What's new

The Little Mermaid has only sold $4,000 in pre-sale tickets in China and aims to be a flop

Think it pronounced Ariel when it was spell Aerith, that's why I was going with that.

because I can't really get how you can get an "s" sound out of "-th"...But then it could be a strange Japanese things.......I have learn from a very early ages not to question Japanese way.......Otherwise most of their game make no sense......
In japanese, it was エアリス literally EARISU.

The closest is Aeris, Aerith sounds like you have to twist your tongue and spout out some waters.

EDIT: I got it wrong, the official English name is now Aerith. Aeris was the version in PSX, man, they choose the mouthful one.

First of all, describe what is "Daisy Skin'?

Second of all, would you be okay with this if Bailey wears a blue contact lens?

I mean, I will tell you this, I am not going to see the Little Mermaid as well, mainly because I was not a 12 years old girl, and secondly because it was shit. just like the play it has been on since 2021. On the other hand, you are talking about a character that is not really a human, I get it, you want to make it as sexy as possible, but at the end of the day, it is IMPOSSIBLE to go down to the exact detail of a mermaid even as Andersen portrait, because, it would have been featuring a naked-scaly half human torso half fish-tail with 2 big blue eyes, no nose and red hair.....

I mean, this is as absurd as it gets, there are no political agenda behind it, as it is not even human, you can even cast a guy and play mermaid and if you don't that's actually a lot closer to Gender Discrimination than Race.......

I honestly don't know which is worse. Calling out people who call out why mermaid is white or people who protest the fact that people have a problem with why people who have a problem for a mermaid to not be white.....
We oppose any act of changing facts for political purposes. We will not accept African Americans playing the role of little mermaids. Similarly, we will not accept white people playing Mandela.

The core idea of materialist philosophy is "seeking truth from facts". The Chinese are atheists who uphold materialistic philosophy.

We oppose any act of changing facts for political purposes. We will not accept African Americans playing the role of little mermaids. Similarly, we will not accept white people playing Mandela.

The core idea of materialist philosophy is "seeking truth from facts". The Chinese are atheists who uphold materialistic philosophy.
Again, there are no "FACTS" here......The thing was made up.....

I can't call something I made up as "facts" otherwise it would have been facts that I have sex with all the supermodel I have been imagining since puberty....

In japanese, it was エアリス literally EARISU.

The closest is Aeris, Aerith sounds like you have to twist your tongue and spout out some waters.

EDIT: I got it wrong, the official English name is now Aerith. Aeris was the version in PSX, man, they choose the mouthful one.
Again, I try not to question thing when I play game......

You mean Aeris right?

There's already a huge scandal over trying to make Tifa's breast smaller in FF7R.
There are many people who don't get to know Tifa through playing games, such as a friend of mine.

If some parts of Tifa shrink, those who come into contact with Tifa through 3D videos will cancel their orders.

So without the Chinese market, Hollywood will go broke.

There are many people who don't get to know Tifa through playing games, such as a friend of mine.

If some parts of Tifa shrink, those who come into contact with Tifa through 3D videos will cancel their orders.
FF7R has already sold over 5 millions, so maybe the changes weren't noticeable.

USA/Jews black Cleopatra drama incurred wrath in Egypt. This drama full of lies and BS, and very toxic.

Cleopatra is Ptolemy is she is white.

1684728918482.png

Netflix on Wednesday finally released its polarizing “African Queens” docu-series “Queen Cleopatra,” which depicts the Egyptian ruler as Black. But Egypt has already launched counterprogramming plans to tell its own version of the Pharaonic ruler’s story using “the highest levels of research and scrutiny.”

“Statues of Queen Cleopatra confirm that she had Hellenistic (Greek) features, distinguished by light skin, a drawn-out nose and thin lips,” the council said, tweeting photos of busts and coins depicting the queen.

He also reiterated in the interview that the only Egyptian rulers known to have been Black were the Kushite kings of the 25th dynasty (747-656 BC), and he pushed back against Black Americans who have claimed that the Egyptian civilization has Black origins and are “obsessed” with the colonization of Egypt throughout its history.

USA/Jews black Cleopatra drama incurred wrath in Egypt. This drama full of lies and BS, and very toxic.

View attachment 930912

Netflix on Wednesday finally released its polarizing “African Queens” docu-series “Queen Cleopatra,” which depicts the Egyptian ruler as Black. But Egypt has already launched counterprogramming plans to tell its own version of the Pharaonic ruler’s story using “the highest levels of research and scrutiny.”

“Statues of Queen Cleopatra confirm that she had Hellenistic (Greek) features, distinguished by light skin, a drawn-out nose and thin lips,” the council said, tweeting photos of busts and coins depicting the queen.

He also reiterated in the interview that the only Egyptian rulers known to have been Black were the Kushite kings of the 25th dynasty (747-656 BC), and he pushed back against Black Americans who have claimed that the Egyptian civilization has Black origins and are “obsessed” with the colonization of Egypt throughout its history.

Hollywood movies are cultural imperalists.

Good on Egyptians to point it out.

View attachment 930912

Cleopatra is undoubtedly Greek. I suggest that the Turkish girl play Cleopatra, because the current Greeks are mainly from Arabia, and Turkish is the real Greek.

Last edited:

View attachment 930912

Countries with rich history should develop a well-equipped film industry of their own to tell their stories with good research in English language to appeal to wider audience.

This is the best way to counter Hollywood fiction and woke agenda. Americans have lost their minds.

Everyone fumed when Jews ask black to play English Queen Anne Boleyn. Jews simply accuse the distractors as racists.

I guess Jews are now desperate.

1684730668849.png

When British broadcaster Channel 5 announced the cast of its “Anne Boleyn” miniseries last October, the show’s eponymous star—Black actress Jodie Turner-Smith—faced immediate backlash from critics who objected to a woman of color portraying the white Tudor queen.

The racist overtones of this outcry weren’t lost on Turner-Smith, who tells Glamour’s Abigail Blackburn that she knew “it would be something that people felt very passionately about, either in a positive or a negative way, because Anne is a human in history who people feel very strongly about.” As the actress adds, she responded to the criticism by focusing on the story she and the series’ creators wanted to tell—a “human story” of Anne as a mother.

Snow Black will be premiered 2024 by Disney

The first images of Rachel Zegler in character for her role as Snow White have surfaced as the 21-year-old actress began shooting scenes for the controversial live-action adaptation of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. The actress’s participation in this film has been controversial since her casting was announced, as many could not fathom a Latina actress being cast for a traditionally white character.

In the classic fairytale, Snow White is described as the “fairest one of all” with “skin as white as snow,” but director Marc Webb said Rachel’s casting had been perfect for the role thanks to the actress’s “strength, intelligence, and optimism.” In a statement to AFP, he said:

1684731615636.png

The increase in the number of black actors, it is not surprising.

1. When blacks were few, they claimed they were racist by whites
2. As blacks became more numerous, they began to want political power, to change the culture and history of the country in which they lived. They want white people to be their slaves

View attachment 930918

Now America is black, Europe is black and the future is .........

Behind US blacks are Jews. US blacks are extremely racist and deprave. They even cant get along with new African migrant.

Without Jews blacks are nobody,

The increase in the number of black actors, it is not surprising.

1. When blacks were few, they claimed they were racist by whites. They try to play the victim card to get help and empathy from others.
2. As blacks became more numerous, they began to want political power, to change the culture and history of the country in which they lived. They want white people to be their slaves

View attachment 930918

Now America is black, Europe is black and the future is .........

I did not realize it was this bad.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom