What's new

Tencent Just Made a Genshin Impact Anime

I'm not even rich, out average as most, but I can afford a good PC and a 4K OLED TV.

All this bragging about muh West just shows how poor the average westerner are in comparison to a middle class Vietnamese like me.
Zzzzzz. These items are poor income folks items. Rich ppl don't talk about flat/curved panel TVs. They want always want to show of their stuff to their guest. BUT, when you got something in your living room that even poor backwards monkeys can afford, it not something you want to brag about.

That's y before OLED TVs ever existed, the rich snobs were enjoying their HUGE projection TV, while the largest plasma TV Ordinary Joe could afford was maybe 70% the size of the rich snob's entertainment device. So now fast forward today, I don't know what the rich snobs are using. I never been to their home in a long time. BUT I know in the commoner's homes the plasma TVs of old have been replaced by the flat/curved OLED 4K panels like yours.

Anyways, speaking about poor ppl items, Hisense is coming out with flat panels with over 1000 micro dimming zones next year and better color gamut and vibrancy than OLEDs. Maybe it represents the top of the poor ppl's tech pile and should make your Sony 4K OLED a joke because ppl all over are saying it looks twice better than OLEDs.

Personally I'd never bother with such a flat/curved panel TV. Too bulky to move around too much of a hassle to deal with. I will stick with the rich snobs of America and continue to play with digital projectors... I do value my eyesight. The last time I went to Costco I went and looked at their most expensive biggest OLED TV. Bleh, filthy direct light rays beaming straight into my eyes my pupils contracted at the slightest change of scene!

Last edited:
Zzzzzz. These items are poor income folks items. Rich ppl don't talk about flat/curved panel TVs. They want always want to show of their stuff to their guest. BUT, when you got something in your living room that even poor backwards monkeys can afford, it not something you want to brag about.

That's y before OLED TVs ever existed, the rich snobs were enjoying their HUGE projection TV, while the largest plasma TV Ordinary Joe could afford was maybe 70% the size of the rich snob's entertainment device. So now fast forward today, I don't know what the rich snobs are using. I never been to their home in a long time. BUT I know in the commoner's homes the plasma TVs of old have been replaced by the flat/curved OLED 4K panels like yours.

Anyways, speaking about poor ppl items, Hisense is coming out with flat panels with over 1000 micro dimming zones next year and better color gamut and vibrancy than OLEDs. Maybe it represents the top of the poor ppl's tech pile and should make your Sony 4K OLED a joke because ppl all over are saying it looks twice better than OLEDs.

Personally I'd never bother with such a flat/curved panel TV. Too bulky to move around too much of a hassle to deal with. I will stick with the rich snobs of America and continue to play with digital projectors... I do value my eyesight. The last time I went to Costco I went and looked at their most expensive biggest OLED TV. Bleh, filthy direct light rays beaming straight into my eyes my pupils contracted at the slightest change of scene!
I got two words for your wall of text, my man: Keep coping.

This scene is really touchy and fully deserves an OSCAR.

Basically Xiao Zhan/Wei Wuxian was about to die from spiritual exhaustion. Wang Yibo/Lan Zhan appears as a vision urging him to get up and go eat the divine fruit (but actually making him fall half way into the fountain/pool of youth)... Like Wow!

If they made this scene in a live-action drama with real actors, I would have shed some tears!

Vision1.jpg
Vision2.jpg
Vision4.jpg
Vision3.jpg
Vision5.jpg

Last edited:
Personally, I don't think you will find this in a rich person's home (it's the Hisense 2024 mini-LED TV that's 2x better than OLED). Can you imagine having to deal with it at the end of its lifespan or having to transport it and shuffle it around the house?

110ux.jpg

In a rich person's home, you're more likely to find this:

PL1H_KV_CLEAN_scaled.jpg

Also, remember, rich ppl value their eyesight more than normal ppl:

270f7b8af260a7fea30410dfecf6f9c4.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom