What's new

The China Navy Third Fleet Carrier Battle Group Named PLANS FUJIAN 福建舰 (CVBG-18) Officially Launched !

Fujian should be the largest combat ship in history other than the American super aircraft carrier, no matter in the history of Europe and Asia, it has never built a capital ship larger than its tonnage.
Next, we should look forward to the 100,000-ton nuclear-powered aircraft carrier 004 produced in Dalian. I hope it will be called Shanghai.

In 2017, China's rear admiral also said in the TV program that the aircraft carrier 003 was a steam catapult and 65000 tons. Now it has become electromagnetic ejection and 80000 tons.
IMG_20220617_214914.jpg

Fujian should be the largest combat ship in history other than the American super aircraft carrier, no matter in the history of Europe and Asia, it has never built a capital ship larger than its tonnage.
Next, we should look forward to the 100,000-ton nuclear-powered aircraft carrier 004 produced in Dalian. I hope it will be called Shanghai.
80,000 tons is just estimation. The tonnage of 003 might be same as Ford. Remember, 003 is wider despite being slightly shorter.

80,000 tons is just estimation. The tonnage of 003 might be same as Ford. Remember, 003 is wider despite being slightly shorter.
Although the spokesperson of the Ministry of National Defense once called the Shandong with a full load displacement of 58,500 tons as a 50,000-ton aircraft carrier, we should be consistent with the official before the clear data on appears.。

Let see what the sourgrape western writes about Fujian aircraft carrier. :enjoy:

However, despite the advanced launch system, CSIS' Funaiole said there are still signs the Chinese carrier lags behind its US counterparts, which have more catapults, a larger airway and more elevators to allow for quicker deployment of aircraft.
All US aircraft carriers are also nuclear-powered, while the Fujian is believed to run on conventional steam propulsion, which Funaiole said would limit its reach. "(Although) this may be less of a factor for China right now as many of its interests are in the near seas," he said.

LOL.. More catapult doesn't necessary means quicker launch since we know the last 2 behind angle deck can usually allow one more to be used. In combat operation. Only 3 is able to launch combat jets. Also the so called more elevator is also BS becos the most 2 elevator are required, more deck space allows more fighter jet to be ready on deck is more important than more elevators.

Despite being conventional. It is running on IEP system and not traditional mechanical power system. It is in no way less sophisticated than nuclear power carrier. Finally, Fujian is using MEDC vs MEAC of Gerald Ford. China electric system is more mature and advance than one on Gerald Ford.

Have you used both the systems that you came to the conclusion which is superior and which is inferior?
You want to bet? Dare to take the challenge? If China DC electric catapult is inferior than Gerald Ford AC electric catapult in terms of reliability , number of launch. I cease my account and stop posting in PDF. If you loses, I dont want to see u ever post in this forum again....

The device, known as an electromagnetic launch system, or electromagnetic catapult, was designed by Chinese engineers to assist planes taking off from aircraft carriers. The system has been tested with J-15 carrier-borne fighter jets, according to Rear Admiral Yin Zhuo, director of the People's Liberation Army Navy's expert consultation committee.

He said on China Central Television recently that J-15s have made "thousands of takeoffs" using the electromagnetic launch system.

Chinese-Electromagnetic-Catapult-1.jpg

Last edited:
Have you used both the systems that you came to the conclusion which is superior and which is inferior?

Before you asking, you need to learn about the difference between MVAC (Alternate Current) vs MVDC (Direct Current) EMALS

If you do not understand, its pointless to answer your stupid question

You want to bet? Dare to take the challenge? If China DC electric catapult is inferior than Gerald Ford AC electric catapult in terms of reliability , number of launch. I cease my account and stop posting in PDF. If you loses, I dont want to see u ever post in this forum again....

Why are you so offended? I never made a statement I just asked a question. How could you make a comparison between 2 systems when one of them has just been launched and the other is also new. There is no data available yet, so take a chill pill.....

Before you asking, you need to learn about the difference between MVAC (Alternate Current) vs MVDC (Direct Current) EMALS

If you do not understand, its pointless to answer your stupid question
You have not answered my question, how could you compare something which has just been introduced and is yet to prove it reliability. Stop making tall claims without any data.

The device, known as an electromagnetic launch system, or electromagnetic catapult, was designed by Chinese engineers to assist planes taking off from aircraft carriers. The system has been tested with J-15 carrier-borne fighter jets, according to Rear Admiral Yin Zhuo, director of the People's Liberation Army Navy's expert consultation committee.

He said on China Central Television recently that J-15s have made "thousands of takeoffs" using the electromagnetic launch system.

They are in denial mode at this moment :D

E41EAED2-7514-42F1-A26F-4334BD72CB0F.jpeg

https://mdpi-res.com/d_attachment/e...ploy/energies-14-08294.pdf?version=1639061373

Why are you so offended? I never made a statement I just asked a question. How could you make a comparison between 2 systems when one of them has just been launched and the other is also new. There is no data available yet, so take a chill pill.....

You have not answered my question, how could you compare something which has just been introduced and is yet to prove it reliability. Stop making tall claims without any data.

Don’t drag me down to your level

Why are you so offended China technology has overleap USA?

Check my re edited post before u spew nonsense again. Looks like you have no guts to take my challenge. Did you wear a skirt? :lol:

Chinese-Electromagnetic-Catapult-1.jpg

Why are you so offended China technology has overleap USA?

Check my re edited post before u spew nonsense again. Looks like you have no guts to take my challenge. Did you wear a skirt? :lol:
knowing your history in the forum, its pointless in having a discussion with you.

Second aircraft with IEP but first aircraft with IEP and electric catapult. The bridge is absolutely beautiful and futuristic.

And thank you for your compliment.
I thought you guys didn't need an electric catapult

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom