let's see.

Enjoy the show pls !
There was a news that MOODI JEE is sleep less since he got the news that Russia is ready to sell the SU 35 to Pakistan ?
Wet pajamas !lolzz

I've said it many times that Russia is going to Pakistan with full package, there is no India or Indian influence to stop it. Similarly, same for goes for the US, the UK, the French and all. They've learned from India that there is no loyalty, its pure business. Well, the business now includes an upcoming economy and futures top 15th most powerful country on the map, called Pakistan. All these big powers will now deal with Pakistan on her own basis. India can kick dust, scream, cry or jump up and down, it doesn't matter. The relationship has been de-hyphenated since last year!!!

You probably heard it from me as I've written about it a few times already, including yesterday and you are right, the work on the Sixth gen fighter and future Stealth advance B3 Bomber has also started. The flying terminator is coming......:usflag::sniper:

I'd imagine by 2020 we'd be seeing prototypes and by 2025, flight testing and production would probably start.

Why is that? Mirage carries one Exocet. The JFT can carry two anti-ship missiles and even two BVR missiles and 2 WVR missiles (when more powerful engine is added). Currently is can carry 2 anti-ship and one BVR or two WVR missiles.

For Pakistan's coastal defense, you can fly the JFT on one fuel tank. If you get out by 50 KM from Karachi's short line, your anti-ships can lock on a target over 300 KM's away from Karachi. I think that's a huge area the JFT can cover. Ideally, you should have J-11D in numbers but SU-35 is also a great choice. I hope they get these in 60-80, but let's see.
Any future conflict between India & Pakistan won't be just between us & them ?
It will escalate I'm sure about it , so then if we had a platform like SU-35 at our hands we , can see all the dadies in their beds , & can take care of them , before they even wake up from their dam dreams ?
Its a safe & great investment , which can carry us more 30 years & so on ?

Operational requirements for PAF are changing...SU35 is super maneuverable..something the F16 do not have...

first off, good news! Gives PAF more options!

secondly, you can't just say these are just "rumours", today's news isn't coming from a "source", it is directly coming from the deputy FM!

third; India will be sweating on this news & the fact that Moscow is coming closer to Islamabad :P

fourth; I don't think money will be an issue as our economy is getting better, & such deals are not done on up front cash basis lol people with zero economic background amuse me, specially these Indian kids :P These are long term defence deals! soft loans!

Now why India must be really worried? I've already said on PDF that Russia will become an important ally of Pakistan! why? Can India give access, to Russia, to warm waters? NO. Russia, & other central Asian states, will gain more from Pakistan! energy pipelines to India will go through Pakistan :P then these countries will have access to Gawadar. It's about business, not friendship :P

It is the CPEC effect...after the physical CPEC (port and land transport) will be the financial CPEC..a banking sector independent of Europe and USA control..cruicial for growing economies like China and Russia to bypass future sanctions...

Source friend ?

Great mastan khan sir ,
Problem with Indian posters is that they still lives in the era of Soviet Russia which was betrayed by Indian govts at that time , I mean economicly ?
They can't imagine any deal ,even for a pencil between Pakistan & Russia China the biggest investor in.both Pakistan & in Russia is pulling the strings behind the curtains for the new world economic order , by these kind of talked & well discussed military deals are part of mutual defence strategy .
With that said , SU 35 not only bring a blow to over defined Indian military might but also bring a cold end to a cold start mentality , which will be best for all in the region ?

Russian economy is badly dependent on exports to Europe and is always at risk of hit by sanctions..CPEC open a new route of trade to Middle East..in a shorter distance with the Russian access to warm waters..it is no longer CPEC but an international gaint having UK, Khazakistan, Russia, China and soon Iran joining in to..the only people jealous are..Arabs and Indians...CPEC will be a global transformation of historical scale affecting economic condition of three billion people...it will also follow with an independent financial system to bypass future sanctions threat..international financial system has become a weapon...and countries like Russia, Iran and China deeply understand that...

Enjoy the show pls

This is a feel good video, the AWACS and the EFT's were getting tracked :angel::tdown: but they didn't fire first? EFT can use AWACSs data link and fire well beyond 100 miles away, with MBDA Meteors and Mica combination. Its one of the best out there.

Similarly, the ship they showed, couldn't detect the incoming jets from like 300 miles away? Had no ship defense system, CIWS or anything else? What happened to the outer layer of AD? I am assuming the Russians tried to show a NATO ship as always but there is a combat air-cover that extends out to 300 miles. Not to mention in a CBG, there are over 35 ships with each one having multiple high power radars. So there should've been a volley of missiles fired at the SU, in this video, the SU's almost come head on with the ship, fire their munitions and right before their munitions hit, the ships fires two missiles. That's lame, what Navy was it? It wasn't NATO or the USN for sure...the Chinese or the Indian or the Bangladesh navy?? :yahoo:

Last edited:
MBDA is a company dude, that makes Meteor....

Oh really? I thought Pratt and Whitney made Meteors while Chengdu made Mica's.....No?? Joking, I corrected it. It was your Indian friend Sri who doesn't get everything and messes up words. I really need to not use IPad for posting crap that people read. Thanks for letting me know though.

Ghans kha geya hai keya? 250 billion dollar? 126 Rafael for 10 billion dollars and 18 SU35 for 250?
Baneay ka hisab bneya hee janay LOL

Do you know how much these costs .. atleast $200-250 Billion dollar (equal to Pakistan's GDP), Russia don't have guts to throw them in dustbin for sake of couple of Heli and su35s

India and Russia have several major joint military programmes including:

Additionally, India has purchased/leased various military hardware from Russia:

Just to give a visual flavor to this thread...

I'm not sure why people are getting excited, the sukhois might have been offered but there is no way Pakistan is getting these. People are celebrating like the planes just got delivered.

I seriously doubt that Russia would give us Su-35. They don't want to jeopardize relations with India.
Our relationship hasn't reached that level of trust yet

This is a feel good video, the AWACS and the EFT's were getting tracked :angel::tdown: but they didn't fire first? EFT can use AWACSs data link and fire well beyond 100 miles away, with MBDA Meteors and Mica combination. Its one of the best out there.

Similarly, the ship they showed, couldn't detect the incoming jets from like 300 miles away? Had no ship defense system, CIWS or anything else? What happened to the outer layer of AD? I am assuming the Russians tried to show a NATO ship as always but there is a combat air-cover that extends out to 300 miles. Not to mention in a CBG, there are over 35 ships with each one having multiple high power radars. So there should've been a volley of missiles fired at the SU, in this video, the SU's almost come head on with the ship, fire their munitions and right before their munitions hit, the ships fires two missiles. That's lame, what Navy was it? It wasn't NATO or the USN for sure...the Chinese or the Indian or the Bangladesh navy?? :yahoo:

Hi,

Nawaz is going to the U S shortly----maybe the U S might have something to offer to Pakistan to keep them away from Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom