What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Trango,are you making friends again? 😂

Then why do you get so worked up?
That's your job because you are a lonely old fart... me I don't care about you people.

I will never meet you.
You are nothing in my life
You are only a pixel
Your views irrelevant.

Once you establish that then no one on the Internet matters. Have a nice day.

Ps...you love reading all my posts. Don't you looool

That's your job because you are a lonely old fart... me I don't care about you people.
1.How do you assume I'm old?
2.What makes you think I'm lonely?
3.I'm reading a posts on a thread,your posts comes up,I read it. Doesn't mean I read "all" your posts.
4. It's time you stop acting like an onbnoxious teen with anger issues and talk to others a bit more respectfully.

Remember wr had people saying jf17 is a no go. We cannot do it bla bla bla
You also had massive Chinese help on the project,don't forget that. Besides,making a 5th generation stealth fighter and making a JF-17...there's some big gap there.

My dear.. they weren't facts that you are old...etc.
I'm not your dear.
4. Middle finger to you. When mofo like you think you are something then you get the appropriate response. Who the f do u think you are. Penniless Greek that sits here all day calling names now go and report this to @waz @Irfan Baloch ... there I did it for you as you are a supergrass.
You have a bad habit of insulting everyone you come across on PDF,out of nowhere and then just complaining that they "insulted" you first.

I'm not your dear.

You have a bad habit of insulting everyone you come across on PDF,out of nowhere and then just complaining that they "insulted" you first.
This is the problem u are a literal reader.

If you understood English...me calling you my dear is sarcasm. It means the opposite.

You started this yet again. Go look up. You name called I replied in kind. You spoke of jf17 and help from China logically I replied in kind. I never start but I won't let your kind get away with it either.

Bye bye little man

It's really annoying that f404 still hasn't arrived. Why did they still sign the contract for the f110 engines? Do they think GE won't sign the deal? What do you think about this?

They said the tf6000 is experimental. Their main goal is to gain experience to manufacture the tf35000. When the tf6000 prototype works, they will start the tf35000 project immediately. I guess they will not give the tender to the Kale-RR partnership.
TAI signed a purchase agreement for both F04 and F110 engines. However, these agreements are only valid for prototypes. GE company, which has already delivered the F110 engines, will most likely deliver the F404 engines before the end of January-2023.

The agreement that I call "not yet signed" is the agreement for the F110 engines required for mass production.

There are ongoing negotiations with the UK's RR company, but no result has been announced there either.

Similarly, a domestic engine development agreement was not signed with a consortium of companies such as TEI+Kale+Alp Aviation.

If TFX is to be delivered in 2028, any of these options should have been finalized and contracts signed by now.

Last edited:
There are ongoing negotiations with the UK's RR corp, but no result has been announced there either.

Similarly, a domestic engine development agreement was not signed with a consortium of companies such as TEI+Kale+Alp Aviation.

If TFX is to be delivered in 2028, any of these options should have been finalized and contracts signed by now.
I don't quite understand this. There's a huge size difference between RR's EJ200 series and the F110 we're currently modeling the plane around.
We're making this big behemoth of a plane now, and we're still negotiating with RR?

They aren't offering a turbojet engine with similiar diameter to F110 as far as I'm aware

I don't quite understand this. There's a huge size difference between RR's EJ200 series and the F110 we're currently modeling the plane around.
We're making this big behemoth of a plane now, and we're still negotiating with RR?

They aren't offering a turbojet engine with similiar diameter to F110 as far as I'm aware
As far as I understand for rumors, RR company has proposed a military engine to be produced based on civilian RR Pearl turbofan engines. Since the engine core is already available, the development of a military version will be relatively short and inexpensive.

Later, they will start to develop an engine with variable bypass technology to be used in the Tempest project with the money they earn from there.

Last edited:
As far as I understand for rumors, RR company has proposed a military engine to be produced based on civilian RR Pearl turbofan engines. Since the engine core is already available, the development of a military version will be relatively short and inexpensive.

Later, they will start to develop an engine with variable bypass technology to be used in the Tempest project with the money they earn from there.
Makes sense, have you any idea on what the diameter of the core of the Pearl engine would be? Without the by-pass blades?

Also what about the RR F136? Could it be an option?

Makes sense, have you any idea on what the diameter of the core of the Pearl engine would be? Without the by-pass blades?

Also what about the RR F136? Could it be an option?
I don't know the core diameter of the RR Pearl engine. However, the large front fan of the Pearl 15 engine is 123 cm in diameter. Considering that the overall diameter of the F110 engine is 120 cm, it is understandable that a military turbofan engine of F110 size can easily be derived from the civilian Pearl engine.

The F136 engine is not an option. Because RR is not the only developer of that engine. RR and GE developed the F136 engine together.

I don't know the core diameter of the RR Pearl engine. However, the large front fan of the Pearl 15 engine is 123 cm in diameter. Considering that the overall diameter of the F110 engine is 120 cm, it is understandable that a military turbofan engine of F110 size can easily be derived from the civilian Pearl engine.
Damn... Only 123? Modern turbofan engines have very high by-pass ratios.

Engine_and_nacelle_Quater_Cut.5daf5d01d7974.png

This is supposed to be an RR Pearl, look at the size difference between compressor blades and the fan blade. I'd say the core has a diameter of 90-100cm at most

The F136 engine is not an option. Because RR is not the only developer of that engine. RR and GE developed the F136 engine together.

Maybe we could buy the production licence for a certain number of units. Let's say 200 units

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom