What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

Leaves have been cancelled. Troops are being mobilised to the Valley.

Looks like the PA has grown a set finally. Lots of cross border chatter.

There's an ongoing joke amongst fauji circles here with regards to our friendly neighbours. Roughly translated into English - "The ten year itch." (the punjabi/hindi version is infinitely more colorful in terms of description of the itch, its location, and the resultant cure).

The weeks ahead should be interesting .....

Cheers, Doc

Your posts never fail to get a smile...

ppl let india have fun in kashmir .......... its a never ending war and costing him too much ..... we will keep supporting kashmir till the time comes and they will beg : please take this land frm us as a gift

lets hope for the best .... kashmir is geographically our land and if we ll fail to take it back in 5-6 yrs then china will do it cetainly as it usually keeps crawling in without visa or any thing and india can do nothing except saying :yar border ka khial karo

Amazing post.. the best post i have read today...

You need to be promoted to think tank level.

Mere pak dost, jannat aur jahnoom ke beech ek goli ka antar hai.

Cheers, Kafir Doc

mot or zindagi main goli ka farq hai ....cheers dic ..... jannat or jahannum mot ke bad hi miltay hain ........ han ager ap kahain to drust hoga kun ke ap ke liay dunia soorag hi hai or marne ke bad u have got no place to hideexcept jahanum ... suna ap to pehle hi ag tapna shuru kardetay hain take jahanum main thanda garam na hojaey

:smitten:love dr storm

^^ Doc gets a smile and you get a belly laugh.. Reminds me of a Sniveling kid in my school bus whose only answer to everything was " I will get my elder brother to beat you up". Grow up dude... What China and India have understood and you have not is that economic might will get you what military might will not.

About Kashmir costing us, well see inside your house first. Your fascination with using insurgents in Kashmir and encouraging that form of extremism has landed you in the soup you are in today.. Continue and the figurative monkey trap will become unescapable.. All the best...

^^ Doc gets a smile and you get a belly laugh.. Reminds me of a Sniveling kid in my school bus whose only answer to everything was " I will get my elder brother to beat you up". Grow up dude... What China and India have understood and you have not is that economic might will get you what military might will not.

About Kashmir costing us, well see inside your house first. Your fascination with using insurgents in Kashmir and encouraging that form of extremism has landed you in the soup you are in today.. Continue and the figurative monkey trap will become unescapable.. All the best...

well im not that kid as i was a bully ma self in ma school :azn:
why getting jealoused of pak china friendship .... wat ever pakistan is doing weather in armed divisions , nuclear tech, engineering we are doing it in collaboration with china:china::china:........ and mind it ........ it doesnt cost us any thing we are doing in kashmir iffff we are doing any thing !!!
there are sm troubles regarding disguised intruders .... once we are done with them we will see this nauseatic schnook present in our neighbour

Leaves have been cancelled. Troops are being mobilised to the Valley.

Looks like the PA has grown a set finally. Lots of cross border chatter.

There's an ongoing joke amongst fauji circles here with regards to our friendly neighbours. Roughly translated into English - "The ten year itch." (the punjabi/hindi version is infinitely more colorful in terms of description of the itch, its location, and the resultant cure).

The weeks ahead should be interesting .....

Cheers, Doc

Why are you dragging in Pakistan or PA or the BS itch thingy in here ??

What has Pakistan to do with whatever is going on in Kashmir ??

The leaves would be getting canceled as your IA needs to killl a few more innocents to quell the uprising as current troop strength may not be enough.

PA is doing its work as usual nor are there any leave cancellations or recalls to suggest what you are suggesting.

And then you complain what i did or said.

And next time if you came up with your such colorful BS itch terminologies, don't complain later on.

well im not that kid as i was a bully ma self in ma school :azn:
Congratulations for being a bully as a child.. Good job...

Words of a bully

"kashmir is geographically our land and if we ll fail to take it back in 5-6 yrs then china will do it cetainly "

Sounds more like the kid I mentioned

Why getting jealoused of pak china friendship .... wat ever pakistan is doing weather in armed divisions , nuclear tech, engineering we are doing it in collaboration with china:china::china:........ and mind it ........ it doesnt cost us any thing we are doing in kashmir iffff we are doing any thing !!!
Good for you.. Always nice to have friends..

About cost, ask the people in NWFP who are bearing the brunt of WOT and your economy that was once 30% higher than India's on a per capita basis and now is lower than ours.

there are sm troubles regarding disguised intruders .... once we are done with them we will see this nauseatic schnook present in our neighbour

The key word here is once we are done with them.. Dont see that anywhere in near future.

You know why we dont have to hit you back in the same coin of insurgency? Because you are doing a darn good job of hitting yourself...

Why are you dragging in Pakistan or PA or the BS itch thingy in here ??

What has Pakistan to do with whatever is going on in Kashmir ??

The leaves would be getting canceled as your IA needs to killl a few more innocents to quell the uprising as current troop strength may not be enough.

PA is doing its work as usual nor are there any leave cancellations or recalls to suggest what you are suggesting.

And then you complain what i did or said.

And next time if you came up with your such colorful BS itch terminologies, don't complain later on.

I am "dragging" the PA into this as the Pakistan army is controlling what is being lauded by Pakistan as a "spontaneous" uprising of Kashmiri youth.

Pakistan gets "dragged" into this yet again because its hostage to the PA.

How do I know it? I just do. And I am not at liberty to mention my sources.

Suffice to say, we know who is involved from your side, where their rats are hiding on our soil, and which "Indian" rats are taking money and orders from across the border.

All rats of whatever hue will be exterminated on our soil. That my fauji brothers have asked me to assure you and yours of.

You will be surprised at the extent of the penetration of our intelligence Taimi. That too I can assure you of.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, the next few weeks should be really interesting.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
I am "dragging" the PA into this as the Pakistan army is controlling what is being lauded by Pakistan as a "spontaneous" uprising of Kashmiri youth.

Pakistan gets "dragged" into this yet again because its hostage to the PA.

How do I know it? I just do. And I am not at liberty to mention my sources.

Suffice to say, we know who is involved from your side, where their rats are hiding on our soil, and which "Indian" rats are taking money and orders from across the border.

All rats of whatever hue will be exterminated on our soil. That my fauji brothers have asked me to assure you and yours of.

You will be surprised at the extent of our intelligence Taimi. That too I can assure you of.

Cheers, Doc

:rofl::rofl:

typical fauji talk, we will do that and we will do this, the enemy will never be able to live, we will decimate the enemy.

Keep dreaming :lazy:, sorry for waking you up.

And yeah, we also know what intelligence you guys have and how to counter it, as previously said, let the US once leave (if it ever happened) then we will see. For now enjoy the moment.

Though the quality of the faujs may differ, it takes one to know one. :cheers:

Cheers, Doc

Yeah i know very well how much it differs, no need to tell me.

I have a good idea of the qualities on both sides.

Thanks for reminding.

:rofl::rofl:

typical fauji talk, we will do that and we will do this, the enemy will never be able to live, we will decimate the enemy.

Keep dreaming :lazy:, sorry for waking you up.

And yeah, we also know what intelligence you guys have and how to counter it, as previously said, let the US once leave (if it ever happened) then we will see. For now enjoy the moment.

main koi buri bat nahin ki thi ............ wesay code words use karne main koi harj nahin hai .... ap ko kia pata unhain samajh aye bhi ya nahin ;) ill try to restrain next time

cheers n love frm my side :smitten:

Its time to free kashmir ...from stone pelters.

PS:sorry there was network disruption.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom