What's new

The Kashmiri fighters who lost their cause - BBC

I don't know what saying in Mexico but i have concern with Kashmir.

Yes same like India who killed more than 120 000 innocent Kashmiris behind fake veil called secularism & running bloodshed of innocents along desire of UNSC seat.:bad:
Azaadi of Kashmir is fact and nobody can stop it, even if you bring all your army there.

what about azadi of baulisthan dont they need freedom from you

they are also human and your army is killing them like rats

I am all for giving 'moral support', 'moral training', 'moral ammunition' etc to these freedom fighters who are striving for Azadi. Who, besides India, will listen to their call & liberate them from the clutches of brutal occupation?

When are we sending our first moral batch in?

:pakistan:Kashmir is Integral Part of Pakistan. :pakistan:

You wrote "my state" it means you have not to put Indian flag under your avatar because Kashmir is disputed territory. May be you will think about it before get side of India.

Check below my avatar carefully and you will find 2 Indian flags just like you have Pakistan's and Russia's. Either that or you don't have latest version of Flash. So download it. India has provinces divided into "states" if you didn't know. UP, MP, Himachal are also called states including Jammu and Kashmir.

I hope there are better job opportunities in Pakistan so that the youth could have a normal future instead of getting caught up in this fake freedom fighting mafia. Do the right thing and spare the Kashmiris !

pakistani defence would be the easiest one.."it is western media propaganda"..and will bring up WMD incident.

what a BS....who is supporting BLA and Bhugtti group....your RAW....Baluchistan dont have freedom movements and genocides like in Kashmir....i lived in Quetta for 4 years ...it is a very peaceful place...
we love Baluchi people and many of them are in armed forces...

what a BS....who is supporting BLA and Bhugtti group....your RAW....Baluchistan dont have freedom movements and genocides like in Kashmir....i lived in Quetta for 4 years ...it is a very peaceful place...
we love Baluchi people and many of them are in armed forces...

I am a Kashmiri and we never had genocide from Army other than the one we faced in 1989 at the hands of your sponsored religious radicals who wrote all over Kashmiri alleys "Kashmir mein rehna hoga to la ilaha illallah kenha hoga". If you're referring to that, yes there was a genocide, but never by the Army.

The stone throwers get paid to do that, they injure the CRPF while doing that and in response they get attacked. It is like if your neighbour slaps you needlessly, I am sure you won't stop and hug him. You will slap him back to redeem yourself.

oh really they are rodent rats supported by anti-Pakistan rodent rats.

Balochistan is part of Pakistan according to all International laws whereas Country of Kashmir occupied by bharat is a disputed area.

so stop your BS about Pakistani province

I am a Kashmiri and we never had genocide from Army other than the one we faced in 1989 at the hands of your sponsored religious radicals who wrote all over Kashmiri alleys "Kashmir mein rehna hoga to la ilaha illallah kenha hoga". If you're referring to that, yes there was a genocide, but never by the Army.

The stone throwers get paid to do that, they injure the CRPF while doing that and in response they get attacked. It is like if your neighbour slaps you needlessly, I am sure you won't stop and hug him. You will slap him back to redeem yourself.

BS. The indian army/paramilitary forces and hired killers are carrying out genocide of Kashmiris for long.

and your terrorist invaders have killed the Civilian protesters recently too and those are not stones those are deep laanat falling on heads of Indian occupiers

Balochistan is part of Pakistan according to all International laws whereas Country of Kashmir occupied by bharat is a disputed area.

when in the history A country called kashmir existed ?

East pakistan (Bangladesh) too was part of pakistan according to all International laws prior to 1971, and the rest is history.....

"Country of Kashmir occupied by bharat is a disputed area"

similar to how china occupied country of Tibet, country of Tiwan, country of east turkestan, country of Hong kong.

Damn.. these occupier countries get good economic growth. Lets have kashmir for few centuries.

What's sad is that no one is talking about the poor Kashmiri man who must have wanted "azaadi" with the right intentions - didn't want to stay under India, nor did he wish to align with Pakistan - what's worse is that for holding these independent thoughts and ideals he got trashed by security personnel - and the sad thing is if he crosses the LoC to get back into India - he will either be shot at the border or now get trashed by Indian security personnel and the only thing the guy ever wanted was one free united Kashmir. What a tragedy.

What's sad is that no one is talking about the poor Kashmiri man who must have wanted "azaadi" with the right intentions - didn't want to stay under India, nor did he wish to align with Pakistan - what's worse is that for holding these independent thoughts and ideals he got trashed by security personnel - and the sad thing is if he crosses the LoC to get back into India - he will either be shot at the border or now get trashed by Indian security personnel and the only thing the guy ever wanted was one free united Kashmir. What a tragedy.

Yes in deed. The Indians give a straight negative reply to their plea. Pakistanis play a double game, politicize the situation, have holidays for their solidarity and then stab them in their backs.

Back
Top Bottom